PDA

View Full Version : HabboConsole

Showzone
23-01-2010, 07:11 PM
HabboConsole
http://habboconsole.com/archive/3owners.gif
HabboConsole is an unofficial habbo based fansite which is owned by Housekeys, iSalute, and GrandHippie and with many help from the management and staff.

HabboConsole (http://habboconsole.com)

We plan to upgrade to other hotels in the future but our main hotel is the US Hotel.

We hope to be official soon, we have a wide range of mouth dropping features, we will offer you a amazing radio which is always online 24/7, up to date news from inside the hotel or their homepage so you know whats going on. Daily events, competitions and a great friendship witht he staff who work here and to make HabboConsole a better user friendly fansite.

HabboConsole began on December 19th 2009, and the Domain was started on December 6th, 2009. By a group of friends wanting to make a fansite, well at least a good one, with a good name... Well once we got it all planned out with a layout and everything, Droxice (Housekeys), GrandHippie, and iSalute, came all together and built this amazing site.

23rd January 2010 >> Forums are launched!

HabboConsoles Forum is an international Habbo Fansite which is owned by iSalute, Housekeys and GrandHippie, HabboConsole forum is moderated by a team of dedicated staff members and is managed by Kirsty, We're also assisted by the news and events department

Here at habboconsole we offer a platform upon which users can do more than just communicate with each other, on which they themselves can get involved in and outside the world that is Habbo Hotel.

The current theme was made by Snex and modified by Kirsty for the use of HabboConsole.com, it'll only be with us for 3-4 weeks though as we're going to be making a brand new advanced theme soon!

So, tune into the radio, get your ass onto the forums and post

If you sign up before Sunday you get the amazing welcome badge shown on the right of this article, wicked eh!
Forum moderator applications will open once we have 50 members and their all posting.

If you feel like donating via Paypal for a shiney name and other great features you can, at a fixed price ofcourse, simply click the donate tab!
All proceeds will go towards the forum domain we're saving up for!

And theres more you can do, so signup today, we plan to host tons of events this week in aid of promoting the forums launch!

Forum (http://forumhabbo.com)

Mickword
23-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Hmm, its a ok site I guess. I would love to code you a site, just something more up to date tbh and cheap. the forum is ok as well.

Jahova
23-01-2010, 09:32 PM
I love your posts' structure. Best of luck with your fansite!

Showzone
23-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks, it's not mine, i'm just a member.

But we could use more members if you guys would like to join!

Kirsteh
24-01-2010, 02:04 AM
joined it.

Kport
24-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Looks nice, I like it. ;D

Mickword
24-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Yeah it does look nice. Needs more colour like.

Kirsteh
24-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Should replace the dj says marquee, makes u scroll ------->

Showzone
24-01-2010, 08:19 PM
So is anyone going to join? :eusa_wall

Kirsteh
25-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah come on (Y)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!