PDA

View Full Version : Release Date Set! (OffChat.co.uk)

vpscheap
23-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Hello,

We've finally set a release date for OffChat.co.uk

For those of you who don't know, OffChat will be a general discussion forum, with no specific topic. We've got some neat things in line for our members. Some unique features and some not so unique.

For the time being we're still developing the website, come Monday 25th January 2010 we're going to be LIVE!

Wanting an Update as soon as we're open? Well we'll be posting on the Showcase forum on Habbox! So keep your eyes peeled.

OffChat thank you for reading.

Regards,

Ben.

vpscheap
23-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Don't forget if you visit OffChat (http://offchat.co.uk/) you'll be able to register your interests.

LMS16
24-01-2010, 07:11 PM
if you're gonna make a forum make it unique... there are too many of these random forums nowadays. They are all the same. As someone said to me a while back, "Your forum will fail if its audience or random topic already has competetors."

I wish you luck though.

Lew.

vpscheap
24-01-2010, 07:41 PM
if you're gonna make a forum make it unique... there are too many of these random forums nowadays. They are all the same. As someone said to me a while back, "Your forum will fail if its audience or random topic already has competetors."

I wish you luck though.

Lew.

I think, we've got some unique twists comming, maybe you've seen them around before but we're going to give it our all.

Thank you for your comments.

PS Guy's we're looking for staff. Contact me via email at [email protected]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!