PDA

View Full Version : Levelling.

Alkaz
21-01-2010, 01:31 PM
Rite ok well here is my levels hehe I know none of them are that great but I'd like to get some of them up to higher levels.

I was wondering if anyone could rec what levels I should get up, cost implications and how to do it etc.

I've around 4m :( (i know sad) and a whip and not much else so there isnt a terrible amount to spend so would preferably like to do a skill which could give me some money to possibly help fund others. :D

+REP
http://i50.tinypic.com/105tyk2.png

Stryderman
21-01-2010, 01:38 PM
You could do thieiving, Get quite alot pickpocketing masterfarmers.

You could also go slayer and get combat skills up at same time, You get alot of clue scrolls etc from slayer tasks.

scottish
21-01-2010, 01:39 PM
82 Magic for Ice Blitz (ancients)
All cmb stats to 80 (att, str, def, hp)
I'm sure you could get 99 cooking for 4m if you wish to get a 99 stat (not sure as i haven't played in a while so don't know prices)

same with 99 fletching i think its pretty cheap or was :P

but for moneymaking i'd do slayer, always good cash and cmb exp :P

Alkaz
21-01-2010, 01:50 PM
My plan was to get slayer up before I kinda left but I will hopefully be doing that untill 80 a/s/d or atleast for as long as I can be bothered. I wouldnt mind 99cooking but seems a bit pointless. I might try and get fishing up to something then cook/sell them. Thanks for suggestions.

[Jay]
21-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I would recomend getting all levels up to 50+ then once you do that focus on a skill you want to get a high level on.
You only have 4 skills under, runecrafting will be easy and you can gain some money while doing it, same with theving and slayer.
With farming you should just plant some herbs and crops each time you log out and when you log back in pick them, also I would recomend using the tears of guthix minigame that is very helpfull.

Aidenn
21-01-2010, 02:15 PM
I'd reccomend wc and Fish
both great for money making :)

Sly
21-01-2010, 05:22 PM
go theivin do ardy guards xoxox

MJJ
21-01-2010, 07:23 PM
I would recommend fishing monkfish at Piscatoris Fishing Colony. If you haven't completed the Swan Song quest, then you could fish lobsters at Catherby.

You could also trying woodcutting yews either south of Edgeville or south of the Tree Gnome Stronghold, although they are pretty slow.
You could also try getting your Runecrafting level to 44 by crafting fire runes with dueling rings, then craft nature runes from 44+.

Hunter is also a pretty good moneymaker and fast as well. You could get 55-59 Hunter from orange salamanders, 59-63 from red salamanders, then catch red chins from 63+. Their great cash, but the spots can get crowded.

Once you've made some cash, you could buy some armour and start slaying. I'd recommend getting a Fighter Torso if you can, as well as a rune defender.

No matter what skill you decide to train, you should farm ranarrs in between. It only takes around 15 minutes for a herb run, which you should do once every 2 hours or so. The cash really adds up after a while, and you'll be getting farming experience as well.

Rixion
21-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I would recommend fishing monkfish at Piscatoris Fishing Colony. If you haven't completed the Swan Song quest, then you could fish lobsters at Catherby.

You could also trying woodcutting yews either south of Edgeville or south of the Tree Gnome Stronghold, although they are pretty slow.
You could also try getting your Runecrafting level to 44 by crafting fire runes with dueling rings, then craft nature runes from 44+.

Hunter is also a pretty good moneymaker and fast as well. You could get 55-59 Hunter from orange salamanders, 59-63 from red salamanders, then catch red chins from 63+. Their great cash, but the spots can get crowded.

Once you've made some cash, you could buy some armour and start slaying. I'd recommend getting a Fighter Torso if you can, as well as a rune defender.

No matter what skill you decide to train, you should farm ranarrs in between. It only takes around 15 minutes for a herb run, which you should do once every 2 hours or so. The cash really adds up after a while, and you'll be getting farming experience as well.
They made the fighter torso rubbish so its a waste now!!

[Jay]
21-01-2010, 08:09 PM
They made the fighter torso rubbish so its a waste now!!
Really why?

Alkaz
21-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Thanks alot MJJ :) I am doing hunter atm and I am catching normal chins. I seem quiet slow so I dont know if the 400k I will make from them getting me to 63 will be worth the time if it means getting to red slower. Good advice thanks alot MJJ :) x

Orangeesh
21-01-2010, 08:24 PM
if you have done quest royal trouble then invest 1m into kingdom, you can make a bomb off the farming tree seeds. I made endless mils from it.

Arch
21-01-2010, 09:38 PM
The torso is back to normal so what that other person said doesnt matter.

Also the kingdom is pretty good aswell free money for nothing basically

[Jay]
22-01-2010, 01:24 PM
The torso is back to normal so what that other person said doesnt matter.

Also the kingdom is pretty good aswell free money for nothing basically
Oh good torso owns!!
Yeh I never managed to try the kingdom thing, wish I had now sounds good.

Sly
24-01-2010, 02:12 PM
I never tried the kingdom thing either because I never did the quests but I seen guides and it looks easy enough

Thomas
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
I'd do smithing, you can make some money of that depending on what your making.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!