PDA

View Full Version : Staff Bans on habbo V2

Titch
13-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I once again bring this to the attention becuase a believe another HxHD staff member (who has already been banned 3 weeks ago) has now been banned on her new account? great example for a super staff isnt it? So will anything be done about this?

This is her new ban reason.

The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until Mar 15, 2010 2:47:03 PM. Offering and/or requesting sexually inappropriate websites is not permitted.

This is the SAME reason as her last ban!

dogboy123
13-02-2010, 02:24 PM
She shouted out habboxlive.com

Don't think I will be punishing her for this, unless you have sufficent evidence to suggest she said other things?

Alex3213
13-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Agreed with Ben, it is an unpunishable offence and not at all her fault, and I trust Amber too much to think that she said something else.

Titch
13-02-2010, 02:29 PM
She shouted out habboxlive.com

Don't think I will be punishing her for this, unless you have sufficent evidence to suggest she said other things?

as useal brushing under the carpet, tipical.

Amberr
13-02-2010, 02:32 PM
For my first ban yes i admit that was my fault and yes i was punished for it but this time it really was not my fault. Banned for shouting out habboxlive.com ;l

scottish
You clearly have a grudge against this member of staff

Firing someone because habbo banned them alone is completely stupid as 99% of habbo bans are completely pointless and unrelated to the reason why they got banned

She got banned for advertising habboxlive, mods misunderstood and banned her, obviously she shouldn't be fired.

dogboy123

well unless you have evidence what else can I do. I trust this staff member enough to know that this was all she was saying. Sorry for trusting my staff :eusa_eh:

Sammeth.
13-02-2010, 02:36 PM

Im pretty sure its not brushing it under the carpet, its called being sensible.

Titch
13-02-2010, 02:37 PM
well unless you have evidence what else can I do. I trust this staff member enough to know that this was all she was saying. Sorry for trusting my staff :eusa_eh:

You clearly have a grudge against this member of staff

Firing someone because habbo banned them alone is completely stupid as 99% of habbo bans are completely pointless and unrelated to the reason why they got banned

She got banned for advertising habboxlive, mods misunderstood and banned her, obviously she shouldn't be fired.

I have no grudge against amber and get on really well with her and i am sure you can ask her this.

My point is habbox staff can get banned willy nilly now and nothing happens, there is NO discipline at habbox anymore and its a sad day because when you loose discipline the rest of the site will start to fall apart.

Nixt
13-02-2010, 02:39 PM
If she was banned for saying habboxlive.com how can you expect her to be disciplined? That's ridiculous.

scottish
lol......................

Because staff don't get fired for being banned on habbo has nothing to do with discipline

Anyone can see habbo ban for the most pointless of reasons now so firing someone based on a habbo ban is completely ridiculous

Titch
If she was banned for saying habboxlive.com how can you expect her to be disciplined? That's ridiculous.

How do you know 100% she said that, when last time she was shouting out *REMOVED*?

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not mentioned inappropriate website names.

Nxrissa
13-02-2010, 02:40 PM
To be honnest i have noticed they have been banning cracking down on banning people an di have heard alot of people being banned for stupid reasons in my opinion. give her a break it could of been anyone.

xxMATTGxx
13-02-2010, 02:40 PM
I would agree with you if her ban was for actually something serious. But if she only said "Habboxlive.com", we are suppose to punish her? Bit over the top and ridiculous in my opinion.

Meree.
13-02-2010, 02:41 PM
For being punished towards her first ban, fair enough, that was her fault. But now it's not. She said Habboxlive.com and a moderator must of mistook it for a rude website when clearly it's not. How was she to know she was going to get banned? She didn't intentionally mean to. As for the whole dicipline thing, I hope that's not aimed towards Amber as clearly she did nothing wrong and learnt from what happened to Ambzz. At the end of the day, it was not necessary to warrant a ban on her account 'Booket' as she did nothing intentionally wrong and shouldn't need to be punished as what she did wasn't against rules to Habbox Staff members. Like being rude etc.

-:Undertaker:-
13-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Do Sulakes moderators even know what they are doing anymore?

Sammeth.
13-02-2010, 02:42 PM
How do you know 100% she said that, when last time she was shouting out *REMOVED*?

If you have any proof to suggest she said anything else this time around we will gladly look into it.

Titch
13-02-2010, 02:44 PM
If you have any proof to suggest she said anything else this time around we will gladly look into it.

Why would i have proof, i dont follow her around on habbo?

xxMATTGxx
13-02-2010, 02:45 PM

Well for anyone else for that matter, I'm sure she wasn't the only one in that room.

Sammeth.
13-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Ok so if someone said that you broke the rules and didn't give me any proof whatsoever, and I just went and banned you and said I took their word for it, would you find that a fair thing to do?

Titch
13-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Ok so if someone said that you broke the rules and didn't give me any proof whatsoever, and I just went and banned you and said I took their word for it, would you find that a fair thing to do?

The fact the mod felt it was anuf to ban her on habbo should be anuf.

scottish
13-02-2010, 02:50 PM

that's just stupid

I was once banned for training my pet using the 'tara sit' 4 times and got banned for disruption, so if i was staff under your judgement i should be fired? lmao...

dogboy123
13-02-2010, 02:50 PM

Think we just resolved on habbo, I reported titch for saying habboxlive.com, he got a caution. Probably a few more people to report him then he'd have been banned!

Meree.
13-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I reported too Ben, and yeah. Then he said he realised how stupid mods are? Yet him posting this thread is even more stupid as Amber clearly shouldn't be punished for this.

Sammeth.
13-02-2010, 02:53 PM

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not mentioned inappropriate website names.

Ooh, talk about irony.

Ajthedragon
13-02-2010, 02:58 PM
I don't think the second offence should be taken into consideration at all, but for the first one as a SS member who should set a good example, an action should be taken, but that's just me, and to be fair, no mater what website you use all mods are picky and enjoy penalizing you. :P

Dinosaurawrr
13-02-2010, 03:01 PM
last month
i went on habbo spoke to noone was doing up my room for the habboxlive event which was locked
and got a 24 hour ban
does this mean i should get fired from my hxl job?
because someone else can't do there job?
unless there is proof there is nothing habbox can or will do.
they shouldent have to ban ambz or fire her for doing her job and advertising our site which is not against the habbo way and infact is a GOOD example to set to others :)

DJ-Tempa
13-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Yh thats pretty stupid to ask a member of management to fire them for being banned on habbo i got banend before for spamming a fansite and got banned for 2 days i was like what the ... and yes i think dogboy123 is being very sensible.

The Professor
13-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Do Sulakes moderators even know what they are doing anymore?

Did they ever?

Lol @ this thread and thread maker is banned and no-one agreed with him so this thread should be closed imo.

Stryderman
13-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Did they ever?

Lol @ this thread and thread maker is banned and no-one agreed with him so this thread should be closed imo.

The did when they banned people with error photos :rolleyes:

xxMATTGxx
13-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Thread Closed, no longer needed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!