PDA

View Full Version : what should i dooooo

Arch
31-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Alright so i got a visage drop from steels and i think its like 34m ?
My question is should i buy a GS or better armour or use it towards another 99.

Atm im like 1m exp till 99 slayer and after i get it ill barely do combat except the odd gwd trip so do you think its worth it to buy better items or should i just get another 99 or save up for 1

Aidenn
31-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Another 99, no point using it to combat if your not gonna usr

[Jay]
01-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Go wild have some fun buy a gs!!!

Sly
01-02-2010, 05:07 PM
spend it on herblore

MJJ
01-02-2010, 06:45 PM
There's no point buying armour with it if you're not going to do anymore combat after Slayer.

It's up to you if you feel like skilling or boss hunting after Slayer.

If you feel like Skilling, then you could buy a 99. I don't know what your stats are, so I'm not sure which ones you could afford. Or, you could spend the cash on all of your skills and go for all stats 80+ or something.

If you want to do some boss hunting, then you could buy a godsword and try out Bandos and Dagannoth Kings for a while. You could make some of your cash back, and once you're done with boss hunting, you could just sell the godsword again.

Arch
01-02-2010, 08:31 PM
;6275315']Go wild have some fun buy a gs!!!

if ibought a gs i wouldnt go wildy i hate it !!!!

spend it on herblore

possibly

There's no point buying armour with it if you're not going to do anymore combat after Slayer.

It's up to you if you feel like skilling or boss hunting after Slayer.

If you feel like Skilling, then you could buy a 99. I don't know what your stats are, so I'm not sure which ones you could afford. Or, you could spend the cash on all of your skills and go for all stats 80+ or something.

If you want to do some boss hunting, then you could buy a godsword and try out Bandos and Dagannoth Kings for a while. You could make some of your cash back, and once you're done with boss hunting, you could just sell the godsword again.

I don't think ill do much combat after slayer but i might do the odd boss trip maybe not, and most of my skills that are buyable are above 80.

I think i might put it towards 99 summoning but i already have some money put aside for that + after 99 slayer i dont think i'll even have enough charms :( ill be like 97 almost 98 i think

Sly
02-02-2010, 08:52 AM
spend it on farming?

[Jay]
02-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Oh then spend it on a skill.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!