PDA

View Full Version : Prom - What should i wear?

Oleh
02-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Hi, i dont have a "date" to take to the prom so im going with my mate, that all depends on 2 factors
1: What to wear
2: Can we get in whilst wearing it

We were thinking Teenage mutant ninja turtles or power rangers

Would these be acceptable items of clothing?

My "prinicipal as we call him now" has requested all people dancing have to go to nightly lessons at school. so im wondering, would he be lenient in letting us in?

+REP to all knowledgable answers

Moved by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): From "Health, Life and Relationships"

United-Clowgon
02-02-2010, 05:45 PM
You say you are thinking of dressing up as Teenage mutant ninja turtles or power rangers but is it a fancy dress theme prom? You're going to look a bit strange if it's not one.. :P

Maybe some nice slim fit trousers/Tee and a Jacket - How much are planning to spend about?

I'm going Jedward style to mine but that's without the hairstyle though! Like em Jackets. :P

Oleh
02-02-2010, 06:26 PM
No, normal prom - I dont really wanna go in normal attire, id prefer something nobody has thought about

Black_Apalachi
02-02-2010, 06:54 PM
If it's not fancy dress I'm not sure if it's a good idea. We all wore suits. Probably depends on what the people at your school are like though I suppose, might get a good laugh :).

Aidenn
02-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Smart and Casual tbh, Suit all the way,
never know Shave your hair off, and wear a Red tie we have the next hitman ;)

Meanies
02-02-2010, 07:06 PM
I'd say fancy dress would be a no.
Everyone at mine wore a suit, but one person wore a kilt. That was the only 'odd' thing

samsaBEAR
02-02-2010, 07:46 PM
yeah me and my friends all thought of dressing up as power rangers, but nearer the time we thought 'no that's a stupid idea', just wear a suit.

Oleh
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Hitman idea sounds good :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!