PDA

View Full Version : Presents?

You
30-07-2005, 03:32 PM
The presents section is at the top of the navigator now =) instead of 2/3rd from last

Grabbed
30-07-2005, 03:36 PM
another nice find :)

Phlyer
30-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Its best being at the top coz its not actuallybuying anythin its just info..

ross
30-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Phyler, Orlaith walked :]

Phlyer
30-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Im working on it now :p

Owen
30-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Phyler, Orlaith walked :]

so off topic :p

Friction
30-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Im working on it now :p

Your working on it are you..?

Thats funny i sore the exact same thing on the Channel 4 website..?

Dont steal things

All my Love,

Friction

Phlyer
30-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Ye i know it is off the channel 4 website but how do u think i get it from the website to here...

I HAVE TO TAKE SCREENIE COPY AND PASTE INTO ANOTHER PAINT SAVE IT GO TO TINY PIC UPLOAD IT.. GO TO THE SIG BIT ON HERE AND PUT IT ON...

WORKING ON IT DOESNT MEEN MAKING IT... :@

Friction
30-07-2005, 04:45 PM
What a load of **ck and bull
If i hadnt of said that u would take credit..
And if you say u wouldnt you would of put 'Ow yea ill just get it from site'

All my love,

Friction

Phlyer
30-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Try saying that obeying the rules... Losing your cool wont help in an argument..

END OF.. I WAS WORKING ON IT.. IF THAT INVOLVES COPY PASTE WEBSITES I TAKE THAT AS WOKRING ON IT... END OF -

Friction
30-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Try saying that obeying the rules... Losing your cool wont help in an argument..

END OF.. I WAS WORKING ON IT.. IF THAT INVOLVES COPY PASTE WEBSITES I TAKE THAT AS WOKRING ON IT... END OF -

I did not break the rules thank you.. See the two stars?
Ow and Using capital letters wont help u win an argument ;)

If you was so being angelic and working onit and just forgetting to tell evreyone that you got it off Channel 4 website.
Btw its copyright to channel 4 so please remove it. ;)

Phlyer
30-07-2005, 05:04 PM
ill contact channel 4 about it....

ALSO I CLASS IT AS ADVERTISING AS WELL...

BIGBUTSOUND AND OTHER MEMBERS HAVE THE EYE ON THERE AVATAR FROM THE SITE.. IS THAT COPYRIGHT

Friction
30-07-2005, 05:11 PM
ill contact channel 4 about it....

ALSO I CLASS IT AS ADVERTISING AS WELL...

BIGBUTSOUND AND OTHER MEMBERS HAVE THE EYE ON THERE AVATAR FROM THE SITE.. IS THAT COPYRIGHT

2 Copyright
The names, images and logos identifying Channel 4, Channel 4 associated companies or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Channel 4, its associated companies and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of Channel 4, its associated companies or any other third party.

All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material or content supplied as part of the site shall remain at all times the property of Channel 4 or Channel 4's licensors. In accessing the Channel 4 site, you agree that you do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not agree to, permit or assist in any way any third party to copy, reproduce, download, post, store (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way the material or content without Channel 4' s prior written permission.

You reproduced that and put it as a signature..
Your in conflict of copyright laws and infact it woudn't take Channel 4 very long to shut down this forum in a result of this nbut im sure it wouldn't come to that you would be orderd to remove sig before any of that came about.

All my love,

Friction

You
30-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Will you both shut up, Thanks.

Heterodox
30-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Mark ure signiture is the same dancing as the n00bs think that will come in v8 -.-'''''''''''''

You
30-07-2005, 07:28 PM
I no that you idiot,

ttranquility.
30-07-2005, 07:30 PM
yeh, good find .

JoeyK.
30-07-2005, 08:20 PM
The most worthless part of the catolouge at the top? This makes no sence to me x)

I think the fact that when you click "buy" and it has a box saying, "Buy as a gift"
and clear instructions on what to do after that should kind of tell people all they need to know about presents x)

But, i guess for those who need everything explained to them and can't think for themselves, it's good :)

Impactor
30-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Its so sad how you end your post with, "All my love, Friction" Friction. Stop annoying everyone on the forum. Its like you think your writing a letter to your mum.

Nice find! + Rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!