PDA

View Full Version : PixelPoco 06/02/10

Kyle!
22-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Well finally we have a launch date. With the new design in the works and some new work for our portfolio we're glad to announce that PixelPoco will be opening on Saturday, 6th of February. I'd like to thank the community of supporting us on our adventure (specifically Ryan) and everybody else that just popped in to say hello.

PixelPoco will be offering UI Design, Print Design (business cards, leaflet design etc.) vector work and in the odd case, Icon Design.

We really hope you come along with what knowingly will be a strange and awesome adventure, and please spread the word of ANYTHING to do with PixelPoco, on Twitter or Facebook, wherever, we'd really appreciate it, and don't forget, you go on our nice list!

If you want to follow us on Twitter or join the Facebook group then go to http://pixelpoco.com

Thanks for reading this everyone. Have a great year and we hope we'll be seeing you soon!

Closson
24-01-2010, 03:00 AM
If you're going to be a design company, you'd think that you would pay attention to detail. The margins between the 3 boxes are off, sorta annoying.

Kyle!
25-01-2010, 06:51 PM
They aren't off...

Invent
25-01-2010, 07:15 PM
They aren't off...

They are... only by like 4 pixels I think but still..

Kyle!
25-01-2010, 07:41 PM
I couldn't tell until I measured them, I apologise.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!