PDA

View Full Version : Pop up stickeys

RedStratocas
30-07-2005, 08:02 PM
I sent this to habbo council on habbox

Pop up stickeys- Stickeys that automaticly come up when a habbo enters a room. To display rules, or info, that people may miss. Only one per room :)

Discountguy
30-07-2005, 08:09 PM
:O very gd idea, or even like a hobba message but its an owner message

RedStratocas
31-07-2005, 04:45 PM
:O very gd idea, or even like a hobba message but its an owner message

Thats been thought of I think. It isnt really the same. ;)

Crouch
31-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Lovely idea. You should contact habbo with that,through the habbo help tool, although it will be pretty annoying for visitors in the room ;p

Tommy
31-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Thats a really really good idea! Sets the rules for a room.

djclune
01-08-2005, 01:52 PM
that is a good idea but what about quests were there finde the stickies ? maybe you could turn it on/off

KickerFliper
01-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Good idea but id end up smashing my computer to piecies as I hate pop-ups
So 5/10.

Maybe the Owners of the room can be able to send out Hobba Message things that would be better.

And also owner being able to do room shsut up :p

RedStratocas
01-08-2005, 05:21 PM
There would only be one per room, so it wouldnt be that annoying. Only owners can turn them on/off. And the stickey quest stuff wouldnt be a problem because there would still be normal stickeys. And I think this would be better than owners sending hobba messages, because then the owner wouldnt have to send it to every new person to the room. Although hobba messages for owners would be good in some situations

KickerFliper
01-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Stickey - Could put error on it, might have scam site written on, if I went in a mafia I wouldnt want a pop up on how to join, could put on a repeat, get annoying if you have to reload or go into different rooms quickly.

Hobba Messages - Sent out when you like, can select different people or everyone, Good for warnings.

RedStratocas
01-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Stickey - Could put error on it, might have scam site written on, if I went in a mafia I wouldnt want a pop up on how to join, could put on a repeat, get annoying if you have to reload or go into different rooms quickly.

Hobba Messages - Sent out when you like, can select different people or everyone, Good for warnings.

Hobba message, could have a mafia website on it too :s Im not saying hobba messages were a bad idea, and I dont know why everyone is attacking me about that. They could put errors on hobba messages too. I really dont see your point.

Im just saying a pop up one so that people dont miss rules or anything when they enter the room. And it would be hard with hobba messages, because then you would have to message everyone who entered the room.

:Firefox
01-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Good idea yes, but maybe the person who gets the alert can also turn it off, the room owner decides what stickys pop up but maybe the recipitent can decide whwther they want the pop up if you know what i mean

Dudeitsme
01-08-2005, 11:38 PM
That idea wouldnt be approved to much lag would happen

?-Doc-?
02-08-2005, 10:38 AM
It'll be SOOO Annoying, plus lagg as well.

What if someone had 50 stickies ? ;p o.0'

EvilClown
02-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Not so much of a good idea Heres Why

1. Anoying
2. Will Cause Lag
3. Everyone Would Pick It
4. Anoying

Lol

But good Thought

-Soph-
03-08-2005, 03:56 PM
thats a FAB idea!

RedStratocas
03-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Can you guys read what I put first? It wouldnt cause lag, because it would be a normal stickey that automaticly comes up. Only one per room, thus it wouldnt get annoying because you would just have click out once, and tada! If you are too annoyed because you have to x out of something once on the computer... you need to get out more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!