PDA

View Full Version : Paypal help!

Kawr
06-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Hi,

I recently paid for somthing on Paypal and my bank declined the transaction obvously because it's going to some brazilain person, but that's totally off the topic.

I got an email from paypal saying;

Dear Owen XXX,

On 31 Jan 2010, we attempted to transfer XX.XX GBP from your bank account, ending in XXXX. This transfer was returned by your bank on 5 Feb 2010 for the reason below:

The bank is disputing the Direct Debit Instruction (DDI).

As a result, this bank account has been removed from your PayPal account. Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Then two minutes later i gpot this email from Paypal;

Dear Owen XXX,

On , we attempted to transfer XX.XX GBP from your bank account, ending in XXXX. This transfer was returned by your bank on for the reason below:

There was a bank processing error.

As a result, this bank account has been removed from your PayPal account. Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Then i got ANOTHER email from paypal saying;

Dear Owen XXX,

You recently attempted to transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.

Your bank declined the funds transfer on 5 Feb 2010.

We have charged your card, which you chose as your backup funding source, to complete your payment to XXXX.

does this mean it's taken money out now or not? cos' i've got no receipt from paypal saying they have.

i don't get it lmao. help

Stryderman
06-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Not enough funds in your paypal account and/or not enough funds in your bank account.

Kawr
06-02-2010, 06:22 PM
yeah they're is in my bank account, more than double that I was meant to spend.

Stryderman
06-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Transfer cash to paypal then try again

Tomm
06-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Your bank account does accept Direct Debit instructions, right?

Kawr
06-02-2010, 06:34 PM
has sent money in the past etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!