PDA

View Full Version : Macbeth ~ Shakespeare Play

-x--Jessica--x-
02-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Ok.
well everyone says that Lady Macbeth is to blame for King Duncan's death, but they ARE wrong, and this is how.

In the story and film it shows the witches say..
"Hail to thee, thane of Glamis, Hail to thee, thane of Cawdor, then something about becoming king soon"

right well the witches just stated it, they didn't say Duncan HAD to die or anything they didn't mention HOW he would be king.
Macbeth had the plot to kill Duncan as soon as the witches said it.

LADY Macbeth manipulated him and his courage, but Macbeth was weak and let her manipulate him, he had no strength or courage to stand up for himself. She pushed him but HE decided to do it.

Tada i have proven Macbeth is to blame for Duncan's death.

Oh yes, and Lady Macbeth went insane and killed herself then Macbeth was killed by Macduff, but here's the thing, Macbeth was told that he could not be killed by a man born from a woman, but Macduff wasn't born aka, crowned, they had to take him out of his mother's womb, so Macbeth played him and he ended up dead :)

Macbeth was a play created by Shakespeare, he showed it in front of the King, and the people to give a message that killing royalty can give you horrible consequences.

FlyingJesus
02-02-2010, 09:07 PM
So you've proved that a murderer is the one responsible for the death they caused? I would never have known

-x--Jessica--x-
02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
-.- Look, if you want to act like that Please, don't post.
And i was just saying, Plus he wasn't a murderer Macbeth was loyal to Duncan until he killed him.
People get confused about who is to blame plus a lot of Year 10s will be starting Macbeth soon, if they do it in their school and well. your not the only one to think of, Some people may think it is interesting.

FlyingJesus
02-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Plus he wasn't a murderer Macbeth was loyal to Duncan until he killed him.

Kinda makes him a murderer

Black_Apalachi
02-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Dunno what you're on about murderers not being murderers :S but the thing about Macduff being born of caesarean section rather than from a woman isn't a mystery or anything lol.

-x--Jessica--x-
02-02-2010, 09:24 PM
no it isn't but there is a twist i shall explain soon. ;]

LoveToStack
02-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Hurp derp, must have some pretty low grade teachers if you don't get taught this in school. We were told that he wasn't coersed plus you knew he had planned to kill Duncan since the first encounter with the witches when he flinches at the mention of killing Duncan.

cocaine
02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Ok.
well everyone says that Lady Macbeth is to blame for King Duncan's death, but they ARE wrong

yes, that'd probably have been their first mistake.

dbgtz
04-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Lady MB is not to blame, but she persuaded him. She is to blame as she shouldn't have manipulated him, MB, in my opinion never was going to actually kill duncan until that ecounter with the woman.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!