PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 10 ******* up.

AlexOC
23-01-2010, 08:26 PM
I have Fifa 10 on xbox 360, and i'm getting really annoyed, i only got it on christmas and it justs ***** up all the time. Every now and then it justs crashes and i have to restart, now my last game at the end the stats didnt come up and i had to restart and now whenever i play at half time nothing comes up it just shows the pitch and i have to restart..

What can i do..

Stryderman
23-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Depending where you got it from you could be able to take it back and exchange. If not buy a brand new / preowned one from gamestation or game take it home a couple days later put the copy you have now in the new box and get a refund.

Black_Apalachi
23-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Sounds like your disc is faulty. Is it scratched at all? Best thing is to try and get it replaced, which will be easier the sooner you do it.

Simmzay
24-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Why not try to install the game? I hear it fixes a few problems.

AlexOC
24-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Depending where you got it from you could be able to take it back and exchange. If not buy a brand new / preowned one from gamestation or game take it home a couple days later put the copy you have now in the new box and get a refund.

I might well do that.

Sounds like your disc is faulty. Is it scratched at all? Best thing is to try and get it replaced, which will be easier the sooner you do it.

No my disc is perfect, i have took great care of it since christmas.

Why not try to install the game? I hear it fixes a few problems.

It is installed onto my HDD.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!