PDA

View Full Version : Cameron: Gay refugees from Africa should be given asylum in UK

-:Undertaker:-
04-02-2010, 09:04 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/04/article-1248484-0823E0AB000005DC-946_235x355.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248484/Cameron-Gay-refugees-Africa-given-asylum-UK.html

Gay refugees from Africa should be granted asylum in the UK, David Cameron has said. The Tory leader suggested that homosexuals should be allowed to stay in Britain if their lives would be put in danger were they sent home.

Under immigration rules, gay men are often sent back to countries with homophobic regimes - and advised to keep their sexuality a secret in case local police attack them. But in an interview with gay magazine Attitude, Mr Cameron said the rules should be changed to protect homosexuals fleeing persecution. He also promised to do more to stop rappers whose songs contain homophobic lyrics from performing in Britain, and said he would force faith schools to teach pupils there was nothing wrong with being gay.

However, he insisted there was no need for further legislation to protect homosexuals. It follows Harriet Harman's attempts to push through her Equality Bill, which would put a duty on companies to promote the employment of gays. Mr Cameron's comments are the latest example of his conversion over gay rights. Once a supporter of Margaret Thatcher's Section 28 law, which banned the 'promotion' of homosexuality in schools, he changed his position after becoming Conservative leader in 2005.
I wonder how many 'Gay' Africans will be applying for asylum in the United Kingdom when Davey-boy takes office. I don't know whether Dave has thought this over or not, but theres actually little way of telling that somebody is gay except taking their word for it.

This man will do anything to get votes, although hes just handing them by the bucket-load to the BNP & UKIP who could very well lose the Conservatives a majority in a possible Hung Parliament. With a government like this, the Conservatives should be way ahead in the polls.

Thoughts?

Robbie
04-02-2010, 09:06 PM
This sounds like one of those stupid jokes

"There's a gay refugee from Africa right..."

Immenseman
04-02-2010, 09:08 PM
what an idiot.

Technologic
04-02-2010, 09:31 PM
I dont want no gay africans coming onto ma scene.

FlyingJesus
04-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Gotta show a video of you bumming another man before you can come in

Metric1
04-02-2010, 09:40 PM
So basically he wants to build a big gay ghetto for these people to live?

United-Clowgon
04-02-2010, 09:41 PM
That's silly - Anyone will say they are Gay. Think David Campman.. think!

and what's with the racist remarks?

04-02-2010, 09:41 PM

I bet you'll leave the country numerous times just to have to go through that. ;)

dbgtz
04-02-2010, 09:53 PM
I'll be fine with this as long as they contribute to our economy rather than sit there like a vegetable.

Hecktix
04-02-2010, 09:57 PM
what an idiot.

my thoughts precisely.

this fool really will say anything to get the vote won't he?

04-02-2010, 09:58 PM
my thoughts precisely.

this fool really will say anything to get the vote won't he?

The problem is hes trying to imitate Labour so hes alienating Conservative voters who will just go and vote UKIP/BNP.

He is truly the heir to Blair.

Seatherny
04-02-2010, 10:02 PM
He is like the UKIP and the BNP.
Say what the people want to hear without thinking it through.

04-02-2010, 10:03 PM
He is like the UKIP and the BNP.
Say what the people want to hear without thinking it through.

I don't know many people (as shown by this thread) who agree with this policy, so I have no idea where you get that from. Infact that seems to be the only thing you have to say on UKIP policies, not to debate them but to simply say 'they just say what the people want to hear' - yes, and thats democracy and its exactly why we go to the ballot box and vote.

Wig44.
04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Politicians are good at pleasing both sides with their speeches and then never following through with any action. This government system doesn't work.

Plus why can't Africans stop at at any of the other countries between here and Africa where they can get safe refuge? I don't give a damn if they're gay, they still take the mick by skipping all other countries they could seek refuge in just so they can leech off of our society.

04-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Politicians are good at pleasing both sides with their speeches and then never following through with any action. This government system doesn't work.

Plus why can't Africans stop at at any of the other countries between here and Africa where they can get safe refuge? I don't give a damn if they're gay, they still take the mick by skipping all other countries they could seek refuge in just so they can leech off of our society.

I told my Geography teacher that the other day when he was going on about asylum, apparently (according to his logic) its family members that attracts immigrants here across numerous borders, not the very generous benefits system. I know which one I think attracts them here, i'm sure you do too. :P

FlyingJesus
04-02-2010, 10:31 PM
hes alienating Conservative voters

Init fair play taking new directions but this is just stupid and won't gain him brownie points from anyone really

I told my Geography teacher that the other day when he was going on about asylum, apparently (according to his logic) its family members that attracts immigrants here across numerous borders, not the very generous benefits system. I know which one I think attracts them here, i'm sure you do too. :P

You agree with your teacher, am I right?

United-Clowgon
04-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Basically, the benfit system needs to be changed. Lazy ******* won't get off that fat arses because they find it too easy. It's a bloody joke and the government are not doing enough about it.

If the benefit system was sorted out properly, where it wouldn't attract people to sit on their fat backsides all day then it would put off asylums coming/seeking to come to this Country.

No wonder this Country is in some much debt. This Country is going right down -
30 years time we will be nothing more than a low run down dump.

Special
04-02-2010, 10:45 PM
I'll be fine with this as long as they contribute to our economy rather than sit there like a vegetable.

I agree

Smits
04-02-2010, 10:49 PM
It will cause a sudden increase in gay africans.

Special
04-02-2010, 10:54 PM
It will cause a sudden increase in gay africans.

Thanks for that comment, it really moved things on in this debate

Black_Apalachi
04-02-2010, 11:09 PM

Init, some sort of practical test will definitely be required :P

Seatherny
05-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Not only that, but it shows how stupid this man is.

ifuseekamy
05-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Nice idea in theory but completely impractical.

Nixt
05-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Haven't read the thread because I can't be bothered and I am drunk. HOWEVER, from my experience on the Bristol gay scene (and I have a lot of experience :eusa_danc) it's very racist and they hate black / asian individuals (not being racist here this is just the truth). So I fail to see how he thinks this will get him the vote?!

Black_Apalachi
05-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Haven't read the thread because I can't be bothered and I am drunk. HOWEVER, from my experience on the Bristol gay scene (and I have a lot of experience :eusa_danc) it's very racist and they hate black / asian individuals (not being racist here this is just the truth). So I fail to see how he thinks this will get him the vote?!

There's lots of your kind as well though so you'll have a big party with all the other gays init

-Xiangu-
07-02-2010, 10:15 PM
I have to admit I hate david cameron's ideas and hate this one although gay africans are quite hot D: I prefer them british born xD

GommeInc
07-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Who else is bored with democracy and government? Just direct all power to the Queen and her white gloves, she's educated and probably knows what she, and the rest of the family, are doing (within reason :P).

All parties seem to just be spouting crap :/ The US elections weren't this bad o.o

07-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Who else is bored with democracy and government? Just direct all power to the Queen and her white gloves, she's educated and probably knows what she, and the rest of the family, are doing (within reason :P).

All parties seem to just be spouting crap :/ The US elections weren't this bad o.o

The Conservatives lead over Labour is declining to around the +7 & +9 mark which is terrible especially when such an inept government is in office. David Cameron should be at 45%+ in the opinion polls at least. It all seems to be falling since he went back on his 'cast-iron' promise to hold a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty and among other slip ups where he has changed Conservative policy from a different policy to that which is the same as Labour.

As it is looking we are heading for a hung parliament because the fact is that the Lib/Lab/Con are all the same now. The Conservatives are expected to lose on winning seats because of the Conservative vote going to UKIP & the BNP (even with a right-wing leader in 2005 the Tories lost around 30 seats because of votes going to UKIP) and swing voters aren't being swung anyway, so they will most likely just stay in and not bother voting.

If Labour win another term it is the fault of the Cameron-'Conservatives'.

Grippz
07-02-2010, 11:28 PM
HIV/AIDS cases are sure to rise if this goes to plan ;/

Bun
07-02-2010, 11:37 PM
gay AND black. bet the far right's are well chuffed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!