PDA

View Full Version : I wish i had a big sister

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 09:15 PM
I know it might sound really stupid. But i have always wanted one. I did have one but she passed away when she was younger and i wasn't alive at that time. I know people are like '' I wish i never had a big sister '' but i would do anything for one. It's just the whole idea of like having someone to share your problems with, hang out with ect. Ive asked my mum and dad if they can adopt one but they didnt take me seirously Lol but yeahh. :D

Meree.
30-01-2010, 09:20 PM
I get what you mean, sometimes it can get kind of lonely. Like I have a brother, I trust him with everything in me, I tell him everything & we always help eachother when we need it. So yeah, I do see what you mean :) And i'm sorry about your sister passing. :(

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 09:24 PM
I get what you mean, sometimes it can get kind of lonely. Like I have a brother, I trust him with everything in me, I tell him everything & we always help eachother when we need it. So yeah, I do see what you mean :) And i'm sorry about your sister passing. :(

Thanks, It's fine i didnt know her so it's not really that hard for me to talk about her, i know that might sound so sad but like how can you feel emotion's for someone you didnt know sure i still love her but yeahh :D

chantellehugs
30-01-2010, 09:25 PM
I have a big sister and brother, :)
It's really nice because she always treats me to clothes and gifts and helps me with homework and just everyday life stuff.
And we stay up till 4am when I sleep over playing games and watching films :D
I'd feel a bit lost without my sister, cause I wouldn't know who to go to for help, but maybe that would make me more independent?
I've never had any huge arguments with her or wished that I didn't have one either :P

Meree.
30-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Absolutely understandable. But i'm sure she would have been a very lovely person and you two would have got on so well. :) There's times where I wished I had a older sister instead of brother because they understand things brothers can't. Like female issues. If you get what I mean. ;) Although it may sound weird... I do talk to my brother about those kinds of things anyway.

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Absolutely understandable. But i'm sure she would have been a very lovely person and you two would have got on so well. :) There's times where I wished I had a older sister instead of brother because they understand things brothers can't. Like female issues. If you get what I mean. ;) Although it may sound weird... I do talk to my brother about those kinds of things anyway.

Lol well he is your brother so it's okay i guess to talk about '' those things'' with him im really close to my mate and hes a guy and i feel like i want to talk to him about it but theres something that just stops me, dont have a clue why but were so close hes like a big brother to me but thats like the problem my friends are mostly boys and the ones who arnt im not to close to so i cant really talk to them about '' those things '' so its kind of like i end up keeping it all bottled up if that makes any sencee :S;)

Meree.
30-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Lol well he is your brother so it's okay i guess to talk about '' those things'' with him im really close to my mate and hes a guy and i feel like i want to talk to him about it but theres something that just stops me, dont have a clue why but were so close hes like a big brother to me but thats like the problem my friends are mostly boys and the ones who arnt im not to close to so i cant really talk to them about '' those things '' so its kind of like i end up keeping it all bottled up if that makes any sencee :S;)

Kinda haha :) But yeah I see what you mean all round. It's a natural and warm feeling to have someone around you who actually understands how it feels.

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Kinda haha :) But yeah I see what you mean all round. It's a natural and warm feeling to have someone around you who actually understands how it feels.

yurp :D

iAdam
30-01-2010, 09:49 PM
It's horrible until you don't have to spend every morning waking up and living with each other, seperate houses it's alright I guess.

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 10:00 PM
It's horrible until you don't have to spend every morning waking up and living with each other, seperate houses it's alright I guess.

Lol that sounds so mean :P but i suppose everyone needs space

buttons
30-01-2010, 10:06 PM
i only have two olders brothers, no sisters..
wouldn't have it any other way
i've never ever wished for one o.o my mum is pretty much my older sister. i talk to her about everything. i borrow her clothes & shoes and don't mind going shopping with her or staying in with a dvd. my mum is coool:)

Abbie.
30-01-2010, 10:08 PM
i have an older and younger sister. theyre pretty much the same age as me lol. i wish i had brothers :(

HotelUser
30-01-2010, 10:25 PM
I have an older brother and a younger sister. I tell them squat about my personal feelings/life:P

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 10:27 PM
I have an older brother and a younger sister. I tell them squat about my personal feelings/life:P

Fair Enoughh :D

iAdam
30-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Lol that sounds so mean :P but i suppose everyone needs space

Little things annoy you, they really do. 8 years between my sister and me so when she was doing uni stuff I was doing the usual teenage stuff and it got really tense.

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Little things annoy you, they really do. 8 years between my sister and me so when she was doing uni stuff I was doing the usual teenage stuff and it got really tense.

hmm .. Fair Enoughh i guess :D

Dinosaurawrr
30-01-2010, 11:14 PM
i have my brother and hes so protective but were always at each others throats lol :P
but his gf has moved in now for a year so its like having a big sister and its really nice so i understand what you mean
sorry to hear about your sister passing away though :( x

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 11:19 PM
i have my brother and hes so protective but were always at each others throats lol :P
but his gf has moved in now for a year so its like having a big sister and its really nice so i understand what you mean
sorry to hear about your sister passing away though :( x

It's Finee and thankyou xox

Amberr
30-01-2010, 11:22 PM
I totally no what you mean nar, ive allways wanted an older sister cus you can get lonely and stuff cus ive grown up with having no brothers and sisters so i no whats it like.

Narnat,
30-01-2010, 11:24 PM
I totally no what you mean nar, ive allways wanted an older sister cus you can get lonely and stuff cus ive grown up with having no brothers and sisters so i no whats it like.

Yup it gets really lonley at times. i do have a little sister but we dont take anything to do with each other were just to diffenet not saying i dont love her i just dont get along with her never have done tbh ;)

Amberr
30-01-2010, 11:56 PM
Yup it gets really lonley at times. i do have a little sister but we dont take anything to do with each other were just to diffenet not saying i dont love her i just dont get along with her never have done tbh ;)

yh i no what you mean, it does annoy me tho wen ppl say "your lucky not to have any brothers or sisters" im just like if u were in my shoes i bet you wudnt say that. But yh still ive allways wanted an older sister mostly. But tbh my mum is kinda like my older sister cus i tell her everything, share clothes etc. so its not to bad ;)

scott
31-01-2010, 12:01 AM
i don't have any brothers or sisters that i know. My older cousin who's 2 years older used to stay in my house we went on holidays together all the time when we were younger we got on really well :) we still do and talk about everything and anything to each other still - she has her own son now but he is more like my brother hehe

CJW93
31-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Im the yougest in the family and have 2 older sisters. I would so anything, ANYTHING for a younger or older brother. I love my sistsers, but I find it hard to tell them all secrets and all of that. Honestly having an older sister is tough

Narnat,
31-01-2010, 12:12 AM
yh i no what you mean, it does annoy me tho wen ppl say "your lucky not to have any brothers or sisters" im just like if u were in my shoes i bet you wudnt say that. But yh still ive allways wanted an older sister mostly. But tbh my mum is kinda like my older sister cus i tell her everything, share clothes etc. so its not to bad ;)

I wouldnt really mind if me and my mum were close but were really not tbh. My sister and my mum are close me and my dad have some of the same intrests but hes in the navy so i dont get to see him alot so were not really close tbh so i kind of just bottle things up because i have no one to really tell them to. :(

HotelUser
31-01-2010, 12:40 AM

I think it would be really cool to be an only child, not having to share things and that sort of stuff.

Also if I was I would be able to be myself more than I am now. For example in class and around them I act in such a way that my siblings would find acceptable as opposed to how I would actually like to act. I think without sibblings it's easier to be more real and act how you really are:P

Narnat,
31-01-2010, 12:53 AM
I think it would be really cool to be an only child, not having to share things and that sort of stuff.

Also if I was I would be able to be myself more than I am now. For example in class and around them I act in such a way that my siblings would find acceptable as opposed to how I would actually like to act. I think without sibblings it's easier to be more real and act how you really are:P

I think i would get really lonley tbh.

CJW93
31-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Being an only child would be pretty amazing. But after a while you will wish that you had a brother or a sister

Narnat,
31-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Being an only child would be pretty amazing. But after a while you will wish that you had a brother or a sister

Well i guess theres advantages and disadvantage to that . . . but i would just get bored

,Lexiilu
31-01-2010, 01:26 AM
I know EXACTLY how you feel nar!
I only have a brother who just turned 18 and since there's a 5 and a half year age difference (almost down to the day ;)) we don't really talk about much like that.
I always wanted a sister to be close to and talk to and confide in who would love me for who I am cause tbh my mom just doesn't get it all and she'd ground me if she knew some stuff I did on the computer tbh. (NO ITS NOT NAUGHTY I'm just not rly supposed to talk to strangers -angel face-)
sometimes it's nice being alone but sometimes its not.

Narnat,
31-01-2010, 01:38 AM
I know EXACTLY how you feel nar!
I only have a brother who just turned 18 and since there's a 5 and a half year age difference (almost down to the day ;)) we don't really talk about much like that.
I always wanted a sister to be close to and talk to and confide in who would love me for who I am cause tbh my mom just doesn't get it all and she'd ground me if she knew some stuff I did on the computer tbh. (NO ITS NOT NAUGHTY I'm just not rly supposed to talk to strangers -angel face-)
sometimes it's nice being alone but sometimes its not.

Yup :D It can be hard sometimes i just wonder why cant i have someone to talk to about my worried and stuff, i mean yeah i have frineds but there all basicly boys and some times i cant tell them personal things so i sometimes get depressed :(

-K8T!E-
31-01-2010, 02:22 AM
I have a younger sister and an older brother. I used to get on well with my sister up until a year or two ago but now we just annoy each other. And me and my brother used to never get on well up until this year. And now my brothers gone to boarding school for his last year of secondary so I'm stuck with my sister :( But yeah I can see why you'd like an older sister, If I didn't have a sister I'd probably want one too.

Black_Apalachi
31-01-2010, 04:16 AM
I only have a younger brother and I hate it really because he just argues about everything. I'd much prefer to be the younger one because it's less stressful and also because he gets away with wayyyy more than I ever did. I might have liked it more if the age gap had been a bit bigger. It's four years, which seems quite a lot but it's small enough to mean we had the same mates when we were younger and shared everything, but it's not large enough for me to feel like a proper older brother which he would take seriously lol.

wiktoria
31-01-2010, 08:53 AM
I have an older sister but she lives in America :( I have to live with my two annoying brothers who always fight with me :S

Tash.
31-01-2010, 01:55 PM
I feel a bit like Sergio really. I have a younger sister who is 4/5 years younger than me and up until our family circumstances changed at christmas I couldn't stand her at all. She just argued and went against everything I ever said and constantly got me into trouble. She still gets away with and recieves more than I ever did (not that i'm jealous) but yet still moans and doesn't appreciate that at all. Really irritates me. Though recently she's matured a little so it's possible to spend time with her without having the urge to gag her and put her in a cupboard :)

I also have an older half-sister but i've never actually met her, would probably be weird because the age gap is about 6/7 years anyway.

,Lexiilu
31-01-2010, 03:01 PM
I have an older sister but she lives in America :( I have to live with my two annoying brothers who always fight with me :S

can I steal her?!?!?!?!?!?!
I WANT ONE LOL

Arch
01-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Not to make you feel bad but i have a big sister and i love her haha
shes good for anything like if you want to hang out or help with homework
or just any problems in general even though im a boy and shes a girl we still share stuff and its pretty helpful so i can see how you feel cuz id hate not having my sister

Blinger1
01-02-2010, 02:56 AM
You guys all complain about having a younger brother who you fight with etc.. Well, my older brother (he is 3 years older) lives on the other side of Australia, and my mum and younger sister live in Switzerland.

I think you guys really need to appreciate your family more, at least they are all together still (i'm assuming they are).

HotelUser
01-02-2010, 11:55 AM
You guys all complain about having a younger brother who you fight with etc.. Well, my older brother (he is 3 years older) lives on the other side of Australia, and my mum and younger sister live in Switzerland.

I think you guys really need to appreciate your family more, at least they are all together still (i'm assuming they are).

I'm not saying I don't love my family. I'm just saying we don't share absolutely everything with eachother and aren't attached at the hip:P

Hecktix
01-02-2010, 12:00 PM

Aww blinger <3

My sister and I bicker like normal brother and sisters do, but i'd do anything for my sister and we talk about a lot :D

TheEclipse
06-02-2010, 04:43 AM
Big sisters don't do those things necessarily- you're romanticising.

I suggest you get those things from other people, like I had to with my wishes for cousins to play with.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!