PDA

View Full Version : New rare new newsie

djotto1991
29-07-2005, 09:24 PM
The new newsie is out today
In it was the confiration of a new rare :o please subit what you think it mite be my guess is smoke machine or white pillow

eggd2
29-07-2005, 09:24 PM
purple dragon, its in the quest

Peewee
29-07-2005, 09:39 PM
i think its gunna be a fan, which were released on .com

stephen-
29-07-2005, 09:41 PM
I think you r right peewee but i hope it's the gold fan and not the red one

kasi
29-07-2005, 09:57 PM
i want pink icm

alex126
29-07-2005, 10:20 PM
I am never buying furni after i GOT HACKED :@

Bear-Max
29-07-2005, 11:17 PM
purple dragon, its in the quest
It wont be the purple dragon. In Funky Friday it says it's something that's Never been seen in the UK Hotel before

Most likely the fan, but I'm hoping for the Marquee or the Pillar. :)

Joeymac
30-07-2005, 01:08 AM
i cant remember the color it said in funky friday. i think black/blue was its color.

ssricky
30-07-2005, 01:09 AM
personally i think its gunna be black spaceship door :P i hope its like smoke machine or fan or gold amber :o or dj throne or dj decks or habbo cola machine XD

Y!
30-07-2005, 01:10 AM
I'm hoping for another colour of dragon! (hopefully black!)

Motorollo
30-07-2005, 02:00 AM
yellow rug..........

Bear-Max
30-07-2005, 02:05 AM
Right, of everyone's suggestions, here's what it wont be:

Black Spaceship Door (because people wouldn't participate in the Donnie Santini quest - why would you go through all that trouble to get survivor points to win something that is in the catalogue?)
DJ Throne (seen on Habbo UK before)
DJ Decks (seen on Habbo UK before)
Smoke Machine (seen on Habbo UK before)
Dragon (seen on Habbo UK before)
Gold Amber (seen on Habbo UK before)
Funky Friday tells us it's something never seen before, so here's what it might be:

Powered Fan
Cola Machine
Marquee
Pillar
Laser Gate
Oriental Screen
ANY OTHER COLOUR Spaceship Door

DarkSound
30-07-2005, 02:06 AM
ITSA BLAK SPACE SHIP DOOOR

New rare anyone?

Donnie Santini's got something special up his sleeve, something NEVER before seen on the UK site... It's a NEW rare and it'll be coming to the Catalogue VERY soon...

Do you hate waiting? Would you like to get your hands on the new rare before anyone else? Well, you can! We've decided to give one away as the prize in this week's Funky Friday competition. Just think, you could get your pixel hands on the new rare before anyone else in the Hotel!

What will the Ultimate Survivor win?

1. A Duck
2. A Throne
3. A Black Spaceship Door

LittleT
30-07-2005, 04:28 AM
Anything gols will do. Love Abit ov bling ;)

Mafiaxross
30-07-2005, 05:37 AM
nice one choc, whatever it is, they better sell it fast where people will pay loads for it because as soon as its realesed in the catologue it will be as common as every other one, if i won it i would sell it for as much as i could get as soon as!

Bear-Max
30-07-2005, 10:33 AM
ITSA BLAK SPACE SHIP DOOOR

New rare anyone?

Donnie Santini's got something special up his sleeve, something NEVER before seen on the UK site... It's a NEW rare and it'll be coming to the Catalogue VERY soon...

Do you hate waiting? Would you like to get your hands on the new rare before anyone else? Well, you can! We've decided to give one away as the prize in this week's Funky Friday competition. Just think, you could get your pixel hands on the new rare before anyone else in the Hotel!

What will the Ultimate Survivor win?

1. A Duck
2. A Throne
3. A Black Spaceship Door
Exactly... What will the Ultimate Survivor win. Not what will the next rare be. They're not gonna put something in the catalogue which is gonna be a quest prize. People wouldn't bother with the quest.

?-Doc-?
30-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Anyone reakcon their releasing too many rares ? xD

I wouldnt care less, you guys would.

Bear-Max
30-07-2005, 11:12 AM
It is funny that when Habbo aren't releasing rares, people moan.

Then when Habbo DO release rares, they moan some more.

Habbo can't win xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!