PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The Banning of DJ NAR !!

CurtisJohns
07-02-2010, 08:11 PM
This was utterly ridiculous and I was annoyed how the Habbo Moderator did not even look into the case before ignorantly banning DJ Nar, It was absoliutely ridiculous because she was hosting a Giveaway and she gets banned, says alot about doing good thing in the world, In future I would much appreciate it if the Habbo Mods looked into cases and used common sense.

UPDATE: DJ Nar was unbanned but thats not the point Im making, She didnt even recieve an apology, its the principal of it thats gets me so wound up,

Sorry you had to go through that DJ Nar!!! :D We love you all the same and if its any consolation me and a few other all sent messages through the habbo help tool appealing for your unban :) xx

Grig
09-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Could you elaborate on the reason of her ban?

Ardemax
09-02-2010, 06:44 PM
could you please tell me who dj nar is

never heard of them

seems like a newbie dj

Circadia
09-02-2010, 06:55 PM
we think she got banned for saying pass alot and we think she was accually asking for there account password but she ment the room password we think it was this but we r not sure

Jordan
09-02-2010, 06:55 PM
She isn't new, Habbo name = narnat :P

[Jay]
09-02-2010, 07:00 PM
I feel your pain.
But atleast it got sorted out.

Pix
09-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Oh what will we do without her!

Aidobmac
09-02-2010, 11:14 PM
The reason for her ban was....

To get a prize you had to whisper the password from the radio. I think an automated scamming bot watching the rooms sent up a big red flag for her saying "pass?" Quite a few times so some MOD banned. I'm glad it was sorted out but Curt is right. It's not the point.

Calvin
09-02-2010, 11:23 PM
The moderator might of just looked at the chatlog quickly and banned her. Should really look at it closer though.

Sending spam through the CFH would just get you banned too.

Stryderman
10-02-2010, 04:33 AM
Whos dj nar?

Black_Apalachi
10-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Habbo operated much more efficiently when it was moderated by humans (Hobbas) rather than relying on bots to do the work for them

nat965
10-02-2010, 07:26 AM
Whos dj nar?
NarNat

Laurensh1
10-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Habbo operated much more efficiently when it was moderated by humans (Hobbas) rather than relying on bots to do the work for them
Moderators are human as well, they just get paid. Loads of them used to be Hobba's... ;)

scottish
10-02-2010, 01:27 PM
If i was a mod and seen someone saying "Pass?" 40 times i'd ban them aswell

even if it was a giveaway they're not clear enough, should ask for a secret word or something not a pass.

Black_Apalachi
10-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Moderators are human as well, they just get paid. Loads of them used to be Hobba's... ;)

I know they have mods as well, but people were talking about some bot that catches people out for saying things like 'pass'. As shown by this thread, it is clearly unreliable the same as countless other threads have shown how unreliable the mods themselves are. I don't remember any way near as many complaints about the standard of moderation on Habbo before they started paying them - which is rather ironic! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!