PDA

View Full Version : Scripted Rooms

BlessedUK
24-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted (or is in wrong place), but i've just had loads of invites to go to these two rooms, and thought some of you might find them interesting, i know i did as i haven't seen a room like this for quite a few years :D
http://i46.tinypic.com/2vjtn4h.jpg
*REMOVED*

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): Please do not post images which contain words which are filtered on the forum, thanks!

AgnesIO
24-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Wow out of all the words that e-rebel could come up with, his tiny vocab could only go to '****' and '****'

Also I assume those rooms are years old anyway?

BlessedUK
24-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Wow out of all the words that e-rebel could come up with, his tiny vocab could only go to '****' and '****'

Also I assume those rooms are years old anyway?

Lol true.
I wasn't sure if i should filter them or not so i did just to be safe :P

AgnesIO
24-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Lol true.
I wasn't sure if i should filter them or not so i did just to be safe :P

Yeh they have to be filtered.

You didn't do a very good job on sh.. afterall 'i' having a line o top still looks like 'i' haha :)

+Rep for the pure stupidity on that one! :D

BlessedUK
24-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeh they have to be filtered.

You didn't do a very good job on sh.. afterall 'i' having a line o top still looks like 'i' haha :)

+Rep for the pure stupidity on that one! :D

I facepalmed IRL when i saw that mistake :P

AgnesIO
24-01-2010, 04:00 PM
I facepalmed IRL when i saw that mistake :P

http://bluejaunte.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/double_facepalm.jpg

That is how it's done :8

Mr-Trainor
24-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Lol I saw that room earlier and concluded that it was probably scripted. However, There was a way to do this not long ago, which was only a glitch and not a script but that's patched now :P

Xoim
24-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah I invited to the top room I really like it, but mods will prob notice the room and pickall or return furni to owners inv

Fivas
24-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Yeah I think that room is old
still really cool though :)

Frisky
24-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Fit room.

Though it'll probably be gone now you've posted it lol.

vito201-:D
25-01-2010, 04:23 AM
These rooms are old yes... CMDme was a nice enough guy... he told me he learn how to do PIB from my site -pround- ... but yeah... he got banned quite a while back, I'm impressed his rooms are still there.

As Jamie said though, I expect those rooms will be closed soon enough - SulakeStaff browse this forum an incredible amount!
- Alex (Shenk).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!