PDA

View Full Version : ;o

micky.blue.eyes
12-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey! :D

Yes, it’s really me and yes, I’m really back.
It has been 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, 5 days, 4 hours and 36 minutes (give or take :P) since I vanished from the world…. of warcraft.
I guess I owe some of you an explanation, since I left without telling anybody anything.
During the Christmas holidays I started to get bored of WoW, I couldn’t be bothered to log in anymore. Besides the awesome people I’ve met over the years, WoW didn’t really have much more to offer anymore. So I quit. I decided not to tell anybody anything because I knew you’d only try to talk me out of it (and you would’ve succeeded) or ask me if you could have my gold. :P
I did loads of other stuff after that, but I won’t bore you with those stories. :P
About 7 months after I left I rejoined WoW, but before announcing I returned I decided to play WoW for a while, just to see if I’d enjoy it. I did, for about 6 weeks anyway. I rolled a female blood elf rogue (Kataya) and levelled her to 80. I started to pvp and got quite good at it. Also co-owned a small guild, which has been disbanded again. :P
I left again after 6 weeks because I didn’t meet any cool people like you guys and I couldn’t be bothered to log on anymore (lol), I guess I should’ve got in contact with you guys instead but whatever.
3 days ago I started playing WoW for the third time, this time as a real return. But I forgot my answer to my secret question so I had to wait for stupid Blizzard to give it to me so I could move Faradomir to my new account (my younger brother has my old account. I already gave him Faradomis (the warlock. My names are so original) a while ago, which you may or may not have noticed). So the last 3 days I rolled a new mage (female draenei, Xayana, level 18), but I might roll a different (horde?) mage because the stupid draenei tails (and voices) suck.

So I’m back (yay…), I’ll be a casual player (for now) and I’ll probably spend most of my time on Faradomir and Kataya, depending on which side you nubs are playing. :P (Oh and damn you Baileh, you’re not on Kilrogg anymore. (Or just 1 char?))

So, how have you guys been? :P

p.s. I'll be on Faradomir later, around 11, maybe 12. :)

Callum.
12-02-2010, 09:20 PM

It has been 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, 5 days, 4 hours and 36 minutes (give or take :P) since I vanished from the world…. of warcraft.
I guess I owe some of you an explanation, since I left without telling anybody anything.
During the Christmas holidays I started to get bored of WoW, I couldn’t be bothered to log in anymore. Besides the awesome people I’ve met over the years, WoW didn’t really have much more to offer anymore. So I quit. I decided not to tell anybody anything because I knew you’d only try to talk me out of it (and you would’ve succeeded) or ask me if you could have my gold. :P
I did loads of other stuff after that, but I won’t bore you with those stories. :P
About 7 months after I left I rejoined WoW, but before announcing I returned I decided to play WoW for a while, just to see if I’d enjoy it. I did, for about 6 weeks anyway. I rolled a female blood elf rogue (Kataya) and levelled her to 80. I started to pvp and got quite good at it. Also co-owned a small guild, which has been disbanded again. :P
I left again after 6 weeks because I didn’t meet any cool people like you guys and I couldn’t be bothered to log on anymore (lol), I guess I should’ve got in contact with you guys instead but whatever.
3 days ago I started playing WoW for the third time, this time as a real return. But I forgot my answer to my secret question so I had to wait for stupid Blizzard to give it to me so I could move Faradomir to my new account (my younger brother has my old account. I already gave him Faradomis (the warlock. My names are so original) a while ago, which you may or may not have noticed). So the last 3 days I rolled a new mage (female draenei, Xayana, level 18), but I might roll a different (horde?) mage because the stupid draenei tails (and voices) suck.

So I’m back (yay…), I’ll be a casual player (for now) and I’ll probably spend most of my time on Faradomir and Kataya, depending on which side you nubs are playing. :P (Oh and damn you Baileh, you’re not on Kilrogg anymore. (Or just 1 char?))

welcome back! I don't know you well but I browse pretty much everything in the games section and saw a lot of people wondering where you got too. hope the games fun again :).

Bailey
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
**** MICKY I THOUGHT YOU DIED.

edit: Oh, and hi, you were like "Going to play cards with my nan" and never came back D:

roll horde on genjuros plsplsplsplsplspls

Nemo
12-02-2010, 10:06 PM
SAME!

We also counted the years/months/days that you'd be gone. I r glad to see u back. Im still playing alliance skilrogg on unspecified :)

Youheard
12-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Oh hai thar micky, I remember running round stormwind with you and rachel and you have the worst lag ever :>

micky.blue.eyes
12-02-2010, 11:24 PM
welcome back! I don't know you well but I browse pretty much everything in the games section and saw a lot of people wondering where you got too. hope the games fun again :).

I vaguely remember you, from back in the runescape days. :P

edit: Oh, and hi, you were like "Going to play cards with my nan" and never came back D:

roll horde on genjuros plsplsplsplsplspls

I'm sorry. :( My nan is dangerous with cards though. o.O
I might transfer my rogue to genjuros, as nobody seems to be playing horde on Kilrogg. :)

SAME!

We also counted the years/months/days that you'd be gone. I r glad to see u back. Im still playing alliance skilrogg on unspecified :)

Aww. :) Every time I saw my younger brother play WoW I couldn't stop thinking about the fun we all had. :P

Oh hai thar micky, I remember running round stormwind with you and rachel and you have the worst lag ever :>

Ah the good old days. :D I had a rubbish graphics card back then, damn SW got me every time. I guess I was lucky I rolled a nelf, Darnasus was/is perfect.

I'll log on in a min, whoever is on line. :P

Oh and only Faradomir (and the new chars of course) is still mine, all the others (shammertime and whatever I had left) go to my younger brother.

Bailey
12-02-2010, 11:41 PM
come online, im on kilrogg now D:

micky.blue.eyes
12-02-2010, 11:56 PM
come online, im on kilrogg now D:

I am online, what's your char's name? My friendslist has been cleared for some reason. =/

Bailey
13-02-2010, 12:04 AM
I am online, what's your char's name? My friendslist has been cleared for some reason. =/

Horde or alliance?

Sybilline for alliance atm

Stalling for horde

Wig44.
13-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Hey Micky! Bailey and I were playing on kilrogg, alliance, for all the time you were gone - up until october last year ish when we transferred to horde, then I quit wow in november I think, I didn't think it was going to happen but then I thought, very similarly to you, screw it - I'm getting bored. I also got rid of my account and have no way of getting it back. But now I'm seriously thinking of starting up again. You'd be able to join me and bailey on skype (dunno where kay is these days) as we started having chats on skype, mocking kays fat classmates etc.

I was still playing my shaman and infact got quite into raiding ulduar after you left, hopped through craze, rebel knights and probably a couple of others over the period of a year, as resto. I think I may rejoin though - was always considering coming back in wind of cataclysm but would be casual, as I was when I quit wow. I always regretted quitting and I don't usually regret things but with bailey asking me to come back and the skype convos and you coming back and the new expansion, all this shortly after I left. Why the **** did I leave?

I really need to catch up with you though, I'll make a trial account and then look into rejoining.

Flisker
13-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Hey :) I know you don't know me but I thought I'd write a post here :)

I'm currently based in Kul Tiras Horde. I play a DK and leveling various chars on there such as a Shammy, Mage, Paladin, Rogue.

So yeah, Hai!

P.S I'm Chris btw.

Bailey
13-02-2010, 03:12 PM
join me and bailey on skype (dunno where kay is these days)

She like quit, came back for like a day then quit again.

Orangeesh
13-02-2010, 03:46 PM

Welcome back Micky =D

you probably remember me as purpleesh :P
during dan the legoman era hahah

Im fine, how you been?

Wig44.
13-02-2010, 04:03 PM
She like quit, came back for like a day then quit again.

Shame :(

When I think about it, we all actually have loads of memories <3

Charles
13-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Oh wow, hi Micky!

micky.blue.eyes
14-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Hey Micky! Bailey and I were playing on kilrogg, alliance, for all the time you were gone - up until october last year ish when we transferred to horde, then I quit wow in november I think, I didn't think it was going to happen but then I thought, very similarly to you, screw it - I'm getting bored.

I really need to catch up with you though, I'll make a trial account and then look into rejoining.

I wondered why I didn't see your name in my friends list anymore. I'll see you on WoW soon then? :P

Hey :) I know you don't know me but I thought I'd write a post here :)

I'm currently based in Kul Tiras Horde. I play a DK and leveling various chars on there such as a Shammy, Mage, Paladin, Rogue.

So yeah, Hai!

P.S I'm Chris btw.

Well, hello Chris. :) Too bad I don't play on Kul Tiras. :(

Welcome back Micky =D

you probably remember me as purpleesh :P
during dan the legoman era hahah

Im fine, how you been?

Oh I remember you as both orangeesh and purpleesh. Good times. ;)

Oh wow, hi Micky!

Talking about the good old times. :o
I think I still remember the time when you, Alex and I met (though you and Alex probably already knew each other). We went to kill hellhounds. Haha, so many memories.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!