PDA

View Full Version : Fake Thrones??

HolyWar
30-07-2005, 12:52 AM
Since when are there fake thrones? People refer to these fake rares and yet they dont exist. There have never been fake items in circulation, what you see in the trade window is what you get. Lol, this scripting altered the way people trade, in the back of our minds we will always wonder if something is wrong with the item(s) we are trading for. I recently traded a deck for 15 thrones and when you have a valuable super people are just scared no matter how many times u show them.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2043/owned4dm.png (http://imageshack.us)

ssricky
30-07-2005, 12:54 AM
ye i saw taht why wud sumone want scripted thrones it makes no sense not like u can move them in a room :P

Science
30-07-2005, 12:59 AM
one thing to say:....... OWNED! lol btw love the obsession siggy pic :)

Y!
30-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Since when are there fake thrones? People refer to these fake rares and yet they dont exist. There have never been fake items in circulation, what you see in the trade window is what you get. Lol, this scripting altered the way people trade, in the back of our minds we will always wonder if something is wrong with the item(s) we are trading for. I recently traded a deck for 15 thrones and when you have a valuable super people are just scared no matter how many times u show them.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2043/owned4dm.png (http://imageshack.us)

You are wrong in 2002 and earlier you could script furni and after a bit they will dissapear or turn into a cactus. You can also still to this day create a clone of your furni in lag and trade both off (this happening is very rare so don't get too worried!)

HolyWar
30-07-2005, 01:06 AM
Yeah I know of that glitch but I have never seen one where the furni changes into something else. There was the glitch where the furni dissapears or is no longer able to be picked up. But they are all real when held in your hand.

JoeyK.
30-07-2005, 05:49 AM
Yeah, but people seem to consider the ones they can't see "fake"

Then again, i really dont like buying a t to find out i can't use it in my room -.-

adidas™
01-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Theres been a rumour around sayin that all the fake thrones dinos. ect...
are all gone after the recent maintanance break
true?...

Crouch
01-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Just wait until you get one, you'll probably start crying or something. It IS possible that they dissapear when you put them down, so don't make a post to argue when you're wrong.

!@rastaman@!
01-08-2005, 01:34 PM
peeps trade there rares for non existing furni

H!YA
01-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Just wait until you get one, you'll probably start crying or something. It IS possible that they dissapear when you put them down, so don't make a post to argue when you're wrong.

u can use :Furni to pick it up ( it tends to be a bottle) and see if u can trade it to a mod or sum1

NekkLe
01-08-2005, 05:59 PM
The scripting of thrones and some supers has messed up the trading system a little.

My friend payed 8 T for a Dino (back when they were this price) and he had it for a day, he then went back in his room the next morning to find a cactus :o I waste of thrones for a rotten fake Dino.

Small Cactuses are used to make Dinos when using 'wpe pro', when they are in the trade box they look normal, but after they can go confuzzled.

Joe.
01-08-2005, 09:34 PM
awww such a shame :(

i hate habbo now :@ every1 is getting hacked and scammed and scripted !!! its rather pathetic and sad :(

HolyWar
01-08-2005, 09:36 PM

I dont know you must be really dense? I had around 60 + invisible NOT FAKE thrones and around 6 typos. So I wont be crying anytime soon considering I was the very first person that this happened to. I can post to argue when in fact my post contains truth. Get your facts before you post.

These thrones are not fake, they are more or less decoded and have their furni_names changed which results in the server not knowing which picture to display for a rare * This is generally what happens * As for Dinos turning into cactuses I have yet to see or hear a report over this. There was another glitch which created clones of furniture which has been the most damaging but never seen the cactus / dino theory and I have been trading supers for a very long time.

slangwords
04-08-2005, 11:16 AM
When I firsat got my xmas tree years ago (very rare at the time) someone offered tree 3 and an easter basket foir my tree 1 I accepted and they turned into cactuses in my room...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!