PDA

View Full Version : Best friend caught..

kuzkasate
11-02-2010, 07:25 PM
So like yehh last night my best friend got a bit drunk. I wasnt there but she did get drunk.. anyway she brings alcohol into school the next day and starts sharing it with everyone (including me). She put it in a bottle of lucozade.

So after school I see her running like nearly crying I'm like :O whats happened. She says "im supposed to be permanantely excluded cos someone grassed on me.."

Later I find out someone grassed on her and she got breathalized cos we have our own school police officer :@

I just really feel sorry for her, shes in a lot of doo doo. Someone was also supposed to of said that her mum bought her the alcohol which I really doubt so social workers are coming in to speak to her mum..

The thing that gets me is that no-one knew apart from the friends that she was drunk... so that means a friend grassed on her.. I also dont understand why the other people didnt get breathalized.. :S

buttons
11-02-2010, 07:30 PM
so what?
she took alcohol to school, obviously people ae gonna talk about it or brag, maybe wasn't a friend that grassed but a friend of a friend. serves her right anyway..

Smits
11-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Her own stupid fault for doing that for attention.

Yoshimitsui
11-02-2010, 07:32 PM
To be honest if you take alcohol into school and drink it you have no one to blame but yourself regardless of who else drunk what. It's actually dealt with quite heavily as it poses a threat to others and herself, if she had died or been hospitalised due to consuming alcohol the school would be under serious investigation.

I think that someone should be speaking to her mum if shes doing that, fair enough do it out of school and wherever but it doesn't take long for people to talk to one another and pass on something about who has what so it was most likely inevitable if there was a group of people.

The reason they 'may have gotten away with it so far' would be they were not caught or brought forward, they didn't bring it into the school and it was not recognised at the time.

She only has herself to blame to be honest.

dirrty
11-02-2010, 07:34 PM
gutted and serve her righT

Stryderman
11-02-2010, 07:40 PM
She could of just said i drank it before school an came in battered.

Unless she actually got caught with it on her by teachers, security etc.

Jordy
11-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Completely her fault and are you sure she hasn't got into trouble before? Inclusion or exclusion perhaps? I would imagine you wouldn't usually be permanently excluded for this if this was your first "problem" as such.

kuzkasate
11-02-2010, 07:44 PM
The thing is only like 5 people knew... no-one else. She wasnt seeking attention and she did get drunk last night so she probably got scared and said something. But cant breathalizers tell when alcohol was consumed or something?

Stryderman
11-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Completely her fault and are you sure she hasn't got into trouble before? Inclusion or exclusion perhaps? I would imagine you wouldn't usually be permanently excluded for this if this was your first "problem" as such.

Thats what i thought as i got caught with fireworks in school, They confiscated them and all they did was write a letter home.

kuzkasate
11-02-2010, 07:46 PM

Yes she was on her second to last warning, shes the sorta girl that doesnt like being talked to like a dog. Shes quite a shy and nice person, does get giddy sometimes but still, if someone really gets on her nerves she normally stays quiet but if they continue she just goes mental.

Smits
11-02-2010, 07:50 PM
It is for attention, it's not for anything else. Theres no other reason you would bring alcohol into school, i mean, it's hardly fun drinking it there.

Her own fault, should be dealt with properly and appropriately. If that means exclusion, so be it.

MrGazet
11-02-2010, 07:54 PM
I feel sorry for her but yeah it's her own fault.

TickTockTickTock
11-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Her own fault, hopefully she'll be hit by a bus before she can sign onto the dole.

Arch
11-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Being drunk at school wouldn't even be fun, or atleast i wouldn't find it fun.
The only thing I'll ever do at school is smoke weed cuz i can act normal when i do it, but yeah she deserves it what a stupid idea.

The Don
11-02-2010, 08:55 PM
So like yehh last night my best friend got a bit drunk. I wasnt there but she did get drunk.. anyway she brings alcohol into school the next day and starts sharing it with everyone (including me). She put it in a bottle of lucozade.

So after school I see her running like nearly crying I'm like :O whats happened. She says "im supposed to be permanantely excluded cos someone grassed on me.."

Later I find out someone grassed on her and she got breathalized cos we have our own school police officer :@

I just really feel sorry for her, shes in a lot of doo doo. Someone was also supposed to of said that her mum bought her the alcohol which I really doubt so social workers are coming in to speak to her mum..

The thing that gets me is that no-one knew apart from the friends that she was drunk... so that means a friend grassed on her.. I also dont understand why the other people didnt get breathalized.. :S
Just wondering what area you live in? you school must have a lot of trouble for it to have it's own police officer?
Also, if they grassed on her they arent really her friend so like was anyone there who she isnt that close with, like on of your friends or one of her friends friends, because it was probably them...

Yoshimitsui
11-02-2010, 09:51 PM
At Sponge Bob:

That's not often the case, it's pretty common for schools to have their own officer or PCSO these days to liaise with students and staff. My old school had one and they are quite effective with the village idiots.

Bun
11-02-2010, 09:58 PM
lol what a loser, is her life really that bad she needs to depend on the attention from drinking in school?

Cheryl
11-02-2010, 10:08 PM
ah well, I doubt she'll get permanently, and her mum can bluff through speaking to a social worker, I doubt she's really a bad parent, if this is the first time :)

marine
11-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Someone bought alcohol into my old school & he was only in year 7 and not only this he just bought it in a tesco's bag & was carrying it around LOL! :L

ItsDave
11-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Well, she's very stupid. Chances are one of her "friends" did grass on her. She probably did get it from her Mother, which again is silly.

No sympathy for your friend at all. How very bloody stupid.

Soy
11-02-2010, 10:56 PM

It was YOU! :@

Very cleaver trying to blame someone else but i see through your self-theodicy!

Caution
11-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Why would someone take booze into school? Wth is wrong with people, she deserves all she gets.

kuzkasate
12-02-2010, 05:11 PM
It actually turned out that her friend "Chantelle" bought in the drinks and asked her to keep them in her bag. Then when they drank it Chantelle grassed her up and blamed it all on her. Then Chantelle goes and says "My mum said if you touch me or go anywhere near my house shes gonna come and :rude: you up."

But yeh, today my friend bought in a bottle of IrnBru but most of it was vodka. Drank it all at break and woaww.. at Maths I had a feeling I was gonna get caught. Everything seemed funny lol but we didnt get caught cos we're clever (h)

Yoshimitsui
12-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't know why you are bragging about it, i don't think anyone is going to find you cool for drinking in a school.

United-Clowgon
12-02-2010, 05:57 PM
seriously why risk you're education over a stupid thing like this? It's like people i know who smoke in school.. why can't they wait til after school? Drives me nuts.

Meree.
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
It's stupid doing this anyway. There's a good percentage that your going to get caught if you try to attempt this. I don't feel sorry for her. She should have known better.

United-Clowgon
12-02-2010, 06:37 PM
I hate when people do this cus they try to make ppl think there' "cool" that's one thing i hate, fake people.

Nicola
12-02-2010, 06:55 PM
It actually turned out that her friend "Chantelle" bought in the drinks and asked her to keep them in her bag. Then when they drank it Chantelle grassed her up and blamed it all on her. Then Chantelle goes and says "My mum said if you touch me or go anywhere near my house shes gonna come and :rude: you up."

But yeh, today my friend bought in a bottle of IrnBru but most of it was vodka. Drank it all at break and woaww.. at Maths I had a feeling I was gonna get caught. Everything seemed funny lol but we didnt get caught cos we're clever (h)

You just saw your friend get caught, why would you even try it yourself? :S

luce
12-02-2010, 07:10 PM
so what?
she took alcohol to school, obviously people ae gonna talk about it or brag, maybe wasn't a friend that grassed but a friend of a friend. serves her right anyway..

exactly there is a line and she jumped over it. deserves everything she gets :)!

Stryderman
12-02-2010, 07:16 PM
seriously why risk you're education over a stupid thing like this? It's like people i know who smoke in school.. why can't they wait til after school? Drives me nuts.

You try going 7 hours without a cigarette if you smoke its hard :z

kuzkasate
12-02-2010, 07:17 PM
You just saw your friend get caught, why would you even try it yourself? :S

I didnt, my friend bought it in and offered. I'm hardly going to say "No sorry." Cos I aint like that

exactly there is a line and she jumped over it. deserves everything she gets :)!

She didnt get anything because it turned out not to be her :P

Nicola
12-02-2010, 07:20 PM
I didnt, my friend bought it in and offered. I'm hardly going to say "No sorry." Cos I aint like that

She didnt get anything because it turned out not to be her :P

lol it doesn't matter who brought it in, you were still drinking it in school which is part of what your friend got caught doing.

kuzkasate
12-02-2010, 08:02 PM
lol it doesn't matter who brought it in, you were still drinking it in school which is part of what your friend got caught doing.

yes... well im hardly gonna turn down an offer like that? :O

DJ-Ains.T
12-02-2010, 08:13 PM
alcohol in school lol.

i've done this a few times, my mate got pissed and puked on the maths corridor, funny times.

anyway, you should only share with people you fully trust. it's her own fault. save it for the weekends tbh.

Nicola
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
yes... well im hardly gonna turn down an offer like that? :O

So what if you got caught? pretty sure that would go down on your school record.

What would you do then?

Soy
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM
drinking vodka makes you look cool :8

Edited by Nicola (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

kuzkasate
12-02-2010, 08:48 PM
So what if you got caught? pretty sure that would go down on your school record.

What would you do then?

What can you do.. :S

drinking vodka makes you look cool :8

lol (h)

Nicola
12-02-2010, 09:00 PM
What can you do.. :S

lol (h)

Wouldn't bother you at all that it would probably affect you in the future?

kuzkasate
12-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Wouldn't bother you at all that it would probably affect you in the future?

We knew how to over come being caught. And anyway, we drank nearly towards end of the day.

Nicola
12-02-2010, 09:03 PM
We knew how to over come being caught. And anyway, we drank nearly towards end of the day.

I still fail to see how that makes it an ok thing to do, but alright.

kuzkasate
12-02-2010, 09:04 PM
I still fail to see how that makes it an ok thing to do, but alright.

I really didnt think it was okay, but we broke up for the week, havent chilled in time so he without me knowing bought me in vodka.. what was I supposed to say? No.. nahh doesnt work like that with me ;)

Anamations
22-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Yeah I have a school police officer aswell there stupid personally theyve prob just got sent to our school because theyve *REMOVED* up or something.

I feel sorry for her aswell :P a friend could always tell a friend and you know i hate snitches so much if you dont have to snitch if you know what i mean it was pointless just got get your friend into trouble.stupidness :S

Edited by MattGarner (Acting Assistant General Manager): Please do not avoid the filter.

Arron
22-02-2010, 12:50 AM
we have a Police Officer who moderates our school too (:
she's cool.
this girl (your best friend) obviously isn't.
serves her right...

Richie
22-02-2010, 12:54 AM
You and your friends are idiots, even the "cool kids" aren't that stupid. You leave all that for Saturday night. I think you only posted this here to bost about drinking, well your not looking cool if thats what you wanted to come off as. Next time you should try 2 tea spoons of vodka, I can only last 2 and I'm on y head :rolleyes:.

Blinger1
22-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Next time you should try 2 tea spoons of vodka, I can only last 2 and I'm on y head :rolleyes:.

Oh come on, my 14 year old sister could drink that and be fine!

I think your friend is an idiot tbh. The one time someone came drunk to my school was great! He was a friends friend who wasn't enrolled at my school (my friend lent them a shirt) and he got pissed on the school oval and ran from the cops etc and was hiding, and then they finally found him. What a great lesson!!

Metric1
22-02-2010, 04:50 AM
Drinking in school is trashy. I smoked my fair share of dope at school but I'm NOT proud of that.

Anamations
23-02-2010, 01:07 AM
You and your friends are idiots, even the "cool kids" aren't that stupid. You leave all that for Saturday night. I think you only posted this here to bost about drinking, well your not looking cool if thats what you wanted to come off as. Next time you should try 2 tea spoons of vodka, I can only last 2 and I'm on y head :rolleyes:.

Thats a pretty good idea actually,

CJW93
27-02-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm glad she got caught lol at her

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!