PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft to release a football game this year?

TickTockTickTock
07-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Anyone think they'll be able to challenge FIFA & PES in a few years? Hopefully it'll be decent because FIFA & PES are both dross.

http://www.gamers.fr/actus/2010/01/18/u ... ifa-et-pes (http://www.gamers.fr/actus/2010/01/18/ubisoft-veut-battre-fifa-et-pes)

Translated;

It's always at GameSpot Geoffrey Sardin, the big boss of Ubisoft France says a lot about the strategy of the giant French video game, addressing their plans on the lucrative market of sports games, true.

"The universe in which Ubisoft needs to position itself and position itself is the sporting world. We work in the next two years on a number of titles in this universe there. It takes time, because the ticket, these securities are very high. We saw this with exceptional revival of FIFA this year for example. "

"We work conc hard on it, especially in our Canadian studios. And we have a number of announcements during 2010 to give this universe there."

Ubisoft plans it already the end of 2010 its own game of football for end to beat FIFA and PES? It is quite possible from what is said Geoffroy Sardin.

"It would really be like this in 2009 on sports games, and rub to studios as exceptional as those of Electronic Arts, Konami or ..."

But the company also plans to address another kind that had a little left side, the RPG: "Then we want to strengthen the RPG games and we are working on this particular universe in the studio Blue Byte Software, but also China, in our studio in Shanghai. That's all I can say. "

Recall that Blue Byte Software is best known for her work on the series of strategy games: The Settlers and management for working with Related Designs on the development of Anno 1404.

Oleh
07-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Next gen Red Card please!

Black_Apalachi
08-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Hmm, even though the ones we currently have are a bit rubbish, it would take some time for everyone to adjust to whatever they produce. Only time will tell I suppose

Stryderman
08-02-2010, 04:25 AM
Better be good :P

adaym
08-02-2010, 11:24 AM
I hope to god not.

newWORLDorder
14-02-2010, 03:48 PM
I cant see it happening, it will just get battered by FIFA and PES. I noticed "This Is Football" made a little return on PS3 this week, they have a Football Management mini on the PSN Store.

Oleh
15-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Red card 2 is a fifa beater it needs to be done

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!