PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hiring for my geek and gaming forum!

samuelb07
09-02-2010, 09:29 PM
WTBN Forums are hiring! www.wtbn.co.cc/forum (.co.cc will be going very soon!)

WTBN are a clan from the UK who are based on Xbox Live and CoD MW2!
I run the clan, the clans website and the forum. We run wordpress on the site and vBulletin on the forum.

Atm, the only members on the forums are clan members. We want the forums to be a haven for technology, general chit chat, gaming and community! So we need members. And we also need staff!

We're in need of:

Mods
Advertisers
Techies
Members! << free to sign up!

Please reply to this thread if your interested!

Richie
09-02-2010, 11:10 PM
New domain is defo needed.

Calvin
09-02-2010, 11:45 PM
What is WTBN? :S Anyway, you might want to change this for a start:

This message is for guests. You can explain what advantages your forum has for registered users. You can say that members can access particular things, that they can reply to posts, create new topics, in[/COLOR]teract with others.

Also, a new domain like .com/.co.uk would be better considering you have a .co.cc domain.

samuelb07
10-02-2010, 11:03 AM
What is WTBN? :S Anyway, you might want to change this for a start:

This message is for guests. You can explain what advantages your forum has for registered users. You can say that members can access particular things, that they can reply to posts, create new topics, in[/COLOR]teract with others.

Also, a new domain like .com/.co.uk would be better considering you have a .co.cc domain.

WTBN is a clan on xbox live, it stands for We TeaBag N00bs. We would like the forums to be a nice discussion area for geeks, gamers and just regular users.

I am trying my best to change the text, I have added a thread in the forum help section on how to change it, as I'm a noob :D

I am raising money to help change the domain. We would be getting a .net domain hopefully.

Jahova
10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Style is dead (not loading) for me in Firefox 3.6

Tomm
10-02-2010, 11:34 AM
I get a database error when trying to view the single thread you have on there.

Source
10-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Another forum thread... great. I think it's time people realise that forums are quickly becoming a lost cause unless you are the first on the scene for the chosen subject and/or you have a USP.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!