23-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Whats your predictions for:
GOTY
PS3 GOTY
360 GOTY
WII GOTY
Best graphics game

Mine:
GOTY - COD (hopefully not), Heavy Rain or Alan Wake.
PS3 GOTY - Heavy Rain.
Best graphics game - God of War III or Heavy Rain. Maybe Gran Turismo if it's ever released.

I do love the look of heavy rain ayer :)

Bear in mind I'm not very knowledgable on the PCs, 360s or Wiis side of thing. But we all know the wii won't get best graphics or a GOTY lol.

Fez
23-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I wrote mine up on Platform Nation. http://www.platformnation.com/2009/12/31/2010-gaming-predictions/

My predicted personal GOTY: Metro 2033

My predicted popularity GOTY (the one which makes the most money and all the outlets agree it's the best game ever because it made the most money and people would be ragin' if they chose otherwise... woo): MW2... oh wait... Halo Reach.

GOTY - Heavy Rain or The Last Guardian (if it comes out)
PS3 GOTY - Heavy Rain
360 GOTY - Mass Effect 2 (If anyone says Halo Reach in this thread, I will personally hunt them down and slaughter them.)
WII GOTY - Mario Galaxy 2
Best graphics game - Doesn't matter.

Neil
23-01-2010, 09:52 PM
GoTY - CoD

PS3 GoTY - God of War 3

Xbox 360 GoTY - Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas or Mass Effect 2

Wii GoTY - Mario Galaxy 2

Best Graphics - Brink, although personally I'd say Crackdown 2.

PaulMacC
23-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Game Of The Year - Vietnam Call of Duty
PS3 Game Of The Year - Heavy Rain
360 Game Of The Year - Mass Effect 2
Wii Game Of The Year - Mario Galaxy 2
Best Graphics - Final Fantasy 13

Theredm
23-01-2010, 10:43 PM
360 goty will probably be either Mass Effect 2, Fable 3 (depending on how they improved it from Fable 2) or Halo: Reach (Sorry Apeel :P)

Nuct
23-01-2010, 10:52 PM
GOTY: Heavy Rain
PS3 GOTY: Heavy Rain
360 GOTY: Either Mass Effect 2, or Halo Reach.
Wii GOTY: Mario Galaxy 2
Not sure about best graphics game though.

If anyone says Halo Reach in this thread, I will personally hunt them down and slaughter them.

*awaits punishment*

Black_Apalachi
23-01-2010, 11:01 PM
I haven't really played anything other than COD and FIFA since last summer so I really couldn't say :P.

Fez
23-01-2010, 11:51 PM
GOTY: Heavy Rain
PS3 GOTY: Heavy Rain
360 GOTY: Either Mass Effect 2, or Halo Reach.
Wii GOTY: Mario Galaxy 2
Not sure about best graphics game though.

*awaits punishment*

I am en route to your position.

Best Graphics - Brink, although personally I'd say Crackdown 2.

If I had to put one title, it'd be this.

CrazyColaist
26-01-2010, 07:09 PM
GOTY - Halo : Reach
Xbox 360 GOTY - Halo : Reach
Wii GOTY : Red Steel 2.

Accipiter
26-01-2010, 07:11 PM
fable 2 was pathetic, if anyone is dumb enough to fall for another fable product they need a slap.

dbgtz
26-01-2010, 08:59 PM
GOTY - Halo : Reach

Are you serious?

Neil
26-01-2010, 09:34 PM
fable 2 was pathetic, if anyone is dumb enough to fall for another fable product they need a slap.

Fable 2 was an amazing game, although the structure wasn't too great and it wasn't the longest games the story was interesting, the gameplay was perfect, the maps were large enough to explore but not so big as to be annoying, Fable 3 will recieve a GoTY award, both fable games got GoTY despite falling short on promises made, proving that despite what Peter Molyneux promised the games still held their own, Fable is one of the best franchises at the moment, whether you like it or not, if you're dumb enough to think people who actually see Fable for what it is need a slap then you're pretty dumb.

Accipiter
26-01-2010, 09:36 PM
fable 2 in my eyes, was, a short story, a lame ammount of clothes / weapons, are boring story line and side quests since about 50 of the side quests were the same, and pretty darn turd.

any game that makes you follow a trail is turd. especially when you can't even stray 5 meters each side of a path.

Fez
26-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Fable 2 was alright I guess.

Molyneux just needs to shut up.

Neil
26-01-2010, 09:45 PM
fable 2 in my eyes, was, a short story, a lame ammount of clothes / weapons, are boring story line and side quests since about 50 of the side quests were the same, and pretty darn turd.

any game that makes you follow a trail is turd. especially when you can't even stray 5 meters each side of a path.

Can't dissagree with the story being short but there was quite alot of weapons and clothes, I found the story was quite fun and interesting, especially all the DLC that gave the first hints of Fable 3, side quests are just side quests, I'm sure you've played Mass Effect, a good percentage of those are exactly the same yet is still one of the best games on the xbox.

And the trail was optional, you could turn that off, you never had to follow it at all, I had it on when I played but I very rarely actually followed it because everywhere had something to find, have you actually played Fable 2? It was pretty much free roam, it had map borders and that was it so you could certainly "stray 5 meters each side of a path" :rolleyes:

Fable 2 was alright I guess.

Molyneux just needs to shut up.

He needs to stop over hyping tiny elements.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!