PDA

View Full Version : These "Rare" Pods

Stryderman
13-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Yeh just wondering, I know how they came about in the hotel.

But how many are there of:

Yellow
Blue
Brown

Roughly? :)

Ajthedragon
13-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Alot. They ain't hard to find. :P

Stryderman
13-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Yh but roughly.

1000 or so of ea color in circulation?

Plebings
13-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Brown aren't rare at all, being released in catalogue from the start, before being taken out in 08. Even if values believe they are

Stryderman
13-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Brown aren't rare at all, being released in catalogue from the start, before being taken out in 08. Even if values believe they are

Yeh i know how they came out i already stated that im trying to find out roughly how many

Plebings
13-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Sorry.
Cause you said 1000 brown pods I was kinda confused.
There's about 50x more brown than yellow and darkblue.
Probably like 500 yellow/blue and a hell of a lot of browns

Stryderman
13-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Sorry.

Amen sir.

Orangeesh
13-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Sorry.

nope, I doubt there is that many these days. Always found dark blue ones were alot harder to find.

When I played in 07/08 they were about 50 dark blue and 100 golds around in circulation.

Rigr
13-02-2010, 03:45 PM
There is loads of brown pods as they were in the catalogue for years.

There are alot less of gold/navy pods, id say 50-100 of each in circulation? People seem to collect these pods quite abit so its hard to know how many

samantha421
13-02-2010, 04:46 PM
I see quite a few gold/blue pods.
I don't see bronze/brown one's much. I'm always hoping I can find a cheap buy for them.

Lew
13-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Im unsure as to how many remain in circulation, probably under the 200 mark for blue + gold, but I have been searching for these for a while now, managed to get 1 blue, 0 gold. I resorted to the market to get the blue though :]

Stryderman
13-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Im unsure as to how many remain in circulation, probably under the 200 mark for blue + gold, but I have been searching for these for a while now, managed to get 1 blue, 0 gold. I resorted to the market to get the blue though :]

Well i know of 35 gold and blue together [idk how many of each]

Beacause "Sukia" has some on his new account :)

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2010, 05:00 AM
It's honestly impossible to say. Even when you're talking about the gold and blue Pods, you may as well think of them as norms in terms of their quantity. The only guidelines that can be given are that the red Pod is the most common (as it is/was available as part of a 5 credit deal) and this probably out-numbers any other colour by possibly near enough ten times at a guess.

Then we know the gold and blue ones are considerably rarer, but there is still hundreds of these in the hotel. The brown one is technically the next rarest after gold and blue but this is probably hardly noticeable as it was only removed relatively recently. However it wasn't a very popular colour anyway which may suggest fewer were purchased than some of the other colours through its lifetime in the catalogue. As you know, the remaining colours are traditional norms.

Stryderman
14-02-2010, 05:17 AM
It's honestly impossible to say. Even when you're talking about the gold and blue Pods, you may as well think of them as norms in terms of their quantity. The only guidelines that can be given are that the red Pod is the most common (as it is/was available as part of a 5 credit deal) and this probably out-numbers any other colour by possibly near enough ten times at a guess.

Then we know the gold and blue ones are considerably rarer, but there is still hundreds of these in the hotel. The brown one is technically the next rarest after gold and blue but this is probably hardly noticeable as it was only removed relatively recently. However it wasn't a very popular colour anyway which may suggest fewer were purchased than some of the other colours through its lifetime in the catalogue. As you know, the remaining colours are traditional norms.

Thought you could still buy red pods?

I got 44 Brown gonna collect up :P

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Thought you could still buy red pods?

I got 44 Brown gonna collect up :P

yeah I just meant they're even more common than the rest of the normal ones for sale :)

-Shakira:.
17-02-2010, 01:23 PM
I got one in a HFFM giveaway the noob didn't reliase

Sad3k..
18-02-2010, 12:39 AM
I'd say there around 300gold and 300blue pods, but in circulation probably 80 of each. Ceheck out Ecko's room one o the unlocked rooms have say 80 but he is banned so not in circulation.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!