PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] HabboHut "owned"

-Shakira:.
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Well look for yourself.

http://i45.tinypic.com/15x7jx3.png

Image from stond

Thread closed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

Meree.
08-02-2010, 06:49 PM
The answer to his question. No, he did not do good. I think it's kind of immature hacking radio's but nevertheless, if he wanted to make a good job out of it, he could have got rid of the layout.

08-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Lol well that was next so it was before everyone predicted. I predict KH next

Meree.
08-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Hmm yeah. Probably KissHabbo, hopefully NOT Habbox. As Jin should be fully aware that we may be within reach of being hacked.

08-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Habbox seem safe enough.

wixard
08-02-2010, 06:58 PM
ask them to get habbox please

Mickword
08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Lol well that was next so it was before everyone predicted. I predict KH next

wwwwaaaayyyy to late lol, got hacked after ch i think.

08-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Oh lol well anyway there xD

GoldenMerc
08-02-2010, 09:56 PM
HabbCrazy is by far the easiest site to take out, they will most likely be next.

08-02-2010, 09:57 PM
That's the prediction marc :/

Lew
08-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Hababble will soon follow, the only 2 secure ones are
Habboforum.net
and ofcourse
habbox

08-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Hababble will soon follow, the only 2 secure ones are
Habboforum.net
and ofcourse
habbox

they've already hacked hababble.

Pix
08-02-2010, 10:32 PM
We are secure folks

GoldenMerc
08-02-2010, 10:33 PM
habboforum are only moderately safe because there just a vBulletin, only chance of them getting hacked is like one of the staff mucking up.

Sarah
08-02-2010, 10:39 PM
I didn't even know habbohut was still running.

hah
08-02-2010, 10:42 PM
ask them to get habbox please

lmaooooooooooo

HabbCrazy is by far the easiest site to take out, they will most likely be next.

do u not work der lol

Titch
08-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Told every1 in the other thread habbohut was next.

GoldenMerc
08-02-2010, 11:17 PM
no lol i quit. then got fired for quitting :S

Black_Apalachi
09-02-2010, 05:51 AM
A real "hacker" would grow some balls and just hack Habbo

djbizzel
09-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Clubhabbo was way to easy to hack, hffm easier. Kisshabbo is next guaranteed, they are with hostgator and if they don't move hosts right now i predict days possibly hours.

the old reason why these fansites are getting hacked is because the hacker of clubhabbo got the database for the forum and has all the passwords.

Lucky for habbohut it was only cutenews.

GoldenMerc
09-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Whats so bad with being with Hostgator ?

09-02-2010, 04:13 PM
It's so insecure it's unbelivwble ph and it's ok for me to post things like these. I won't getbhqxked or anything will I?

Suspective
09-02-2010, 04:33 PM
That image is fake. HabboHut wasn't hacked. Their CMS can't even display in that font.

BlueTango
09-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Roflmao... That picture is so fake. Which I know for fact because I'm on HabboHut most days, plus if someone hacked HabboHut why would they leave the page alone, but just change the content in the middle :S.

Franting
09-02-2010, 05:02 PM
LOL at people believing this. Noobs.

Circadia
09-02-2010, 06:01 PM
is it the same person hacking all the sites ?? this aint right seriously stupid person hacking a online radio ?? sad or what

DJ-Ains.T
09-02-2010, 06:02 PM
if you're on hostgator, get off it asap. they've got a shel lol

09-02-2010, 06:19 PM
It's different people for this one the other four were planned. Someone requested it to get hacked so someone decided to do it but they have jsut learnt HTML and apparetnly it as their first "Hack" so yeah must be good at using the rubber then. :/

AlexOC
09-02-2010, 06:20 PM
He's so coooool.

Meg.
09-02-2010, 06:37 PM
As the Head of Staff for Habbohut.com I can verify that image is fake. Our site was not compromised in anyway and that image is merely an edited screenshot.

Maybe you ought to get your sources right next time?

Soy
09-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Whats so bad with being with Hostgator ?
Service are ******s. That's how they got into chf or was it hffm forum i cant remember

09-02-2010, 09:26 PM
As the Head of Staff for Habbohut.com I can verify that image is fake. Our site was not compromised in anyway and that image is merely an edited screenshot.

Maybe you ought to get your sources right next time?

Umm maybe you ought to lower your attitude I got it straight from the source. But it's not my fault if someone's edited and said they hacked it is it now?

Mariaaa
09-02-2010, 10:26 PM
yeah, this is false. HH was never hacked. :)
the screenie doesn't even look legit, it would be a pretty bad job if it were true. lol

Meg.
10-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Umm maybe you ought to lower your attitude I got it straight from the source. But it's not my fault if someone's edited and said they hacked it is it now?

Your source is obviously a liar, maybe you should check your facts before posting hmmm? Only makes you look like an idiot.

Just look at the screenshot, honestly, if the same person who got CHF and HFFM did that do you reaaaaaally think they'd leave our layout perfectly in place and just edited the middle part of the content? And what about our forums? Don't you think they'd have got them too just like HFFM & CHF?

Habbohut has had zero downtime and no compromisings. Maybe you ought to think before you post next time :)

Stryderman
10-02-2010, 04:54 AM
Is it fake o.O

Drew.
10-02-2010, 06:54 AM
You know, I'd like to say that whoever did this did a good job... but the loser can't use paint to save his own life. And, if you believe that Habbohut got hacked from that screenshot, you're obviously an idiot too. No hard feelings.

Since you got this straight from the source, would you mind telling me exactly HOW they hacked Habbohut? Well, let me give you a lesson: the page that appears to have been hacked cannot be edited by our CMS -- he would have needed FTP access to edit the source.

But if he had FTP access, why didn't he own the entire site?

Lucas.
10-02-2010, 06:59 AM
Is it fake o.O

correct

I'd also like to see the link to where this link was posted, Shakira. Who ever made and whoever thought it was real are all douche bags. The idiot who made it clearly has no life and can't edit a picture properly

Black_Apalachi
10-02-2010, 07:05 AM
You know, I'd like to say that whoever did this did a good job... but the loser can't use paint to save his own life. And, if you believe that Habbohut got hacked from that screenshot, you're obviously an idiot too. No hard feelings.

Since you got this straight from the source, would you mind telling me exactly HOW they hacked Habbohut? Well, let me give you a lesson: the page that appears to have been hacked cannot be edited by our CMS -- he would have needed FTP access to edit the source.

But if he had FTP access, why didn't he own the entire site?

Hi welcome to the forum

I wonder which is worse; hacking some kid's non-profit website or pretending to :eusa_thin

nat965
10-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Hi welcome to the forum

I wonder which is worse; hacking some kid's non-profit website or pretending to :eusa_thin
Imo, Pretending to

Drew.
10-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Hi welcome to the forum

It doesn't matter: they're mentally ******ed nonetheless.

Shibby-Shabs
10-02-2010, 09:47 AM
To be honest I can't believe this was even posted I mean you can tell it was fake as if they hacked it they wouldn't just delete a bit of the content although it could happen - I know people can hack if they have the skill and knowledge but it would be hard as the HabboHut security is pretty touch - Staff aren't aloud msn or skype ids on the profile and the forum manager doesn't even have FTP access but they do what they do for a reason.

The only interesting thing in this image is the first tab in the browser which has "Hack HabboHut" in the title.

GoldenMerc
10-02-2010, 12:59 PM
wow habbohut fanboys welcome to hxf, please enjoy your stay and stop moaning.

Andings
10-02-2010, 02:53 PM
-Shakira:., you deserve an award :)
FOR WORLD WORST PAINT IMAGE

I have worked at Habbohut for around close to 2 or so years now, and can confirm that font is unable to be selected. The default and only one is the one displayed on the news pages. Also, that page is located on Homepage...

Considering no-one not even content team can edit the homepage, It doesn't support your 'source'. I too looked on STOND and found this thread, and have pasted a similar comment. The only way they could have done that... is via the FTPs and if they did it via FTP, don't you think (due to /board being a subdirectory of habbohut) they would of had more 'fun' and actually deleted the forum, or needed files for the forum to run, not to mention the staff hut and much more items.

Again nice paintjob and as mentioned by both Drew. and even Meg...
HABBOHUT WAS NOT HACKED :)

10-02-2010, 04:02 PM
-Shakira:., you deserve an award :)
FOR WORLD WORST PAINT IMAGE

I have worked at Habbohut for around close to 2 or so years now, and can confirm that font is unable to be selected. The default and only one is the one displayed on the news pages. Also, that page is located on Homepage...

Considering no-one not even content team can edit the homepage, It doesn't support your 'source'. I too looked on STOND and found this thread, and have pasted a similar comment. The only way they could have done that... is via the FTPs and if they did it via FTP, don't you think (due to /board being a subdirectory of habbohut) they would of had more 'fun' and actually deleted the forum, or needed files for the forum to run, not to mention the staff hut and much more items.

Again nice paintjob and as mentioned by both Drew. and even Meg...

HABBOHUT WAS NOT HACKED :)

Umm get your facts right I didn't make it so yeah stop being arogant like I said I only found it on there.

10-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Your source is obviously a liar, maybe you should check your facts before posting hmmm? Only makes you look like an idiot.

Just look at the screenshot, honestly, if the same person who got CHF and HFFM did that do you reaaaaaally think they'd leave our layout perfectly in place and just edited the middle part of the content? And what about our forums? Don't you think they'd have got them too just like HFFM & CHF?

Habbohut has had zero downtime and no compromisings. Maybe you ought to think before you post next time :)

*REMOVED* if you had bothered to read what I said it was from the same forum not same person but yeah Im not a hacker or site yech or anything don't know the slightest thing about websites so yeah it wasn't me and like I also said on one of the previous pages someone isnobviouslu good at using the rubber. *REMOVED*

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other forum members.

also

Please do not double post within the editing time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!