PDA

View Full Version : Details of the patch

ItsDave
30-01-2010, 10:40 PM
So, yes. They've finally created a patch for the exploits and XP level ranking etc.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1065157p1.html

So, what new hacks can be gained from this patch? Ideas?

Kdwndr8
04-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Few people on IW forums have been saying that its been pushed back because they found away around it?

Not sure, but I'm a fan of the CP glitch.. lol.

samsaBEAR
04-02-2010, 12:55 PM
you can get around the care package glitch, but they're working on a permanent fix for it, so i'm guessing the xbox version is being held back till they're finished

Neil
04-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Sweet fixes but nothing to punish anyone that used XP mods or anything, no surprise there really but seriously, let me use party chat in sabotage for god sake. =/

Jahova
06-02-2010, 08:55 AM
They can't patch jtag mods. I pretty sure of it.

PaulMacC
06-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Sweet fixes but nothing to punish anyone that used XP mods or anything, no surprise there really but seriously, let me use party chat in sabotage for god sake. =/
They are suspending people for 2 weeks who have done the 10th prestige mod but I doubt to see the logic in suspending someone who has done nothing to affect people playing the game. On the other hand you have people care package glitching and boosting with the Tactical Insertions and getting away with this because the logic of Microsoft really does fail.

wixard
06-02-2010, 03:06 PM
care package glitching is the best
last i played i got 44 kills and 4 deaths cos if it

i hope it stays foreeeeeeeeever

samsaBEAR
06-02-2010, 03:30 PM
They are suspending people for 2 weeks who have done the 10th prestige mod but I doubt to see the logic in suspending someone who has done nothing to affect people playing the game. On the other hand you have people care package glitching and boosting with the Tactical Insertions and getting away with this because the logic of Microsoft really does fail.

nothing beats the feeling of owning the people boosting when they're 1 away from a nuke

PaulMacC
06-02-2010, 08:34 PM
nothing beats the feeling of owning the people boosting when they're 1 away from a nuke
I usually get host so I wait until they call the nuke in then dashboard.

care package glitching is the best
last i played i got 44 kills and 4 deaths cos if it

i hope it stays foreeeeeeeeever
People like you are ruining this game, promoting glitching that effects others playing the game. I get games like that without the care package glitch.

samsaBEAR
07-02-2010, 12:54 AM
I usually get host so I wait until they call the nuke in then dashboard.

People like you are ruining this game, promoting glitching that effects others playing the game. I get games like that without the care package glitch.
ah that's harsh, but i can definitely see why it's funny.

Jahova
07-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Ok, they can patch it all now. I've had my fun with hundreds of emergency air drops. Xbox will have this last, as usual.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!