PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] stupid options on CFH tool

nicool
06-02-2010, 01:45 AM
why do they bother having the "-name- is scamming" option on the call for help?
i used it one time and they say "it is a habbos responsibility who they trade with etc."
whats the point of being able to report scammers if they turn it around to you anyway?
i asked that and they said "the cfh tool is not for rash reporting" ... it's like YOU GAVE ME THE CHOICE TO REPORT FOR THAT REASON THOUGH.

grgr.

Stryderman
06-02-2010, 01:57 AM
why do they bother having the "-name- is scamming" option on the call for help?
i used it one time and they say "it is a habbos responsibility who they trade with etc."
whats the point of being able to report scammers if they turn it around to you anyway?
i asked that and they said "the cfh tool is not for rash reporting" ... it's like YOU GAVE ME THE CHOICE TO REPORT FOR THAT REASON THOUGH.

grgr.

They only ban people if they admit to scamming not when you report them :rolleyes:

Black_Apalachi
06-02-2010, 04:22 AM
From my experience the CFH tool is useless. The only way to ever get anything done is to use the HHT or better still - email them directly.

Mr-Trainor
07-02-2010, 03:27 PM
I very rarely get my problem solved from the CFH tool. The only message I ever get back is 'Your issue has been resolved' even when it hasn't, lol :P

Pix
07-02-2010, 04:13 PM
I thought the only ever ways habbo actually sorted something out was either through e-mail or call?

FoxOn36
12-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Habbo doesn't seem to care anymore to be quite honest with you. One time I reported someone for sexually explicit material and they said; 'Your report was unkind. You will not be able to report for 24 hours.' .... Ummm... Hello!? There's a man being sexual to me here!!

The Habbo Moderators don't care, I suggest moving to Gaia? They care more there. To be quite honest with you, I don't see why Habbo is one of the top virtual chat rooms.

Glen Coco
14-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Habbo doesn't seem to care anymore to be quite honest with you. One time I reported someone for sexually explicit material and they said; 'Your report was unkind. You will not be able to report for 24 hours.' .... Ummm... Hello!? There's a man being sexual to me here!!

The Habbo Moderators don't care, I suggest moving to Gaia? They care more there. To be quite honest with you, I don't see why Habbo is one of the top virtual chat rooms.

oh my gawd ! not a man being sexual.
oh dear, the world needs to be helped.

Mathew
14-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I used the "-name- is blocking" option a few months ago; only to get a reply telling me to stop abbusing the CFH tool.

I think all the queries just go into one big list and the mods don't know what options are there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!