PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry 9700

today
05-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know where to get some sexual themes/apps for free, and don't say BlackBerry App world (:

Stryderman
06-02-2010, 04:29 AM
Mobiles24 you get themes games ringtones free its really good idk if they will have your phone on it though should do tbh they work on most phones else

today
06-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Cheeerrr's i'll take a peek now :) reppagee.

emotional
06-02-2010, 01:14 PM
totally unrelated but, how are you finding the bold?

i was going to get it, but went for the storm2 as i prefer full touch screen devices and don't like the keyboard on the bold.

today
06-02-2010, 01:16 PM
totally unrelated but, how are you finding the bold?

i was going to get it, but went for the storm2 as i prefer full touch screen devices and don't like the keyboard on the bold.
Seriously, i'm so glad i picked it over the iphone! I was the same about the keypad, i've always had touch screen too. But im used to it already and it's pretty funky.

emotional
06-02-2010, 01:23 PM
yeah, i'm glad i didn't get the iphone. i've got a touch, and i figured the phone is the same with with phone capabilities.

also wanted to be a bit different, the iphone seems a little overated imo.

today
06-02-2010, 01:43 PM
yeah, i'm glad i didn't get the iphone. i've got a touch, and i figured the phone is the same with with phone capabilities.

also wanted to be a bit different, the iphone seems a little overated imo.
Yeah, im glad i didnt also. :) the bold does evrything i need it too, and more infact. So I'm happy with it.. for now haha. :)

Barmi
07-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Seriously, i'm so glad i picked it over the iphone! I was the same about the keypad, i've always had touch screen too. But im used to it already and it's pretty funky.
Without being rude, you must be very young!

today
07-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Without being rude, you must be very young!
Unless you count 18 as being young. I know what your referring to, Touch screen's are new, and haven't always been around. I mean the past two phone's i've had have been touch screen. My bad for wording it wrongly. ^_^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!