PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Fail Boat! - Ends 6th February

Alex3213
30-01-2010, 08:35 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/14444ee.png

Everyone has done something which is unrealisticly abnormal, so share it with the family of Habbox! This competition is short, snappy and sweet. Why? Because all you have to do is state an argument you have lost - bet none of you saw that coming! Try to sum it up in a couple of sentences rather than writing an essay. We don't have to hear the responses, just a quick conclusion. Make sure you post here so everyone can lau- I mean comfort you with the argument which gave you a free boat ride. If yours is the best you could win yourself 20 rep! Go for it!

Japan
01-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I should actually win just for being the first serious post in this thread.

Anyhoo.. I tried to say that girls are better than boys and got eaten by flyingJesus. Omg I wasn't even trying to start an argument or debate or anything.
Bad times.

Pigperson
01-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Avatar is amazing in ways. Some people think its rubbish. 4v2 :(
Anyways, i sorta agree that there isn't much 3D and it does go on for a bit, but i still overall think its amazing. Shame the argument was lossed but i suck at arguing :)

Will :eusa_danc

Circadia
01-02-2010, 09:21 PM
me and my friend were arguing that a piece of h/w had to be in at a certain time and i lost epically being proven wrong nd getting a dt for handing my h/w in late :{

22andy2231
02-02-2010, 12:25 PM
i shouted ginger at this ginger hair person. . .then i realised i was ginger aswell :L:L

so i lost that :(:( :P:P

AgnesIO
02-02-2010, 04:46 PM
On here when I was very new and nooby, someone asked 'what guy do you think is hot' - a male asked it, and me being like 11 or summin was like 'Dude are you gay?!'

Probably lost like 100 rep doing that haha

DoctorET
03-02-2010, 07:52 AM
One time me and my best friend were arguing over a piece of work at school because there was only one sheet left and we both needed it :S

Grig
03-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Was debating this with a friend who goes to Oxford. The argument I posed was that most of the policies that Mussolini possesed were very much similair to Hitler. However, when going through the evidence, it was clear that Mussolini had to have a different totalitarian regime. One example to where I was proved wrong was that Hitler expressed very right wing goals where as Mussolini’s were more confined.

There are many more examples, one main one being that Hitler really had to use force much more.

Stryderman
04-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Argument with my missus about cooking, She were like you never cook an i do i rly do :( she were like ill give you somethin in return i was like k ill cook, cook the food she goes well that was lush and her return was a compliment i thought it was gonna be something else :(:(

Markeh
05-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Tried to argue Vista was better than XP (in my nooby days, this was). On an XP forum. :S I got perm banned after 10 posts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!