PDA

View Full Version : Does Habbo have a 'Blacklist'

HOSKO02
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
I've always wondered if Habbo keep a sort of blacklist for users (identified by their known Habbo accounts) who often cause trouble/permed in the past/caught hacking/involved in scripting/suspicious activity etc?

I suppose the list would compromise of Habbo names and related email addresses?

Would be interesting to know if they had some sort of similar system, and what affect would that have on the people named? Would they be omitted from competitions? Surveys? Staff picks etc?

Just wondering, post your thoughts too :] J

Stryderman
02-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Well everything which gets banned gets logged down so probably in some way they do.

Although they cant stop you making accounts unless they ip you which isnt that hard to get around tbh.

Eoin
02-02-2010, 04:15 PM
freedom of information?? are we entitled to see it if it exists?

LoveToStack
02-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Vaguely recall that during the mass unbanning of all accounts, there were some accounts left banned apparently because they were so infamous. However, that's pointless imo because if there was anyone who posed a real threat to Habbo then banning one account does nothing to stop them.

HOSKO02
02-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Vaguely recall that during the mass unbanning of all accounts, there were some accounts left banned apparently because they were so infamous. However, that's pointless imo because if there was anyone who posed a real threat to Habbo then banning one account does nothing to stop them.

I guess one of those was Sonicmouse? And aye, he'd just change acc!

HOSKO02
02-02-2010, 04:59 PM

Haha yeah! Demand to see their classifieds ;]

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't double post within the editing time.

Ardemax
02-02-2010, 05:35 PM

well no, they don't have to

Pix
02-02-2010, 05:56 PM
yeah and im top (h)

vito201-:D
03-02-2010, 12:43 AM

To my knowledge they only rebanned (at the start):
- SonicMouse
- Jibbi

And a few other moderators that no longer worked for them... but even Andy's accounts (SonicMouse/S0nux) were unbanned for a short while... even though Sulake claim that the mass unbanning wasn't an accident... they do like to lie though. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I assume they keep an eye on a few people... I suppose I'm one of them (what with the mass-Sulake activity on my site and getting my site name filtered :rolleyes:) but they know the main account I use at the moment and haven't banned it...
I expect they let me use it because:
1.) They have no real proof it's mine, I may be framing someone.
2.) I could lead them to other bugs/glitches in their client&server.
3.) They know I'd just make another one, so they can keep track of me easier this way.
4.) Why would they? They've already banned all my accounts with furniture.

Titch
03-02-2010, 02:06 AM
Yes there is a list on MOD CP

However it only relates to FINCH-Himself i believe if i rememebr correctly?
Naming his accounts and emails, as he is the only person seeved as threat?

03-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Yes there is a list on MOD CP

However it only relates to FINCH-Himself i believe if i rememebr correctly?
Naming his accounts and emails, as he is the only person seeved as threat?
Lol? What?... He only hacked into Houskeeping once (via a Phish I think?) What about someone like Max/Tex?... He got into the Housekeeping about five times?...

There's quite a few hackers that have gained access to the Housekeeping, and quite a few that have done it nore than once... I doubt "FINCH-HIMself" is that high on their hitlist... even if he did own ***** and manage to get into the Housekeeping once or twice... :rolleyes:

Stryderman
03-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Lol? What?... He only hacked into Houskeeping once (via a Phish I think?) What about someone like Max/Tex?... He got into the Housekeeping about five times?...

There's quite a few hackers that have gained access to the Housekeeping, and quite a few that have done it nore than once... I doubt "FINCH-HIMself" is that high on their hitlist... even if he did own ***** and manage to get into the Housekeeping once or twice... :rolleyes:

Who really cares whos on the list or not..

Thats not what this thread is about.

03-02-2010, 03:32 AM
Who really cares whos on the list or not..

Thats not what this thread is about.
I care slightly because there's a good chance I'm on it. :P

Gibs960
03-02-2010, 08:18 AM
but I don't see how making a stupid list would help anyone, people make new accounts, new furni, new friends, new e-mail, so are they going to put every name on a ban down, even if they haven't done something, I don't think they'd keep something so big a secret, I reckon if it exists, they'll tell us sooner or later.

03-02-2010, 08:35 AM
but I don't see how making a stupid list would help anyone, people make new accounts, new furni, new friends, new e-mail, so are they going to put every name on a ban down, even if they haven't done something, I don't think they'd keep something so big a secret, I reckon if it exists, they'll tell us sooner or later.
They still to this day deny anyone has broken into the housekeeping... it's happened over twenty times now?...
Trust me, Sulake lie about of a lot of thing and they don't tell us about even more... and why would they tell us about a blacklist anyway?...

I for one (if I was on it) would work on hiding every piece of info they could possibly have on me (delete all my emails, stop using all my current accounts, change my IP, change my MachineIDs etc etc)... then they'd have no trace of me...
They wouldn't wana alert their "threats" that they're on to them!

Sulake may be stupid, but not that stupid.

HOSKO02
03-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Sulake lie about of a lot of thing and they don't tell us about even more... and why would they tell us about a blacklist anyway?...

I agree, there's no reason or incentive why Sulake would tell us squat, let alone in security issues

Titch
03-02-2010, 06:18 PM

He hacked housekeeping 3 times, he gained access to over 8 staff members accounts and emails. The last time he hacked housekeeping he released pictures where it SHOWED the blacklist with himself at top with name of his known emails and accounts and then a few well known scripting name.

Why are you trying to act all big, "I THINK IM ON THE BLACKLIST FOR HABBO CUS I THINK I AM E-HARD REBEL WHEN NO1 HAS EVEN HEARD OF ME". You sir are sad.

EDIT: Also, if you were that much of a threat to habbo, you would be banned from habbox and its servers becuase you would also be a threat to a habbo related fansite and i am sure jin would not take the risk.

Smits
03-02-2010, 06:28 PM
He hacked housekeeping 3 times, he gained access to over 8 staff members accounts and emails. The last time he hacked housekeeping he released pictures where it SHOWED the blacklist with himself at top with name of his known emails and accounts and then a few well known scripting name.

Why are you trying to act all big, "I THINK IM ON THE BLACKLIST FOR HABBO CUS I THINK I AM E-HARD REBEL WHEN NO1 HAS EVEN HEARD OF ME". You sir are sad.

EDIT: Also, if you were that much of a threat to habbo, you would be banned from habbox and its servers becuase you would also be a threat to a habbo related fansite and i am sure jin would not take the risk.

Yeah but finch only got in through phishing, just stupidity on sulakes part. Hardly a big threat is he.

The picture your referring to was issued at the same time he was accessing these accounts, therefore he was bound to be on the 'list' at that time, because he WAS a current threat.

This doesnt mean that he would be on a blacklist now, theres people who have done much more than him.

LoveToStack
03-02-2010, 10:03 PM

Not that he needs defending but he is a prominent member of what people refer to as the scripting community, from what I remember anyway. From experience shenk deals with exploits within the game rather than compromising accounts in order to recieve furni :rolleyes:, so it's no surprise that you haven't heard of him since you run in different circles.
Also the point you made about the fact that someone isn't banned on habbox correlating to the fact that they couldn't be on a theoretical list is quite frankly ridiculous.

Gibs960
05-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Anyway, it's quite a stupid list anyway, they'll never stop hackers, because people are clumsy with passwords, they'll never stop scammers because people believe them, they'll never deal with e-sex, because a 2hour ban is nothing. I could go on forever, total waste of time.

Laurensh1
05-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Of course, a big company can't have a small scale crappy administration? :P

The Habbo Housekeeping is where they administrate.. Automatically, mostly.. Then can search for bans/habbo's etc and look at their records (e.g. 5 alerts, 2 bans, etc)... :)

Read some more (and better formulated here); www.habborator.org/frank

05-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Fair enough, I wasn't about when he was on the scene - only heard about it through people on his forum...
Also, who were the "few well known scripting name" for interest?

I think you'll find I'm currently one of the most well known Habbo-related "rebels" and many people HAVE heard of me... and clearly Sulake have heard of me - turn off your filter and say "ShenkX" (my site name) you'll find it is filtered... not even SoM (Probably at the forefront of the current encryption cracking community) has a filtered name!... But yeah, think what you will about me... afterall, you're clearly not my target audience if you've not heard of me or my site.

I'm not a hacker, I just publish tutorials and texts about Habbo exploitations.
Also, if you check my ForumID you'll notice I'm member "58" this is because I worked for Habbox way back then WITH people like Jinsin (aka :jin: ), Jrh2002, Sierk, MissAlice, Ted-Crilley, Mizki, Wayne_J, etc, etc.

Just thought I'd explain myself... you're clearly one for an e-fight (seeing how you replied to my last comment) and I'm not, so I'll just ignore any other slander you throw towards me... afterall (If Habbo-related e-fame actually means so much to you), you're more unknown than me so no need to stoop to your level hmm? ;)
- Alex (Shenk).

Stryderman
05-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Fair enough, I wasn't about when he was on the scene - only heard about it through people on his forum...
Also, who were the "few well known scripting name" for interest?

I think you'll find I'm currently one of the most well known Habbo-related "rebels" and many people HAVE heard of me... and clearly Sulake have heard of me - turn off your filter and say "ShenkX" (my site name) you'll find it is filtered... not even SoM (Probably at the forefront of the current encryption cracking community) has a filtered name!... But yeah, think what you will about me... afterall, you're clearly not my target audience if you've not heard of me or my site.

I'm not a hacker, I just publish tutorials and texts about Habbo exploitations.
Also, if you check my ForumID you'll notice I'm member "58" this is because I worked for Habbox way back then WITH people like Jinsin (aka :jin: ), Jrh2002, Sierk, MissAlice, Ted-Crilley, Mizki, Wayne_J, etc, etc.

Just thought I'd explain myself... you're clearly one for an e-fight (seeing how you replied to my last comment) and I'm not, so I'll just ignore any other slander you throw towards me... afterall (If Habbo-related e-fame actually means so much to you), you're more unknown than me so no need to stoop to your level hmm? ;)
- Alex (Shenk).

Not gonna lie but what you do was like the rave back in 04-05 its 5-6 years on from then isnt it time to just give up cos tbh no-one really cares if you can put posters in black anymore. And stop trying to convince yourself that you are on that list, I know alot more people who would be on it over you and i mean alot.

05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Not gonna lie but what you do was like the rave back in 04-05 its 5-6 years on from then isnt it time to just give up cos tbh no-one really cares if you can put posters in black anymore. And stop trying to convince yourself that you are on that list, I know alot more people who would be on it over you and i mean alot.
I think you kid yourself on the size of the community currently... I don't claim to be the top of this list... I'm not even sure if such a list exists... I mearly stated that I expect I'd be on the list if it does exist...

I don't even claim to be one of Sulake's biggest threats, they just clearly see me that way.

Oh... and what rave? :S

PS: fyi, posters in black isn't possible without them touching a wall any more due to a new server check system, like they did with furniture to stop rotations into black.

Stryderman
06-02-2010, 05:14 AM
I think you kid yourself on the size of the community currently... I don't claim to be the top of this list... I'm not even sure if such a list exists... I mearly stated that I expect I'd be on the list if it does exist...

I don't even claim to be one of Sulake's biggest threats, they just clearly see me that way.

Oh... and what rave? :S

PS: fyi, posters in black isn't possible without them touching a wall any more due to a new server check system, like they did with furniture to stop rotations into black.

Youd expect to be on it for what scripting.. get a grip the only reason they watch scripters is to patch it, you are no threat to sulake your pretty much helping them.

The rave as in what everyone was doing back then, scripting is dead now.

Simmzay
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
From what I remember, I'm pretty sure Milan was blacklisted on Habbo.

HOSKO02
07-02-2010, 01:23 PM

Got a link? Also has anyone got a link to those pictures mentioned above about when someone got into housekeeping and screened it all? Would be interesting to see

Laurensh1
07-02-2010, 01:42 PM
^ http://www.habborator.org/frank/ - Go to Moderation.

Simmzay
07-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Got a link? Also has anyone got a link to those pictures mentioned above about when someone got into housekeeping and screened it all? Would be interesting to see
I don't see why there should be a link. It happened in 2003.

Blinger1
07-02-2010, 03:09 PM

Was he a VoD member?

Simmzay
07-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Was he a VoD member?
No sir.

Blinger1
08-02-2010, 12:50 AM
No sir.

Was he a member of any crew? And why does the name sound fimiliar? I'm sure he proclaimed he "found" masstask :-S

Simmzay
08-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Friends with Rich from DDK, not sure if he was in any group.

Blinger1
08-02-2010, 07:44 AM
ahh right. Did he have a cousin who was also a scripter?

Simmzay
08-02-2010, 08:13 AM
lol I have no idea.

Blinger1
08-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Oh right. I thought I knew who Milan was.. Ah well!

Simmzay
08-02-2010, 08:16 AM
You were right about the mass task thing though.

Blinger1
08-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Ahh maybe I did speak to him, but it would have Only been once or twice

Joh-legend
10-02-2010, 12:02 PM
I think simmzy is right, i think milan was blacklisted due to everything he had done

i know that they do keep a list of people that they watch

Blinger1
10-02-2010, 06:38 PM
What did milan do exactly?

10-02-2010, 07:35 PM
What did milan do exactly?
Max/Tex gave him access to the housekeeping and he changed... was it HabboSG's Homepage?... one of those...

Max claims he was the one that gave him access anyway - not 100% sure on that, but yeah... he deffinatly edited a Habbo homepage.

Blinger1
10-02-2010, 07:41 PM

I don't see why there should be a link. It happened in 2003.

Max/Tex gave him access to the housekeeping and he changed... was it HabboSG's Homepage?... one of those...
HabboSG wasn't around back in '03 :S

Simmzay
10-02-2010, 08:38 PM
He was "blacklisted" before any of that happened.

Blinger1
10-02-2010, 08:40 PM
He was "blacklisted" before any of that happened.
please don't correct him mike! HE KNOWS ALL!!

Simmzay
10-02-2010, 08:45 PM
please don't correct him mike! HE KNOWS ALL!!
I have nothing but love for Shenk.

Blinger1
10-02-2010, 08:49 PM
oh rly?

i noticed habborator or whatever the site is called is using your pictures :) The one with all the naked clones/waterfall etc. lucky you.

Simmzay
10-02-2010, 08:52 PM
I notiuced it too. It was the reason I looked through the old photobucket pictures. Got struck with a case of nostalgia.

10-02-2010, 09:47 PM
I wuv joo too! :P

And just to check, it was HabboSG Millian defaced wasn't it?... I have pictures of it some where... ...

Here we are, whoah look at that - I got the hotel right! ;):
http://i46.tinypic.com/2vsnonr.png

Black_Apalachi
11-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Defacing the old retro orange layout like that is a sin :(

scottish
11-02-2010, 03:16 PM
.sg opened Dec 04 :P

Orangeesh
11-02-2010, 04:28 PM
To my knowledge they only rebanned (at the start):
- SonicMouse
- Jibbi

And a few other moderators that no longer worked for them... but even Andy's accounts (SonicMouse/S0nux) were unbanned for a short while... even though Sulake claim that the mass unbanning wasn't an accident... they do like to lie though. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I assume they keep an eye on a few people... I suppose I'm one of them (what with the mass-Sulake activity on my site and getting my site name filtered :rolleyes:) but they know the main account I use at the moment and haven't banned it...
I expect they let me use it because:
1.) They have no real proof it's mine, I may be framing someone.
2.) I could lead them to other bugs/glitches in their client&server.
3.) They know I'd just make another one, so they can keep track of me easier this way.
4.) Why would they? They've already banned all my accounts with furniture.

Disembodied was unbanned during that mass accident which was obvious that they didn't mean to do it, as they were updating security (I think)and messed up the bans in the process. It also took them ages to post on the homepage about this 'mass unbanning' that they 'planned'.

Anyway not long after the mass unban Disembodied got this:

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Banned - unban does not apply to this account (id: 518442)", and it will expire at 13/04/19 04:20.

If they planned it they would have kept the blacklisted accounts banned. ;)

11-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Disembodied was unbanned during that mass accident which was obvious that they didn't mean to do it, as they were updating security (I think)and messed up the bans in the process. It also took them ages to post on the homepage about this 'mass unbanning' that they 'planned'.

Anyway not long after the mass unban Disembodied got this:

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "Banned - unban does not apply to this account (id: 518442)", and it will expire at 13/04/19 04:20.

If they planned it they would have kept the blacklisted accounts banned. ;)

Yes, I also suspect they didn't mean to mass unban!

And like I said: Sonicmouse and the moderators were also unbanned for a day or so! :P

Richie
11-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm sure they keep record but I sure they wouldn't be in office nd be like

lost_witness : "Ludus we have a five forty i think we need the blacklist"
Ludus : "*Screams* not the blacklist"
lost_witness : "get it now or ur fired ;l"
Ludus : "**** off you dirty *******, im gonna make a fansite to piss u off"
lost_witness : "I hope you get hacked"
Ludus : "I hope your mother is fat"

THE END

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!