View Full Version : Super-fast broadband' in UK homes by 2017 - Tories

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 12:44 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8489870.stm

100mb to most of the UK by 2017(h)

Vote Conservative.

kk.
01-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Anyone could promise this.. Most of the UK are on 2mb+ yet I only manage 1mb, and got .5 not too long ago. Of course, they'd have to win two consecutive terms to fully put this through of course..

Hecktix
01-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Interesting, 2017... considering there has to be an election every 5 years, they are making a promise for a year that they may not even be in power :rolleyes:

Evidently just a response to Labour giving free internet/laptops to needy homes.

At the end of the day this is just pre-election fodder, Labour will do things to get the vote and then the Tories will try and get one over on them, although at the end of the day menial things such as these will never happen anyway because whatever Government we elect will have more important things to deal with.

Don't fix what isn't broken, vote Labour.

kk.
01-02-2010, 01:17 AM
I fail to see how super fast broadband can create jobs anyway :S anyone have any idea lol?

dirrty
01-02-2010, 01:23 AM
they should think about getting decent speeds everywhere before going straight to the top with super-fast broadband. i can only get 2MB max so they should see what they can do to accommodate everyone first before jumping the gun.

but yeah, i think they're thinking too far ahead. we as a society don't care for what we can get in 5,6, 7 years time. we care about immediate gratification regarding what we can get now.

kk.
01-02-2010, 01:28 AM
Oh I think I misunderstood whyit would make jobs. It would surely only create temporary work for the contractors digging roads up and putting in new cables.. Probably wouldn't create that many jobs.

Black_Apalachi
01-02-2010, 01:42 AM
If they promised it by 2011 they might actually get my vote lmao. What do they mean anyway, no matter what you're paying for you'll get 100mb?

PaulMacC
01-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Be have 70% of homes with up to 24mbps atm.

Blinger1
01-02-2010, 02:12 AM
This is something Australia needs, we are seriously lacking behind in terms of technology. I wouldn't be surprised if regional areas still had dial-up by the end of this decade -.-'

Titch
01-02-2010, 02:28 AM
I am currently running at 54mbps watever tht means.

Blinger1
01-02-2010, 02:31 AM
We are on 24Mits/s (25gb download) and that costs 90 bucks a month which is "cheap" =/. Thats just an example of what we have in Australia.

PaulMacC
01-02-2010, 03:01 AM
I am currently running at 54mbps watever tht means.
Your not, your wireless adapter can probably accept a 54mbps signal but your probably get far under that.

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Interesting, 2017... considering there has to be an election every 5 years, they are making a promise for a year that they may not even be in power :rolleyes:

Evidently just a response to Labour giving free internet/laptops to needy homes.

At the end of the day this is just pre-election fodder, Labour will do things to get the vote and then the Tories will try and get one over on them, although at the end of the day menial things such as these will never happen anyway because whatever Government we elect will have more important things to deal with.

War in Afghan
War in Iraq
Two year recession
Worst schooling system in Europe.
Failing Healthcare
Increased migration
Expenses Scandal

Ye, Labour aren't broken?

Don't get me wrong they have done great in the past before the recession in other areas like the Economy, but don't make me laugh, this country needs a new drection.

Fix wht is broken, vote Conservative.

Hecktix
01-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Lovin' how you put the Recession and the Expenses Scandal to Labour's blame.

The recession was worldwide and was going to happen whoever was in power, it could have been a lot worse than it was, I mean, we didn't go into hyperinflation or anything and lets face it things have been getting better moneywise for quite a while.

The MP expenses were based on parliamentary rules (or lack of) from years ago, nothing to do with Labour and if you read the reports properly, more Tory MPs abused the expenses system than Labour MPs. It was a system put in years ago (therefore can't blame Labour) and as every single human being would, the MPs got greedy in this materialistic age of post modernity.

You really can't put these two things to Labours blame, as for the other things:

- Healthcare

We have one of the best healthcare systems in the world, although other countries may have better hospitals with more equipment, of course they do, because patients pay. I know someone who was in Berlin on a stag party, got knocked down some concrete stairs and was in intensive care for a month. His mother got a £50,000 bill as the insurance company wouldn't pay out as he had consumed alcohol (by the way insurance companies judge "alcohol consumption" by the particular countries drink driving limit, which in Europe is 0% alcohol is allowed before driving), so unless you want to start paying thousands of pounds for your life, I'd stop moaning about the healthcare system because the only way we can afford to improve it is to increase taxes or make people pay.

- Education

There will be plans to improve education whoever gets voted in, unless you vote UKIP or BNP they'll be two busy getting rid of all the non-whites.

- War

I'm gonna be honest, but if you think Michael Howard and the Conservative Party wouldn't have participated in the Afghan or Iraqi invasions then you really don't know much about Politics. Whoever was in power would have followed the yanks, no matter what.

Vote Labour, the tories will only raise your taxes and abolish support for the lower classes.

xxMATTGxx
01-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh really? Sorry but I have heard these plans too many times. Just give us the god dam speeds then. The whole of the UK doesn't even have broadband yet, give them the broadband and the ideal speeds then make it "Super-fast".

Jordy
01-02-2010, 03:39 PM

The recession was worldwide and was going to happen whoever was in power, it could have been a lot worse than it was, I mean, we didn't go into hyperinflation or anything and lets face it things have been getting better moneywise for quite a while.

The MP expenses were based on parliamentary rules (or lack of) from years ago, nothing to do with Labour and if you read the reports properly, more Tory MPs abused the expenses system than Labour MPs. It was a system put in years ago (therefore can't blame Labour) and as every single human being would, the MPs got greedy in this materialistic age of post modernity.

You really can't put these two things to Labours blame, as for the other things:

- Healthcare

We have one of the best healthcare systems in the world, although other countries may have better hospitals with more equipment, of course they do, because patients pay. I know someone who was in Berlin on a stag party, got knocked down some concrete stairs and was in intensive care for a month. His mother got a £50,000 bill as the insurance company wouldn't pay out as he had consumed alcohol (by the way insurance companies judge "alcohol consumption" by the particular countries drink driving limit, which in Europe is 0% alcohol is allowed before driving), so unless you want to start paying thousands of pounds for your life, I'd stop moaning about the healthcare system because the only way we can afford to improve it is to increase taxes or make people pay.

- Education

There will be plans to improve education whoever gets voted in, unless you vote UKIP or BNP they'll be two busy getting rid of all the non-whites.

- War

I'm gonna be honest, but if you think Michael Howard and the Conservative Party wouldn't have participated in the Afghan or Iraqi invasions then you really don't know much about Politics. Whoever was in power would have followed the yanks, no matter what.

Vote Labour, the tories will only raise your taxes and abolish support for the lower classes.As for the expenses scandal, the Tories may of made the most outrageous claims however David Cameron forced ALL his MPs to may the money back or they wouldn't be allowed to stand for the Conservative party.

Where have the Conservatives said they will "abolish support" for the lower classes? Get in the real world, just because the Conservatives are traditionally aimed at the Middle/Upper classes doesn't mean they're going to kill the working class for all they've got. Bare in mind this is a different Conservatives to the past anyway.

"UKIP Getting rid of whites", what rubbish. They've never said they'd get rid of anyone, of course they may get rid of EU nationals if we did leave the EU, but if they are British Citizens then they will remain in the UK regardless of their past and skin colour. (99% of eastern europeans are white btw).

Also you say "I'd stop moaning about the healthcare system because the only way we can afford to improve it is to increase taxes or make people pay.", you seem to be against the Conservatives increasing taxes though? *Removed*

Don't fix what isn't broken, vote Labour. Not really, if the Conservatives were voted into power in 2010, they would then have the project going on during the next five years they're in government. If they didn't get into power in the next election, seeing as most the money had already been spent and there was only two years of the project left, then the project would not be scrapped as it would be an enormous waste of money so far. Throughout politics, this goes on, governments which get into power tend to carry on previous government projects as it's too much of a waste to ditch them at a late stage.

If Britain isn't broken why does the Labour party feel the need to outline lots of changes when they've been in power for the past 13 years?

Anyone could promise this.. Most of the UK are on 2mb+ yet I only manage 1mb, and got .5 not too long ago. Of course, they'd have to win two consecutive terms to fully put this through of course..I've never heard such rubbish. How can you say "Anyone could promise this", yes they could but that's how elections happen. Parties pledge things, none of it is really promises and in the past, no one has ever stuck exactly to their manifesto is but you have to have some confidence in parties. Any party could pledge anything it doesn't mean you have to shoot down EVERYTHING. It's more than Labour is pledging anyway ;)

As for this, I think it's important we get 100mb internet, although I think it could probably be done by 2015 if they really pushed for it, it's theoretically possible in many places atm, it's just the technology is so expensive at the moment it isn't economically viable.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to others. Thanks. :)

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 03:57 PM
As for the expenses scandal, the Tories may of made the most outrageous claims however David Cameron forced ALL his MPs to may the money back or they wouldn't be allowed to stand for the Conservative party.

Where have the Conservatives said they will "abolish support" for the lower classes? Get in the real world, just because the Conservatives are traditionally aimed at the Middle/Upper classes doesn't mean they're going to kill the working class for all they've got. Bare in mind this is a different Conservatives to the past anyway.

"UKIP Getting rid of whites", what rubbish. They've never said they'd get rid of anyone, of course they may get rid of EU nationals if we did leave the EU, but if they are British Citizens then they will remain in the UK regardless of their past and skin colour. (99% of eastern europeans are white btw).

Also you say "I'd stop moaning about the healthcare system because the only way we can afford to improve it is to increase taxes or make people pay.", you seem to be against the Conservatives increasing taxes though? Hypocrite.

Not really, if the Conservatives were voted into power in 2010, they would then have the project going on during the next five years they're in government. If they didn't get into power in the next election, seeing as most the money had already been spent and there was only two years of the project left, then the project would not be scrapped as it would be an enormous waste of money so far. Throughout politics, this goes on, governments which get into power tend to carry on previous government projects as it's too much of a waste to ditch them at a late stage.

If Britain isn't broken why does the Labour party feel the need to outline lots of changes when they've been in power for the past 13 years?

I've never heard such rubbish. How can you say "Anyone could promise this", yes they could but that's how elections happen. Parties pledge things, none of it is really promises and in the past, no one has ever stuck exactly to their manifesto is but you have to have some confidence in parties. Any party could pledge anything it doesn't mean you have to shoot down EVERYTHING. It's more than Labour is pledging anyway ;)

As for this, I think it's important we get 100mb internet, although I think it could probably be done by 2015 if they really pushed for it, it's theoretically possible in many places atm, it's just the technology is so expensive at the moment it isn't economically viable.

This has saved me from getting an infraction, if I were to reply to your post Oli I would have got in trouble. :P

Expenses scandal was MAINLY Labours fault (yes conservatives too, but they paid back most if not all). Just think we paid for some MPs husband to watch pr0n.

AgnesIO
01-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Tories have always talked out their arse. Funny how they always have different, revolutionary ideas - yet they never seem to happen :S

And who the hell blamed Labour for the recession :S That started in Margaret Thatchers time.. (however you spell her first name lol)

--

All vote for Deries (my party) - I promise 1gb speeds by 2050 - assuming you don't vote me out of power. If you do I won't do it.

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 04:33 PM
I don't think theyd announce something on Sunday morning TV with the intention of not doing it.

Jordy
01-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Tories have always talked out their arse. Funny how they always have different, revolutionary ideas - yet they never seem to happen :S

And who the hell blamed Labour for the recession :S That started in Margaret Thatchers time.. (however you spell her first name lol)

--

All vote for Deries (my party) - I promise 1gb speeds by 2050 - assuming you don't vote me out of power. If you do I won't do it.lol what's this based on? Thatcher had revolutionary ideas, and when she came to power, it was certainly revolution whether you liked the ideas or not. The last time the Conservatives got fresh into power was with Thatcher in 1979 so what's this crap your talking about it "always" being revolutionary and "never happening". David Cameron is hardly promising a "revolution" anyway, the only parties offering that is UKIP or the BNP.

As for the recession, that was a completely different recession lmao, you don't really think it had been going on about 20 years? :P

And 1GB speeds in 2050 is madness, Japan and South Korea will be getting speeds like that in just a few years time, I hope to god we get them much before then.

I do not wish to get sidetracked into a Thatcher debate btw.

kk.
01-02-2010, 05:15 PM
As for the expenses scandal, the Tories may of made the most outrageous claims however David Cameron forced ALL his MPs to may the money back or they wouldn't be allowed to stand for the Conservative party.

Also you say "I'd stop moaning about the healthcare system because the only way we can afford to improve it is to increase taxes or make people pay.", you seem to be against the Conservatives increasing taxes though? Hypocrite.

Not really, if the Conservatives were voted into power in 2010, they would then have the project going on during the next five years they're in government. If they didn't get into power in the next election, seeing as most the money had already been spent and there was only two years of the project left, then the project would not be scrapped as it would be an enormous waste of money so far. Throughout politics, this goes on, governments which get into power tend to carry on previous government projects as it's too much of a waste to ditch them at a late stage.

I've never heard such rubbish. How can you say "Anyone could promise this", yes they could but that's how elections happen. Parties pledge things, none of it is really promises and in the past, no one has ever stuck exactly to their manifesto is but you have to have some confidence in parties. Any party could pledge anything it doesn't mean you have to shoot down EVERYTHING. It's more than Labour is pledging anyway ;)

Have you actually read the news article, out of curiosity? And that goes for everyone who's saying 'yay Lets vote conservative because of fast internet'. Labour has had plans for faster Internet for a while, but they are actually realistic. The whole point of the digital Britain report was to set a target for broadband speeds. No party needs to go and declare anything like this other than to get people who are tech savvy to vote for them. They won't meet this target, it's simply too far fetched. They'll simply say when the time comes 'we have 100mb broadband in 5%, and have met the digital Britain report target which was set.' or some other figures obviously lol

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 05:18 PM
2Mb speeds, realistic? you think that's realistic? oh god, oh dear.

kk.
01-02-2010, 05:22 PM
realistic is that not everybody even has broadband yet, nor speeds of even 1mb. As people have said, they should sort out the problem with the current internet where people are unable to get fast speeds rather than upgrading the areas that already can. To get cables to where I live, theyd need to dig up every single road as cable stops just before a bridge.

Jordy
01-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Have you actually read the news article, out of curiosity? And that goes for everyone who's saying 'yay Lets vote conservative because of fast internet'. Labour has had plans for faster Internet for a while, but they are actually realistic. The whole point of the digital Britain report was to set a target for broadband speeds. No party needs to go and declare anything like this other than to get people who are tech savvy to vote for them. They won't meet this target, it's simply too far fetched. They'll simply say when the time comes 'we have 100mb broadband in 5%, and have met the digital Britain report target which was set.' or some other figures obviously lolDigital Britain Report seemed a complete failure to me, other than setting out plans for broadband in all areas by 2012 which I think is an important thing to do. The next step is to speed it up for the "majority" as our broadband speed averages are among the slowest in Europe.

Targets like this need to be set otherwise they will just gradually speed up judging by what the ISPs want to do, government money and guidance could speed up the speeding up process. While I think the Conservatives should of been more ambitious, it is more than Labour are offering as in the past I have never seen them pledge speeds before a certain date, unless you wish to show me otherwise. It isn't that far-fetched anyway, Virgin Media are already testing 100Mb speeds in Kent anyway, in a year or two they'll be able to roll it out into majority cities.

Bare in mind that the Conservatives said to the "majority" of households by 2017, they didn't say all (This would exclude the minority in rural areas where it's unworkable to offer them such speeds). Seeing as most people live in towns or cities, it really isn't that difficult to do however it is necessary.

Oleh
01-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Just a note, Fiber-optic cabling isnt that hard to lay, seeing as nowadays its lain in sewers which is cheaper and faster than in ground, maybe 100mbps by end of the year sounds achieveable and maybe 200+mbps by 2017 seeing as most schools if not all have around 20mbit connection

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 05:41 PM
VM could have released 100MB instead of 50MB if they wanted to, but they didn't, because at that time they said their wasn't a market for it. The lines they have got are easily capable of up to 200mb speeds (I think that's what I read).

dbgtz
01-02-2010, 06:29 PM
To be honest I'd be happy with 10mb, 2 is just ridiculous, infact I only get 1.5 on a good day. Whoever goes in power should sort it out, get rid of some useless benefits and put them towards coolier internet speedz. As soon as one ISP does high speeds then I will switch to them. Christ sake I just wanna play cod and be on msn at the same time :P

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 06:35 PM
If you get 1.5mb you're likely to be on 15mb. If 2mb was rolled out you'd get speeds of about 200kb/s which is appalling. At least if we had 100mb/200mb we'd get atleast 10mb speeds.

AlexOC
01-02-2010, 06:45 PM
This would be pretty cool! I'm half way there on 50. :)

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Same, I'm going to 50MB on Thursday.

What speeds do you get, Alex?

AlexOC
01-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Same, I'm going to 50MB on Thursday.

What speeds do you get, Alex?

Well im with VM obv. And most of the time i do get around 45- 50 which is very decent. But sometimes it can drop to about 37 :(.

Still very decent speeds.

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Wow thats better, I only got 15 tops on 20MB connection. Can't wait to get it.

How much you paying? they quoted us £35 (or around that, not in the £40s though)?

AlexOC
01-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Wow thats better, I only got 15 tops on 20MB connection. Can't wait to get it.

How much you paying? they quoted us £35 (or around that, not in the £40s though)?

I think its around £25. We have been with VM for about 10 years though since it was NTL so we get alot of loyalty offers.

StefanWolves
01-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeh same, think we getting ours for £32 but we have the TV thing too.

AlexOC
01-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeh same, think we getting ours for £32 but we have the TV thing too.

Yep we have Tv, Internet and phone.

Black_Apalachi
01-02-2010, 07:26 PM
To be fair it does sound like a fairly empty promise.

Smits
01-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Just another manifesto promise.

I think no matter who is in charge, internet speeds will keep increasing.

I just can't wait for mine to increase. Been on basic package from sky for ages and it was only 2mb, with 2gg. But since we went over 2gb twice theyve apparently upgraded us to 10mb, although i'm yet to see a change.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/702280801.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

see what i mean

Titch
01-02-2010, 07:51 PM

I just can't wait for mine to increase. Been on basic package from sky for ages and it was only 2mb, with 2gg. But since we went over 2gb twice theyve apparently upgraded us to 10mb, although i'm yet to see a change.

see what i mean

http://www.speedtest.net/result/702300258.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Thats myn

Smits
01-02-2010, 07:52 PM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/702300258.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Thats myn

least its better than mine.

Titch
01-02-2010, 07:53 PM
least its better than mine.

i dnt even understand wat any of the info means LOL

kk.
01-02-2010, 07:59 PM

see what i mean

Oh dear lmao. Upgrading you from 2mb to 10mb wouldn't make a difference. You need to get in contact with sky and jeep pestering them. Ask your neighbours speed is and use that as a reference. We got told the fastest we could do was 0.5. Our neighbours were at 1.5. After persistence, were at 1-1.5. You definitely need to ring them!!

I get faster speeds on 3g!!! Like 0.4 lol

also, your uploa speed is never normally above download speed wise o.O

Smits
01-02-2010, 08:01 PM
It's terrible, we were only on 2mb tho so that combined with our location explains why we have such a low internet,

They said in a letter theyve automatically upgraded it to 10mb and now we have to pay a fiver extra a month, but itll take 10 days of slow speeds to update. So if its not updated by the end of this week, and i see no change, we'll be complaining.

dirrty
01-02-2010, 08:05 PM

see what i mean
same. i was with the basic package because i can only get the below speed, but then i had to upgrade to the next package because of the download speeds. but then they lowered the download limit (was 40gb but went to 13gb i think) so i had no choice but to upgrade to their top 20mb broadband even though i can't even get 2mb+ as theres no download limit.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/702313936.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

all of this should be sorted before trying to introduce 'super-fast broadband' |-)

kk.
01-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Oh it slow because it's in the process of being upgraded!! :(!!

dbgtz
http://www.speedtest.net/result/702319420.png (http://www.speedtest.net)
I think me downloading ACII dlc might have affected this.

Orangeesh
http://www.speedtest.net/result/702318680.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

wireless says im on 54.0mbps although clearly not ^^

kk.
01-02-2010, 08:15 PM
That 54mbps doesn't mean your speed, just the max it could do.

This is not a post your speed thread!!

dbgtz
01-02-2010, 08:38 PM
That 54mbps doesn't mean your speed, just the max it could do.

This is not a post your speed thread!!
Since when were you lord of the thread?

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

kk.
01-02-2010, 08:40 PM
... I'm trying to ge the thread back on topic. And a moderator posting off topic isn't really setting a good example.

-:Undertaker:-
01-02-2010, 10:03 PM

Hang on, you mean like Labour promised electoral reform when they gained office in 1997 and 13 years later we've had nothing?

You mean like Labour promised in their 2005 election manifesto to give the British people a referendum on EU reformal but then went back on that?

At the end of the day while the new Conservatives are not Conservative at all and are just like Labour, i'd much rather the Tories who have a few good eggs in the basket be in office than the shower of inept career-politicians we have in now who when Thatcher was in office were against the whole idea of the Lords, against Trident, against war, against just about anything that the Conservatives stood for but now in office, they have suddenly changed what they stand for.

If you think a country with crippling debts, with breakdown on the streets and a country which is the laughing stock of the world isn't broken then perhaps your own views are truly broken.

You really can't put these two things to Labours blame, as for the other things: Sorry, I can truthfully tell you now that if I were serving my area in parliament there is no way on gods green earth that I would decietfully rip them off like that - poor excuse and isn't an excuse at all. All human beings also want what others have, does that make it an excuse for theft?

- Healthcare

We have one of the best healthcare systems in the world, although other countries may have better hospitals with more equipment, of course they do, because patients pay. I know someone who was in Berlin on a stag party, got knocked down some concrete stairs and was in intensive care for a month. His mother got a £50,000 bill as the insurance company wouldn't pay out as he had consumed alcohol (by the way insurance companies judge "alcohol consumption" by the particular countries drink driving limit, which in Europe is 0% alcohol is allowed before driving), so unless you want to start paying thousands of pounds for your life, I'd stop moaning about the healthcare system because the only way we can afford to improve it is to increase taxes or make people pay.Wrong, totally wrong. You have the wrong idea just as the Labour Party has. The NHS can be solved with better management, throwing money at something does not solve it;- hence why are are worse off now than we were before 1997 and we have a burden of debt which will not be lifted for decades which stifles business.

- Education

There will be plans to improve education whoever gets voted in, unless you vote UKIP or BNP they'll be two busy getting rid of all the non-whites. Oli, tell me now where and when UKIP have said they will get rid of non-whites? - you know, instead of making things up you'd stand a far better chance of getting your point across with reality than rather than resorting to porky pies.

- War

Vote Labour, the tories will only raise your taxes and abolish support for the lower classes.Oh so because you think the Conservatives might of gone along with the Iraq invasion thats ok then that over one million innocent people are dead - talk about standards, morales and tribal politics.

You mean Margaret Thatcher, the Prime Minister who rescued this country from the rot that is socialism and turned the United Kingdom around from one of the worst economies in the world (our nickname was the sick man of Europe) to one of the best economies in the world?

The woman who kept taxes low so business could flourish (as it did) and people could afford the luxaries that America and Europe had already acquired many years before?

The woman who allowed millions (who otherwise would not be able to afford their own home in their lifetime) to buy their own homes so that when they are older they dont have to rely on the state?

Again, as clearly shown by other posts in this thread half of this stuff I am reading which is coming from the left is made up or simply not true.

Smits
01-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Oh it slow because it's in the process of being upgraded!! :(!!

yeh but it's like that all the time, even before haha.

This alleged 'promise' of high speed swouldn't influence my vote anyway, it' not in the enxt few years and by that time i wont really care for internet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!