PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Staff Coming

hah
12-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Well done for making sure it happen and nothing went wrong :P

How long will bucho and lost be on air for? Also thank god ludus ain't coming :P

Mathew
12-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Nice to see this has been organised. Habbox was starting to look boring because all the rest of the sites were getting staff visits and this wasn't :P

I doubt I'll tune in (or ask a question), but it's good to see Habbo actually being recognised on a Habbo Fansite again. :)

dogboy123
12-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Yay, wd on getting it sorted, should be piles of fun and good promo for hx.

and lol thankgod ludus isnt coming

Hecktix
12-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I hope Gandalf appreciates his forum, it kept disappearing on me :'(

today
12-02-2010, 09:54 PM
I hope Gandalf appreciates his forum, it kept disappearing on me :'(
YER, AND FREDS KEPT GETTIN DELETED.

hah
12-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Cant read the forum cause it keeps making me read the forced announcement :'(

Martin
12-02-2010, 10:00 PM
This is fantastic news, and I'm sure lots of us have been waiting for something like this for a while. :P

Hopefully this will offer something fun and interesting to the Habbo lovers of the forum, and could attract new members too perhaps.

Gandalf's visit should be particularly enjoyable and educational perhaps to the graphics lovers of the forum and it will be very interesting to hear more about Lostie and bucho. Having listened to Ludus on various fansites, I'm quite excited at the prospect of learning more about Lost and bucho. :)

Thanks for organising this guys. :D

Gibs960
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Ludus was playin a load of songs that swore loads, isn't that against the fansite rules :S I don't want him on Habbox :D he could influence the young Habboxers like myself :D

today
12-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Cant read the forum cause it keeps making me read the forced announcement :'(
doesnt me??

hah
12-02-2010, 10:25 PM
works now lol

Alkaz
12-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Good selection for us I think, current and longest serving UK Hotel Manager (Lost), ex-Joint Hotel Manager and current Sulake staff (Bucho) as well as Gandalf who is Sulake staff too!

Blob
12-02-2010, 11:27 PM
I don't get why you don't like Ludus? Pathetic really.

hah
12-02-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't get why you don't like Ludus? Pathetic really.

Oh yeah because i have an opinion of someone im pathetic :S. You're just in ludus love mode because you begged asked for a job and got it

Blob
12-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Oh yeah because i have an opinion of someone im pathetic :S. You're just in ludus love mode because you begged asked for a job and got it

No, just some people are like "yey ludus isn't coming" and that is pointless, I don't really see why people seem to have a hatred for someone they don't know personally and all they do know about him is things other people have said or brief minutes on Habbo talking to him.

Funny really considering I asked Jake if he need any help with HabboForum (when he was Site Tech) and then he asked Ludus and yes, I become Site Tech and he became Site Manager.

Alkaz
12-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Ok ladies, calm down a bit.

HotelUser
13-02-2010, 12:11 AM
I think it's good to see some more staff involvement in other fansites. It's about time :)

Seatherny
13-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Well done to whoever organised it. Unfortunately I cant tune in on Tuesday as I will be at uni.

Is it possible to record the shows and you guys can add it so people who missed it can still listen?

Alkaz
13-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Thats a good idea, not every day Habbo/Sulake staff pop on for a show :)

Seatherny
13-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Thats a good idea, not every day Habbo/Sulake staff pop on for a show :)

I am full of them (H)

Anyway, I have always wondered why Habbox never recorded some of the shows.

today
13-02-2010, 01:25 AM
I am full of them (H)

Anyway, I have always wondered why Habbox never recorded some of the shows.
cus no one clever suggested so

Sammeth.
13-02-2010, 01:48 AM
cus no one clever suggested so
Either that or we have before and not many people downloaded them, I beleive.

Seatherny
13-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Either that or we have before and not many people downloaded them, I beleive.

Doesn't really matter if not many downloaded it. Recording it shouldn't be too hard and its only taking up a small amount of space as you will only be having special shows for downloads.

Martin
16-02-2010, 04:05 PM
It's about to start! :D Should be great. Although I think it might be making the place slightly laggy! :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865423/hxl.png

dogboy123
16-02-2010, 04:07 PM
622 listeners. crazy crazy crazy

hah
16-02-2010, 04:10 PM
is he still on? is that him playing the music

edit; lol at the dj laughing at him

i have been saying sulake wrong, i thot it was su lake

su la key :S:S: lol

xxMATTGxx
16-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I never knew it was pronounced like that until Bucho said it. I was like :o

hah
16-02-2010, 04:19 PM
yeah lol thot he was saying wrong site

Alkaz
16-02-2010, 05:48 PM
It's about to start! :D Should be great. Although I think it might be making the place slightly laggy! :D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865423/hxl.png
I'm glad we got a hotel alert :)

myke
16-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I never knew it was pronounced like that until Bucho said it. I was like :o

lol i had been saying it how he says it since i saw a PR video for them. :)

went great in the end i think, thanks to melissa & scotty for dj'ing and melissa for overcoming her nerves :eusa_danc

Jordy
16-02-2010, 06:10 PM
What happened to the other thread? Can Jin not handle constructive criticism?

Alkaz
16-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Maybe it was closed because it was targetting another member?

Jordy
16-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Maybe it was closed because it was targetting another member?Kinda makes it impossible to give feedback then.

Unless we talk about "DJ X" who was on with "Habbo Staff member Y" and "Habbox owner Z".

Alkaz
16-02-2010, 07:00 PM
I would like to see you do a radio show with someone you've never spoken to before and knowing there are hundreds of listeners listening to you :/

scott
16-02-2010, 07:05 PM
As Joe said, we had only spoke to them for 2 minutes before and also had to change a lot of the plans as Lost_Witness wasn't there. They also had some technical problems before we went on air with there computers - which didn't exactly help. I think it did go quite well after the first 5-10 minutes and we knew what we were doing. There was so many requests it was hard to pick out some questions to ask them but we did find and ask quite a few.

Sammeth.
16-02-2010, 07:05 PM
mmmm arguments.

Sounds like its going alright!

Jordy
16-02-2010, 07:43 PM
I would like to see you do a radio show with someone you've never spoken to before and knowing there are hundreds of listeners listening to you :/Could your response be any worse at all? Probably not.

So am I not allowed to call footballers crap now if they're playing rubbish because they're doing better than myself? Is Simon Cowell a bad person for turning down singers who are better than he is?

Get real.

Alkaz
16-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Thread closed, to prevent any other arguments.

Sammeth.
16-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Thread reopened, as it brings good discussion on a topic that I feel we should have active feedback on.

Tip of the day: Don't argue.

Barmi
16-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Thread reopened, as it brings good discussion on a topic that I feel we should have active feedback on.

Tip of the day: Don't argue.
Tip of the day: learn that an argument in itself isn't a bad thing. An argument is conducive to good critical discussion. ^_^

I think I listened for about half an hour before going back to listening to another radio. It was very dry to begin with, but I agree that it picked up before I stopped listening. Well done to Habbox and the DJs involved!

Black_Apalachi
17-02-2010, 09:12 AM
You guys didn't know how to pronounce Sulake? :L It's the same with ione; i-on-ee.

Blob
17-02-2010, 09:47 AM
You guys didn't know how to pronounce Sulake? :L It's the same with ione; i-on-ee.

Haha I've always thought they were pronounced

sul-lake or sul-ache and i-own

Mathew
17-02-2010, 11:49 AM
I admit, I thought it was gonna be a pathetic, quiet and dragging radio show with the two Habbo staff attempting to make conversation. Or it could have been everyone talking about a load of immature rubbish.

It was however, very good. The competition held was as "fun" as it can get online, and the people in the party room liked it too. Funnily enough, it was quite informative and it was good that you could talk to them on a personal level, away from their jobs. If I may add, it got even better when Jin came on too :P

I'd like to see more of these in the future. The amount of listeners is surely a new record? It got Habbox's name out there on the hotel alerts and pretty much everyone liked it. One step closer guys! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!