PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 'Disappearing furni'

Rigr
26-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I know a thread was made on this before about people losing furniture in inventorys in the trading and furni section. It happenned to me about a month ago and i had to put ALL my stuff down and reload habbo.

It has now happenned again and i cant be bothered to put all my furniture down again. Does anyone else have this problem or knows a quicker way to solve it?

Theredm
26-01-2010, 05:51 PM
I've experienced that problem multiple times... And the furni hasn't come back. But it's very annoying. The last time it happened was probably last week.

Fivas
26-01-2010, 05:51 PM
yeah I had this problem, afraid you just have to put all your furni down (or some of it) to make the others come back :(

C4M3R00N
26-01-2010, 06:31 PM
:( I too have suffered from this situation and I for one am not happy :(

My account C4M3R00N has lost its furni :(

The furni is neither in my hand or in my rooms :(

I sent a help request to Habbo MODs and they simply sent back "This problem has been ressolved" but it hasn't

I'm extremely annoyed by this! :@

Calvin
26-01-2010, 06:42 PM
I suppose the only solution would be to drop it all then leave it in rooms for now until they finally fix it.

Rigr
26-01-2010, 08:12 PM
I suppose the only solution would be to drop it all then leave it in rooms for now until they finally fix it.

I would do this but i have too many bulks and i dont think it would all fit in rooms (room limit is 50). I have recently bought alot of bulks :S (bulks as in 100-300 of a furni).

Thanks for your comments everyone +rep

EDIT: when this happenned to me the first time, I used the help tool and they said 'furni doesnt just disappear.' What a helpful answer :S

Calvin
26-01-2010, 08:13 PM
I would do this but i have too many bulks and i dont think it would all fit in rooms (room limit is 50). I have recently bought alot of bulks :S.

Thanks for your comments everyone +repPerhaps store it on a storage account, just make rooms on there to store it. Surely it'll be easier than dropping it all the time?

+Rep returned. :D

Mathew
26-01-2010, 08:15 PM
It's not like you're short on furniture though is it, Luke? :P

Rigr
26-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Perhaps store it on a storage account, just make rooms on there to store it. Surely it'll be easier than dropping it all the time?

+Rep returned. :D

Thats kinda ironic, the day before this happenned, i moved all the stuff from my storage account to my main :S

It's not like you're short on furniture though is it, Luke? :P

Abit off topic. Anyway, its the principle that counts. Habbos problem, they should own up to it :)

visa
26-01-2010, 08:41 PM
habbo really does need to get off their butts and fix this limitation

Rigr
26-01-2010, 08:49 PM
habbo really does need to get off their butts and fix this limitation

i second that

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!