PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Ideas for this room..

AgnesIO
25-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Hey,

I am looking for ideas for this room. I have build the edge of it, got nothing to do with it though. Any ideas?

Please don't suggest rooms that take huge amounts of effort in running - I am just looking for something to build to make it look nice :)

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/DomCowell/roomboi.png?t=1264439162

Cheers

Smits
25-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Is there supposed to be a picture?

AgnesIO
25-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Is there supposed to be a picture?

There is a picture. Wait for it to load - i assume you have the problem i sometimes get of it not loading lol :P

Smits
25-01-2010, 05:11 PM
There is a picture. Wait for it to load - i assume you have the problem i sometimes get of it not loading lol :P

Looks like i did haha

Anyway, nice start. I think the inside space should be left pretty open meaning don't cram it up.

Perhaps just have a chill room, a pet room or something like that which doesnt need too much going on in the middle.

AgnesIO
25-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Looks like i did haha

Anyway, nice start. I think the inside space should be left pretty open meaning don't cram it up.

Perhaps just have a chill room, a pet room or something like that which doesnt need too much going on in the middle.

Yeh I am thinking something like that, I will put my trophies in the middle, maybe with petals or something. I don't want it to be cramped oir anything :)

Pix
25-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I'd say do what you said. Put petals and place your trophies in the middle still leaving enough space to move about

Fivas
25-01-2010, 10:05 PM
This could be a nice trophy room
or just a place to chat with others
nice stacking with the two sofas ^^

AgnesIO
26-01-2010, 07:43 AM
This could be a nice trophy room
or just a place to chat with others
nice stacking with the two sofas ^^

Guess it will be a trophy room haha :)

Cheers - LoveToStack/isz stacking group for the stacking :P Good old Country Ditch Corners aha :)

[Jay]
26-01-2010, 01:48 PM
I think you should put the trophies around the outside and have the middle with petals.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!