PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Valentines Day - Ends 17th February

leah
08-02-2010, 06:09 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:-bWPMebw045C-M:http://www.spartium.com/images/silver_love_heart.jpg

As I'm sure you all know Valentines day is fast approaching; this annual holiday celebrates love, passion and relationships through the presentation of romantic gifts and gestures. This got me thinking... what would be the most perfect valentines day? Would you be whisked away to a romantic holiday? Snuggle up on the sofa? or be wined and dined by your Mr/Mrs Right?

For this competition all you need to do is tell me what your perfect valentines day would contain? What would your partner do for you? The most creative, descriptive and *romantic* entry will be victorious!

1st Prize: 1 month VIP + 25 rep
2nd Prize: 20 rep

bkps
13-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Breakfast in bed, day out in a beautiful park and go to the funfair and he wins me a bear. Night at the restaurant and he buy me a necklace with my birth stone :)

Pigperson
13-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Wake up on the right side, I make breakfast for her but she also makes breakfast for me, so nice :) Then eating in bed infront of romantic film. Out for the day on a short cruise to venice where we would take a gondola ride along the canal. In a romantic private restaurant with a string quartet providing the music, proposing and getting accepted with lots of kisses. Also you know what in the night afterwards. Till 3am...

Will :eusa_danc

sonicmojo
16-02-2010, 02:04 PM
i would take her a lovely breakfast in bed with some toast in the shape of hearts, heart biscuits with red icing on them, a glass of strawberry milk and as a present i would give her a bear wich is holding a red heart that says i love you.
then i would take to the park for a romantic walk and we would sit there on a bench and have a romantic chat while we feed the ducks and swanns.
after that i would take her home and while she is watching tv i would have a quick shower and then set up a hot bath with light sented candles with chocolates on a tray for her.
then after that long day we would go to bed and have a long well earned rest. well maybe or we might be up till 4am wwwwoooooohhhaaaayyyyy.
ffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww:D
:)(H):D;):P:rolleyes:(h):8:eusa_danc(yn)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!