PDA

View Full Version : Tonights football

Mexel
27-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Few good games on we have Chelsea away, not going due to the fact i have no one to go with to this one and annoyingly enough there are still tickets left which shocked me.

Going for a 2-2 draw ;)

Arron
27-01-2010, 03:01 PM
do us a favour and hold Chelsea back, they have a 2 game advantage on us and it'll be a bummer if they win tonight. Birmingham unbeaten in 15 isit? They have a good chance for a good result tonightt!

as everyone knows, we have possibly the biggest match of the season.

Smits
27-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Looking forward to the manchester game tonight.

-Heart
27-01-2010, 03:34 PM
We played Liverpool last night and got a respectable 0-0 draw ;). Liverpool are looking average at best at the moment, they should of beaten us. They didn't have the chances too but, if Rafa wants them to get into the top 4 this season they need to beat teams like us.

Still, valuable point for us and it'll boost our morale.

::Art::
27-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Ye derby tonight will be awesome 2-0 united :)

Browney
27-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Playing Everton on TV on the channel where the big show tonight is being shown.

Bun
27-01-2010, 05:41 PM
we played last night but i might be going to the pub with my dad to watch the manchester scrap, classy. (H)

Mexel
27-01-2010, 09:44 PM
God we played bad... but even at 3-0 we were still 'by far the greatest team, that the world had ever seen.'

iAdam
27-01-2010, 09:51 PM
That wasn't the result I was hoping for Newcastle Crystal Palace. Aw well, we'll just have to try even harder saturday.

CHA!NGANG
27-01-2010, 09:52 PM
We drew. Very annoyed because it was a good chance but I suppose a point away from home at Villa isn't too bad. We have to beat Chelsea and United in order to sustain a good challange. If we do beat both then we will be in a good position but if we don't I'd have to say that we have a very slim chance. The Liverpool will be good to win but if we get a draw then so be it but we have to win the other two.

Browney
27-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Its only if United AND Chelsea beat you I'd start getting worried Chain. :P If you beat United or Chelsea you're still in a great position.

CHA!NGANG
27-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Hm you say that but at the moment, we're 2 points behind Chelsea, and they have a game in hand so really it's 5. If we win against Chelsea it takes it down to 2. If we then loose against United and Chelsea win there other game it's 5 again which is quite a gap although yeah I agree it's catchable. If we loose against Chelsea then it goes to 8 points and then we beat United but Chelsea also win it's still 8, and that's too much I recon.

So if we beat Chelsea and Liverpool and loose against United then it could be ok but we need to beat Chelsea basically.

Arron
27-01-2010, 11:29 PM
i think arsenal should lose to us on sunday, then you beat Chelsea, we could then knock Chelsea out of the equation on 3rd April at OT. Then the title will be decided, UTD or Arsenal? :) i hope so.

Mehh, my prediction with Birmingham failed. Chelsea 2 clear now? :(

Bun
27-01-2010, 11:31 PM
i think arsenal should lose to us on sunday, then you beat Chelsea, we could then knock Chelsea out of the equation on 3rd April at OT. Then the title will be decided, UTD or Arsenal? :) i hope so.

Mehh, my prediction with Birmingham failed. Chelsea 2 clear now? :(
sorry bub, this is chelsea's year, as much as i don't like to admit it.

Arron
27-01-2010, 11:34 PM
sorry bub, this is chelsea's year, as much as i don't like to admit it.

i know it is, i just tried to make myself feel better :'(:eusa_wall

DAMN IT MAN!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!