30-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Like voodoo dolls, voodoo magic etc etc is it like real or not :rolleyes:

Technologic
30-01-2010, 09:26 PM
That's like asking if God exists.

Of course not.

Stryderman
30-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Yh but theres like reports of voodoo dolls workin an spells used in africa which work etc

Meree.
30-01-2010, 09:31 PM
I guess many people around here wouldn't know as I don't think any are silly enough to play with one? But I never really thought it was real, along with the weegie board.

Stryderman
30-01-2010, 09:33 PM
I guess many people around here wouldn't know as I don't think any are silly enough to play with one? But I never really thought it was real, along with the weegie board.

Ye but weegie boards are real ;z

Just interested might buy a couple of books on voodoo magic and see if it works

Meree.
30-01-2010, 09:35 PM
That's your deal if you do. Wouldn't catch me doing it.. and that's what im saying by the way. I wouldn't know if its real... same as I quoted I wouldnt know if voodoo dolls are real as I havn't played with one. But how can you say its real? Have you played with one?

Stryderman
30-01-2010, 09:37 PM
That's your deal if you do. Wouldn't catch me doing it.. and that's what im saying by the way. I wouldn't know if its real... same as I quoted I wouldnt know if voodoo dolls are real as I havn't played with one. But how can you say its real? Have you played with one?

With a weegieboard yes a couple of times but that stuff interests me rather than scares me.

Meree.
30-01-2010, 09:38 PM
With a weegieboard yes a couple of times but that stuff interests me rather than scares me.

And did anything actually happen? If so, what?

Stryderman
30-01-2010, 09:40 PM
And did anything actually happen? If so, what?

The glass moved around the board spelling out names and answering questions, It was only me and my mate who did it and you can honestly tell if either one of you is moving it.

Jordy
30-01-2010, 09:40 PM
You must be incredibly weak minded to think Ouija boards (Spelt correctly too :P) are real, it's all just an elaborate mind trick.

Like all spirits etc, I do not believe in Voodoo either. If you believe in them, then there's more chance of it happening to you, that's how I see it. Therefore I will never see a ghost seeing as I don't believe in them.

Stryderman
30-01-2010, 09:42 PM
You must be incredibly weak minded to think Ouija boards (Spelt correctly too :P) are real, it's all just an elaborate mind trick.

Like all spirits etc, I do not believe in Voodoo either. If you believe in them, then there's more chance of it happening to you, that's how I see it. Therefore I will never see a ghost seeing as I don't believe in them.

I swear on my life it moved without either one of us moving it ourselvess.

Circadia
30-01-2010, 09:46 PM
i dont think voodoo magic is real but its a debatable question same with does god exsit and stuf like that

Pix
30-01-2010, 09:55 PM
I swear on my life it moved without either one of us moving it ourselvess.

same thing happened to me but we were a group of 6 but seriously noone moved it, scary shizzle

Seatherny
30-01-2010, 11:32 PM

Of course not.

Thats just what you think though.

hah
31-01-2010, 10:30 AM
i went to a medium before (ye whatever lol idc rly) and she told me things only i would kno and she had to ask 2 of my mates to leave when she was telling me something... and she knew about people in my life who had died and she said to one of my mates that there was two spirits attached to him that he didn't know :S:S
so ye i would keep an open mind about things like tht

Ardemax
31-01-2010, 11:12 AM
@Technologic, I think that comment was slightly unacceptable...

and tbh with this, it's what you think

if you believe in the super-natural then yeah, you may aswell say it exists.

however for me, it doesn't

N!ck
31-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Don't be silly.

louder
31-01-2010, 01:11 PM
it's spelt ouija board.

it's not real.

HotelUser
31-01-2010, 01:45 PM

Of course not.

You seem to have left out the words in my opinion ;)

Although I agree with you about the voodoo thing, not so much about the god thing.

Japan
31-01-2010, 02:19 PM
I saw a ghost this morning ;o
Part of the voodoo spell is letting the victim know they are going to be voodooed.
Sort of like a fortune teller saying that 'Tuesday will be an unlucky day' and then you notice all the unlucky things in your day that you probably would have skipped over on a normal day.

Stryderman
31-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Well there is only 1 way to find out ordered a revenge voodoo doll :P

Black_Apalachi
31-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Voodoo dolls aren't even what you are thinking. They're actually to do with healing. The torture ones are something else, cba looking it up but it was on QI.

buttons
31-01-2010, 04:29 PM
i went to a medium before (ye whatever lol idc rly) and she told me things only i would kno and she had to ask 2 of my mates to leave when she was telling me something... and she knew about people in my life who had died and she said to one of my mates that there was two spirits attached to him that he didn't know :S:S
so ye i would keep an open mind about things like tht
my mum went to one before i was born n they told her if she ever had a girl they would likely develop asthma. i'm the only girl she had and i had asthma. i believe in astrology (not specifically horoscopes - however, i do get my daily transits sent to me, it's not like horoscopes it's stuff that deal with your whole natal chart, degrees and different parts of you. i believe in all that but it's probably because i act based on what they say not because it's actually my fate)

i've done the ouiji board before & the glass smashed. i think if you believe in something so much it'll happen or you'll atleast use that as an excuse to why it did. my mums friend is into magic and ****, she said they did the ouiji board at hers when they were younger and my mum could feel her bed rocking all that night, she said the ouiji said something about winter & a friends name. well that friend died that winter. sounded like something she'd say to freak me out about doing it but i don't think my mum is that sick :P

anything can happen if you believe it..

The Don
01-02-2010, 11:09 PM

By saying that you are basicly saying you think they are real, but you dont want to beleive in them so that nothing paranormal happens to you?

Anyway, I dont beleive in ghosts or anything like spirits...

Arch
02-02-2010, 12:45 AM
personally i dont believe its realllllllll

Black_Apalachi
02-02-2010, 02:44 AM
Obviously it's not real lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!