PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock 2 : Your views?

[Chris]
10-02-2010, 01:02 AM
I LOVED it. I dont know why, But i just loved it <3 (I've completed the story)

What are your opinions?

PaulMacC
10-02-2010, 01:24 AM
I'm about 2-3 hours in, pretty sweet.
Multiplayer is awesome, addicting as hell and when your in the Big Daddy suit and pwning noobs it just feels great.

Neil
10-02-2010, 01:35 AM
How does it compare to Bioshock 1?

I'll get it when I can, hopefully before the multiplayer dies. ¬¬

Stryderman
10-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Not my type of game tbh

PaulMacC
14-02-2010, 02:07 AM
Finished the game today, ending was epic but I was confused.
What the hell did she do, did she suck him into her body or what, and what for?
I got all of the single player achievements bar the hard difficulty one as I played through on medium. I also did not get the savior achievement as to get this achievement you need to spare 3 peoples lives, I wont say but yeah.
I thought killing Gil was the kind option, he was begging you to electrocute him and everything, damn ******* robbed me of 25G
Excellent game though, once MacTiddy (http://www.youtube.com/mactiddy) posts his hard walkthrough I'll probably find some motivation to go through it with him. He is a god at Bioshock. I'll also pick that other achievement I missed up. I havent touched Multiplayer on my main acc seeing as it is banned until Monday but when I do I'll be sure to play the heck out of it and get that remaining gs.

[Chris]
15-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Finished the game today, ending was epic but I was confused.
What the hell did she do, did she suck him into her body or what, and what for?
I got all of the single player achievements bar the hard difficulty one as I played through on medium. I also did not get the savior achievement as to get this achievement you need to spare 3 peoples lives, I wont say but yeah.
I thought killing Gil was the kind option, he was begging you to electrocute him and everything, damn ******* robbed me of 25G
Excellent game though, once MacTiddy (http://www.youtube.com/mactiddy) posts his hard walkthrough I'll probably find some motivation to go through it with him. He is a god at Bioshock. I'll also pick that other achievement I missed up. I havent touched Multiplayer on my main acc seeing as it is banned until Monday but when I do I'll be sure to play the heck out of it and get that remaining gs.

Well - The ending :
SHE killed you so that you could be with her forever, Because you were going to be killed anyway

And yeah..
I thought killing him was the good option aswel.. Lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!