PDA

View Full Version : Prices?

scottish
02-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Do ya ever think bandos etc prices will fall again?

If i ever rejoined RS it'd only be if the prices were like hey used to be, bandos tassets like 15m, chest 18m bgs about 21m max

think this will happen any time soon? :P

Sold all my stuff before i quit RS so i only got cash so wouldn't wish to rejoin and have like like 60m less cause the prices of stuff are that high :P

Titch
02-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Do ya ever think bandos etc prices will fall again?

If i ever rejoined RS it'd only be if the prices were like hey used to be, bandos tassets like 15m, chest 18m bgs about 21m max

think this will happen any time soon? :P

Sold all my stuff before i quit RS so i only got cash so wouldn't wish to rejoin and have like like 60m less cause the prices of stuff are that high :P

Yes i think they will start to fall soonish, the market seems to be changing, i also think when new skill comes out people will sell up cheap to gain money for new skill which could help lower the price.

Whats ur account name scott?

Aidenn
02-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Everything is guanranteed to drop sooner or later, its reaching an all-time high breaking many barriers of the grand exchange won't be long now.

scottish
02-02-2010, 04:31 PM
hmm, some stuff like DFS when i played i sold for about 23m i think it was now its 34m ;l

Aidenn
02-02-2010, 04:44 PM
hmm, some stuff like DFS when i played i sold for about 23m i think it was now its 34m ;l

Yup, merch's plus they should be dropping not increasing, the drop rates have been lowered on the chance to get a visage from irons/Steelies

[Jay]
02-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Depends if better armour comes along then they will drop alot if not then they may drop a bit.

Ras
04-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Yup, merch's plus they should be dropping not increasing, the drop rates have been lowered on the chance to get a visage from irons/Steelies
Are you serious?
**** sake.. its high enough already..
i killed over 8k drags able to drop visage.. never got one!

Thomas
07-02-2010, 11:35 AM
well things cant just go up? but they might not drop low low though?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!