PDA

View Full Version : Birdbaths Going Up !! Nellys going up !!

disco-2005
31-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Dear Reader,
BIRDBATHS!!!!!
Over the past couple off weeks if u have noticed the silver bb(birdbath) has went up to 4.5 h.cs from 3 h.cs they are shooting up and seem to be gettin popular every 1 is going for them.Also the Green BB has went up another 0.5 withen the last couple of weeks.

NELLY'S!!!!

As i was saying about the bb's going up its also the Nelly's aswell lots of people are going for them and givin the extra h.c just to have 1
hopefully these nelly's do go up because they will start to get more rare every week make sure u get a nelly and a bb because they will start to get very expensive :)

NekkLe
31-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi Disco-2005 :)

Thanks for the post, we know about this, and it is true, they are all increasing in value.

They have only been in the catalogue once and since then, people have always wanted them. It could just be a craze? because its Summer, people tend to make Summer rooms, and they buy these because it adds to the theme.
Also, they are a nice feature to any room, I have them myself, and find that they are a good piece of furni to have in the room :D

Thanks for the post. :P

NekkLe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!