PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for a web host owner

iSonny.
22-01-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm really into web design and hosting and want to start my own business. I'm thinking of calling it original-studios atm but I'm not to sure yet. I am currently thinking of buying a master reseller from tech-hosts and a domain.

I have had experience with owning a company before and it went quite well. You don't have to be able to design/code because I can do that. I would prefer for a well respected member of the community to apply because I myself am not very well known here as you can see. You don't have to pay towards anything, but it will help. The profits will be split equally between us.

If you are interested in being owner with me, please PM me telling me why you would make a good owner and your experience.

If you have any questions feel free to post here or PM me! :)

Moved by invincible (Forum Super Moderator) from 'Design & Development'

iDenning
22-01-2010, 07:08 PM
No point in using a master reseller to setup a site. You need your own servers instead of relying on a reseller. And no one buys off reseller hosts nowadays but good luck anyway.

iSonny.
22-01-2010, 07:12 PM
No point in using a master reseller to setup a site. You need your own servers instead of relying on a reseller. And no one buys off reseller hosts nowadays but good luck anyway.

Last time I used a master reseller and it was fine. But thank you anyway. If someone wants to own it with me and get a VPs etc, then they will have to contact me and we can chat about it. :)

iSonny.
23-01-2010, 12:47 PM
I take it no-one is interested then? lol

LMS16
24-01-2010, 06:40 PM
This will be an epic fail. I can tell you that now. Sounds harsh but saying your gonna get a 'master reseller' to start a hosting company then that tells alot of people it will fail. Also original-studios doesnt sound a like it has anything to do with hosting.

Hosting companies started by people our age fail anyway because in some cases me can not keep up with payments ect, or we do illegal things such as nulled whmcs, copyrighted material, lieing about our age in paypal, moneybookers ect. When caught it isnt us that suffer the consequences but our parents as we are under 18...

If you want to start a hosting company wait til you're old enough, have the time to dedicate and the funds to keep it running.

This is my opinion, no1 like it? i dont care. simple.

Lew.

iSonny.
26-01-2010, 06:35 PM
This will be an epic fail. I can tell you that now. Sounds harsh but saying your gonna get a 'master reseller' to start a hosting company then that tells alot of people it will fail. Also original-studios doesnt sound a like it has anything to do with hosting.

Hosting companies started by people our age fail anyway because in some cases me can not keep up with payments ect, or we do illegal things such as nulled whmcs, copyrighted material, lieing about our age in paypal, moneybookers ect. When caught it isnt us that suffer the consequences but our parents as we are under 18...

If you want to start a hosting company wait til you're old enough, have the time to dedicate and the funds to keep it running.

This is my opinion, no1 like it? i dont care. simple.

Lew.

TBH, I knew it would fail. I just wanted to do it for a laugh and to gain some experience. However just because I'm starting off with a master reseller dosn't mean it will fail :l It just means that I don't want to waste money on something that wont get to many customers. Also I decided to call it original-studios not because of the hosting. That was just one small part of this project. I was going to do photo edits/manips for people, graphics, web hosting, designing and coding. I would have had the funds to keep it running ofc. Otherwise I wouldn't of thought of doing this project! :l

Thanks for your comments though.

I have decided not to do it because of work etc, so therefore I'm selling £11.60 on tech-hosts, if you wish to purchase, PM me! [obz for less then £11.60 lol]

Evasion
31-01-2010, 03:35 AM
That lasted long ;)

iSonny.
31-01-2010, 01:27 PM
That lasted long ;)

Lol, hmm that was a fail. No-one wanted to be owner and I decided it wasn't really a good idea because I have loads of cw and stuff to do [already behind]

blazingconnor$
04-02-2010, 11:46 AM
im interested in being a 2nd owner with you i used to own a web hosting company but i closed it cuz it was getting boring Lol cuz i had a habbo fansite to run aswell so if you want to hire me add me on msn [email protected]

iSonny.
06-02-2010, 06:56 PM
im interested in being a 2nd owner with you i used to own a web hosting company but i closed it cuz it was getting boring Lol cuz i had a habbo fansite to run aswell so if you want to hire me add me on msn [email protected]

Soz not doing it anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!