PDA

View Full Version : Habloud.net - New Australian Fansite

Habloud
24-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Habloud...

Habloud is owned by four Owners this is to improve uptime and quicker repair and more.

These owners are called ,Pride and littleVirgin (them guys are the Main Owners) and MichaelJDance and viziionz are the other owners. They are all on the Australian Hotel. Even Though Michael and Jonathan are living in the UK, they contubute to this fansite are amazing.

Habloud was owned by ,Electronic & Vodka, who moved onto habbcrush.net the new partnership site of Habloud.
Habloud new owners have kept the logo design and added a new layout for v1 fully customised, and added more features and made it look their own.

Habloud is currently almost finished designing their Version 2 but they aren't launching it until some time though.
Habloud also is looking for staff, so if you like to work at Habloud don't be afraid to apply.

Habloud links so far for you to visit are:

Forum: http://www.habloud.net/web/forum

At Habloud we hope you browse our site and we hope
you will stay with us...

Yours Faithfully,
Habloud Management.

Ps: Please comment here about Habloud.net and also please vote our V1... any comments will catch our eyes and may be in effect in v2.. Thank you from the Habloud Management..

MisturMan
24-01-2010, 05:13 PM
I like the start to your presentation but there's quite a few issues which bug me:
1. You misspell almost everything.
2. You can tell each piece of content is written by separate people, all in different fonts, sizes and colours - some bits even being a horrible victim of "Shift Key Raping".
3. The layout is disgusting - you need to get something modern, by having a good layout you will attract many more potential visitors.
Keep working on it and I'm sure it will end up fine!

Edited:
Also, another thing just occured to me whilst browsing the site for a little while - on your 'job application system' you've put '© Copyright To Habloud.net 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved' in the footer. Why have you made such stupid predictions that your site will last until 2013 or in fact it may last for much longer than that - this gives you an unneeded barrier that you should remove (just put 2010+).

iDenning
24-01-2010, 07:16 PM
I like the start to your presentation but there's quite a few issues which bug me:
2. You can tell each piece of content is written by separate people, all in different fonts, sizes and colours - some bits even being a horrible victim of "Shift Key Raping".
3. The layout is disgusting - you need to get something modern, by having a good layout you will attract many more potential visitors.

Edited:
Also, another thing just occured to me whilst browsing the site for a little while - on your 'job application system' you've put '© Copyright To Habloud.net 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved' in the footer. Why have you made such stupid predictions that your site will last until 2013 or in fact it may last for much longer than that - this gives you an unneeded barrier that you should remove (just put 2010+).
I agree with everything..

Also four owner spells disaster straight away.

Habloud
24-01-2010, 07:49 PM

Edited:

I apologise on behalf of Habloud Owners spelling but it is mostly me Michael but me and Jordan’s who edit most of the basic pages. We are editing the pages for the version 2 which are based on the version 1 pages.

I apologise that all our font are different styles and fonts and different sizes these will be fixed in our version 2 Styles. Most websites so far allow Shift Key Raping as they say, Ctrl and + or - im sorry if its a bad thing we didnt know about it until now.

We realised this and we took that into consideration when paying for the Version 2. We hope that Version 2 will fix these problems.

4. you've put '© Copyright To Habloud.net 2010-2013 All Rights Reserved' in the footer.
We are going to change it shortly thank you for pointing it out :).

Person Bellow you
5. Fail because of four owners.
We work very close together and work as a team, we talk before we add, and if needed we have votes, So far so good. Just because there are four owners doesnt mean Habloud wont work. Your see when the time come.

Thank you for your comments about Habloud and we will take these comments listed in action.

Yours Faithfully,
Habloud Management

iDenning
24-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Good reply I was expecting you to call us a ****** and all that jibba jabba. Good luck with the site and I hope version two, for your sake, will be as good as you make it sound.

edit; whats with the Habloud colours

Habloud
24-01-2010, 11:12 PM
edit; whats with the Habloud colours

We use the Habloud Colours as they are Habloud's Logo Colours

VirtualG
25-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Green and Gold is know as the Aussie colours (and at other times, red white and blue are also as they are the colours of the Australian Flag) Habloud = Australian

Habloud
25-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Green and Gold is know as the Aussie colours (and at other times, red white and blue are also as they are the colours of the Australian Flag) Habloud = Australian

Hey yeah but the old owners had habloud colours as yellow and green so we have kept them :P

Blinger1
25-01-2010, 02:06 AM

Lol what? I doubt any Australian uses the colours of the flag as our "colours" we just say green and gold ;)

I'll check the website later on. Sounds promising!

VirtualG
25-01-2010, 02:10 AM
Green and Gold were known as Australian colours because Red Blue (the other two of the most predominant colours) were used on the british flag (as well as white but that aint really a colour) so we took and Green and Gold to form some sort of independence or some crap like that. The more patriotic people (patriotic to the British Empire that is) will have red white and blue quite often. It also looks funny if you've got like the Australian Flag as a cape and have green and gold face paint at a footy match :P

Habloud
25-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Lol what? I doubt any Australian uses the colours of the flag as our "colours" we just say green and gold ;)

I'll check the website later on. Sounds promising!

Thank you :)

Green and Gold were known as Australian colours because Red Blue (the other two of the most predominant colours) were used on the british flag (as well as white but that aint really a colour) so we took and Green and Gold to form some sort of independence or some crap like that. The more patriotic people (patriotic to the British Empire that is) will have red white and blue quite often. It also looks funny if you've got like the Australian Flag as a cape and have green and gold face paint at a footy match :P

Yeah, do you guys know any un-official Au Fansites which we use link on our fansites links, to support other au fansites??

Also thank you for your comments you have given me some ideas for site alts :)

Mickword
25-01-2010, 03:39 PM
We use the Habloud Colours as they are Habloud's Logo Colours

When I was making my site, I didn't have:

PixeledHabboFM

So why should you, plus you can't right click which in my personal opinion spells N.O.O.B.! So I hope you can sort it.

Also, if you want a layout or design for the site:
Ask me, because I will make one, obv. not for free.

Habloud
25-01-2010, 04:46 PM
When I was making my site, I didn't have:

PixeledHabboFM

So why should you, plus you can't right click which in my personal opinion spells N.O.O.B.! So I hope you can sort it.

Also, if you want a layout or design for the site:
Ask me, because I will make one, obv. not for free.

1. Why should you?
Well if all fansites were all the same, wouldn't it be borring, well we like to be different and we like to use our colours and show them off :)

2. You carnt Right Click?
We like our Sources Private but as you wish our Version 2 will not be Right click proof..

3. Noob?
No im sorry mate , i've co-owned loads sf sites in my past so i dont tink you can call us noobs.

Calvin
25-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Try and make the font one font. It's annoying because all the font's are different. :( Also, darken the yellow and green because it look's kind of ugly. Also, if you're trying to view the source then just use CTRL+U? :P

Good luck with it though! :)

Habloud
25-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Try and make the font one font. It's annoying because all the font's are different. :( Also, darken the yellow and green because it look's kind of ugly. Also, if you're trying to view the source then just use CTRL+U? :P

Good luck with it though! :)

Hey, thank you for the comment we are trying to make the version 2 all one font, and what yellow an green the logo? again thank you for your comments..

Calvin
25-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey, thank you for the comment we are trying to make the version 2 all one font, and what yellow an green the logo? again thank you for your comments..The content headers etc, the ones atm are really bright. :(

Habloud
25-01-2010, 10:17 PM
The content headers etc, the ones atm are really bright. :(

Ah mate, on Version 2 we dont have them :P yey thank god :P lmao hope your all ok, Thank you for your comments we Appreciate them as they will make our fansite better and perfect to all your taste...

Yours Faithfully,
Habloud Management

Blinger1
26-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Oh damn dis spellin sux. Seriously , use spell checker!!!

MisturMan
26-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Just wanted to say; it's nice you took my comments well and didn't start flaming me. I hope this site ends up well and I hope to be hearing more of it in the future. :)

Habloud
26-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Oh damn dis spellin sux. Seriously , use spell checker!!!

We apologies about our spelling, we are really trying to make sure Version 2 is spelling problem free.

Just wanted to say; it's nice you took my comments well and didn't start flaming me. I hope this site ends up well and I hope to be hearing more of it in the future. :)

We wouldn’t shout at you, as a fansite we like to hear what our listeners and users think we should do to improve your fansite; we are based around our community without you we would be nothing.

Mickword
26-01-2010, 08:25 PM
1. Why should you?
Well if all fansites were all the same, wouldn't it be borring, well we like to be different and we like to use our colours and show them off :)

2. You carnt Right Click?
We like our Sources Private but as you wish our Version 2 will not be Right click proof..

3. Noob?
No im sorry mate , i've co-owned loads sf sites in my past so i dont tink you can call us noobs.

1. It doesn't matter what you type the name in, it is the content that says it all.

2. Sources Private, ClubHabbo.net, HFFM.co.uk, and Habbox.com don't do that, also if you don't want anyone looking in it, just put a index.html file in there that's blank.

3. What sites have you co-owned, and it is for us to dicide if your noobs, also I only said it spells noob, not that you where a noob.

Also, no offence but learn how to spell please.
Plus, why not ask someone to design the site it's self.

EDIT: Still found the pages link http://habloud.net/web/pages/

Habloud
27-01-2010, 12:37 AM
1. It doesn't matter what you type the name in, it is the content that says it all.

2. Sources Private, ClubHabbo.net, HFFM.co.uk, and Habbox.com don't do that, also if you don't want anyone looking in it, just put a index.html file in there that's blank.

3. What sites have you co-owned, and it is for us to dicide if your noobs, also I only said it spells noob, not that you where a noob.

Also, no offence but learn how to spell please.
Plus, why not ask someone to design the site it's self.

EDIT: Still found the pages link http://habloud.net/web/pages/

1+2. we have removed the script for no-right clicking on the versions 2. In college the ICT class has an english lesson which i am learning my spelling, its cause i lived in wales and i know more welsh now than english. Im not sure about the other owners, but we are now taking our time on version 2 pages and we working on it like a month before we launching it to give us plenty of time to change and edit the pages. I do again apologies about our errors. We Pay Mania-Hosts.com/clients to create the layout all the content is then created by us because its ours not someone elses.

Also well done for finding the folder to all our pages :P hehe joking but we dont mind and we are fixing all bad points in the version two, so they will still be on version 1... this is to save us time as on 14th feb version 2 comes out... Again i apologies for our spelling...

Yours Faithfully,
Habloud Management.

P.S: sorry if i sound a bit mean im just saying like you how i feel :)

Blinger1
27-01-2010, 01:28 AM
We apologies about our spelling, we are really trying to make sure Version 2 is spelling problem free.

at the moment you are disgraceful to Australia ;)

HabPow
27-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Brilliant (11)
23%

Sexy (13)
27%

Borring (18)
38%

Not bad (5)
10%

That is SAD. This means, You must change your layout.. For more users.

Sharon
28-01-2010, 06:59 PM
I'M THE NEW RADIO MANAGER NOOBS XXX YERP THE SHAZZY HAS GOT SOMEWHERE :D

Hiring DJs, no exp. needed, basically xxxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!