PDA

View Full Version : the ideas of me

Mafiaxross
30-07-2005, 07:44 AM
i have oads of ideas buzzing in my head, ere are a few:

1)you should be able to decide the exact size of your room when you make it, e.g miss a tile here or there to make a door type thing or if you only wanted a tiny room like 4 spaces big (for some reason)

2)you should be able to move people in your room, like pick them up and put them somewhere else if you own the room, so that people blocking entrrances or people you want to move to different areas can be done quickly 9note not moved into hand directly to another square)

3)personalised flag, design your of flag where you can put a logo on for mafia rooms and what have you (probably wont happen cos habbos will put obscene images on them)

4)door/roller, sometimes when you open a hatch the person stands actualy in it, and your asking them politely to move, if we had a dorr/roller or were ale to put a roler under the hatch then there would be no more blockages
horray

5) a room bot, a bot you could program to say one frase every 10-30 seconds, e.g JOBS AREON PURPLE STICKERS
that would obolish the job of secretarys ain police departments and places

6) super rites and minor ritess, you could give up to 3 people super rites, with this they could not only kik and move objects but give other habo rites, minor rites means you could give habbos rites to either move objects or kik people, not both

7)(last one cos theres too many)room ban, you could ban people from your room, like scammers, flooders, error traders or people you dont like.

what you think of these?

Fatally
30-07-2005, 08:15 AM
What I think of them:
1. Might be confusing to some people...
2. Might not work out right, but it's a good idea.
3. I know I wouldn't make a flag if I could..and what you said about the obscene.
4. Great idea.
5. Not very good...it could encourage/help flooders/flooding and that would get annoying..
6. Odd..but I like the idea. Although I'd probably only give major rights to one person..
7. Heard it before but it's good.

MakeBelieve..
30-07-2005, 10:03 PM
All of them will cause lag and theres no need for them? Accept i like number 7

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!