PDA

View Full Version : My Goals For This Year

Heart Break Kid
28-01-2010, 04:15 AM
right in January i made a little goal thing which idealistically is to get all my skill to at least 70 by the end of this year :D
so i just want to know if anyone has any hints for the skills below which are very low?
thank you :)

Moved by Orangeesh (Forum Moderator) from Runescape: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks .

Sly
28-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Good luck.
Do the weekly penguin event for some extra xp in those hard to do skills.
RC will probably be the hardest

MJJ
28-01-2010, 04:45 PM
I'd recommend getting your Slayer or Runecrafting to 70 first, as this should make you quite a lot of cash, which will help you get your buyable skills to 70 like Smithing, Construction and Crafting.

Getting Slayer to 70 will also get you enough charms for around 70 Summoning. You could also range some of your slayer tasks to get your Ranged level to 70, or you could range green or blue dragons and use the dragon bones for prayer, which should save you a lot of cash.

The other skills like Hunter and Thieving shouldn't take you too long, since their very fast experience. For Mining and Smithing, you could try mining and smelting your own ores, which will make you a lot of cash, but can also take a while.

As for farming, try to plant the best trees and fruit trees you can at least once a day, and try to farm some herbs whenever you can - at level 32 farming, ranarr herbs are the best herbs to plant for cash.

Good luck.

IceNineKills
28-01-2010, 06:32 PM
do the hardest first so the others will be piss easy.

[Jay]
29-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Using Tears of Guthix will also give you some extra xp

Heart Break Kid
30-01-2010, 07:47 AM
Good luck.
Do the weekly penguin event for some extra xp in those hard to do skills.
RC will probably be the hardest

Thank you :) (I'll need it_) >.>
and yeah i try to find as many as i can tbh, but i always get side tracked >.>
but i shall keep searching :D

I'd recommend getting your Slayer or Runecrafting to 70 first, as this should make you quite a lot of cash, which will help you get your buyable skills to 70 like Smithing, Construction and Crafting.

Getting Slayer to 70 will also get you enough charms for around 70 Summoning. You could also range some of your slayer tasks to get your Ranged level to 70, or you could range green or blue dragons and use the dragon bones for prayer, which should save you a lot of cash.

The other skills like Hunter and Thieving shouldn't take you too long, since their very fast experience. For Mining and Smithing, you could try mining and smelting your own ores, which will make you a lot of cash, but can also take a while.

As for farming, try to plant the best trees and fruit trees you can at least once a day, and try to farm some herbs whenever you can - at level 32 farming, ranarr herbs are the best herbs to plant for cash.

Good luck.

great advice there :) and yeah i was thinking of doing them ones first as i know they're quite slow and make cash and charms can be obtained :D
and i use to go to te drags all the time however they would either be packed or revs would be near >.>
and i usually do do that with my smithing and mining and i agree it is very slow! :(
and that is a help for farming and plus to get the seeds i can use thieving to get some for me :D
i will take this advice on board greatly
Thank you! :D

do the hardest first so the others will be piss easy.

lol been planning on doing that ^.^

;6268963']Using Tears of Guthix will also give you some extra xp
i have lol tbh and altho it is good, its a shame its only a once a week thing =[

thank you all :D

Aidenn
30-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Best of Luck! ;D
All do-able just requires Will power which i bet you have plenty of! :)

Orangeesh
30-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Good luck mate, a year is a long time though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!