PDA

View Full Version : Baby P's stepfather attacked in prison

-:Undertaker:-
13-02-2010, 05:40 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250715/Baby-Ps-stepfather-scalded-napalm-attack.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/13/article-1250715-0845627C000005DC-165_233x310.jpg

Steven Barker, the stepfather of abused infant Baby P has been scalded in an attack by a fellow prisoner.

Another inmate at Wakefield prison, where Barker is serving his 12-year jail term, hurled boiling water at Barker, leaving him screaming in pain. Some reports claimed it had been a concoction of water and sugar, which sticks to the skin and intensifies burns in the same way as napalm bombs. But the Ministry of Justice today said no sugar had been involved.

Barker who stands 6ft 4in, suffered excruciating burns to his face and arms and will be left scarred for life following the attack. Fellow inmates applauded as he was ambushed, according to The Sun. One told the paper: 'To say Barker is disliked is an understatement - he is reviled. The other inmates all hate him with a passion. 'When Barker came here every one knew what he had done to Baby P. Your card is marked if you have a crime against your name concerning kids.

'After the attack everyone was in good spirits, knowing someone had hurt Barker. The guy who did it will be getting applauded every-where he goes now. 'It will be seen as a badge of honor and it is just a matter of time before someone else takes a shot at Barker too'.
Officers at the high-security jail in West Yorkshire were rushed to the scene to calm things down.Considering the guy who did this to Baby P, Steven Barker, got 'life imprisonment' you'd think perhaps this is a bit barbaric, but then I read on and it turns out the guy got 'life imprisonment with a minimum of 10 years' which isn't life at all which has led me to think good on the guy who got this vile scumbag.

Justice served hot.

Thoughts?

dirrty
13-02-2010, 05:43 PM
good. he got what he deserved & i won't be surprised if something else happens in the future to him.

Nixt
13-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Most definitely deserved. Nevertheless, it does give a worrying insight into prison culture.

Adamm
13-02-2010, 06:08 PM
I don't agree with the original punishment by any means but the way the the prison is run has to come into question here. It's meant to be a high-security prison, correct? Doesn't seem like it.

Metric1
13-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Doesn't surprise me. I guess anyone who has done anything wrong to a child has it the worst in prison.

Black_Apalachi
13-02-2010, 06:34 PM
I would have committed suicide before going any way near a prison in the first place if I was him. This attack is only the tip of the iceberg of what he will have to put up with over the course of his (life) sentence :)

@Adamm: how can security have anything to do with boiling water? It's not like a weapon was smuggled in. This is the harsh reality of prison and is something that should be considered along with 'how much time will I get for this crime?'

Mikey
13-02-2010, 06:55 PM
This may seem mean but good, he deserves it. He's a cruel ******* :)

Sharon
13-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Deserved much.. Bullied. if i were in there it would be more than Water (yn)

Spiffing
13-02-2010, 07:44 PM
He killed a child and for that he deserves to die too.

Meree.
13-02-2010, 07:58 PM
It just goes to show that doing these kinds of things to poor innocent children will earn you nothing but a bunch of enemies, who will be at your feet to trip you up every step of the way. He's a sick human being, and he got what he deserved. I wouldn't say I agree with the guy doing it, but he had it coming.

He killed a child and for that he deserves to die too.

An eye for an eye.

Adamm
13-02-2010, 08:22 PM
An eye for an eye.
What if it's an accident (not in this case)? One rule for one...

Meree.
13-02-2010, 08:35 PM
What if it's an accident (not in this case)? One rule for one...

I'm not on about 'in that case' you quoted 'He killed someone so he should be killed too.

Hense why I said an eye for an eye as you quoted that HE killed someone.
Its not the matter of accidental or not. I was talking about purposely, which is the case in many things right now. Deaths all over Britain are not accidental really anymore. They're all intentionally ment to happen.

Adamm
13-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I understand that, but what I'm saying but that means you have to do the same for everyone else. But what if you kill someone by accident? Car accident, plane crash etc etc. Do those deserve to be killed as well? For an accident?

It has to be the same across board does it not? And if no, who's to say whether it's an accident or not? Just trying to even the books I'm not disagreeing with you that he should be killed.

AlexOC
13-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Meh.

What goes around comes around.

Spiffing
13-02-2010, 09:35 PM
You don't accidentally abuse a child. If you killed somebody by accident then I don't think you should well, deserve to be killed. But Baby P's death was no accident. That man is a monster.

Adamm
13-02-2010, 09:53 PM
You don't accidentally abuse a child. If you killed somebody by accident then I don't think you should well, deserve to be killed. But Baby P's death was no accident. That man is a monster.
I'm not talking about this case. Read what I put.

Dinosaurawrr
13-02-2010, 10:23 PM
he deserves what he gets.
that baby did not deserve what happend to him and as a result he should see what it feels like.

Spiffing
13-02-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm not talking about this case. Read what I put.

Aha never mind, I got it wrong. Sorry :)

ecstasy
13-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Meh.

What goes around comes around.
This.
After doing what he did, its not surprising that this has happened

Grippz
13-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Hi, have you ever heard of the phrase 'two wrong's don't make a right'

Sure what he did was horrid but meh, he didn't deserve to get that done to him.

Dinosaurawrr
13-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi, have you ever heard of the phrase 'two wrong's don't make a right'

Sure what he did was horrid but meh, he didn't deserve to get that done to him.

for once in the 4 years i have known you i disagree
that child could not stick up for himself.
he could.

HotelUser
14-02-2010, 02:22 AM
for once in the 4 years i have known you i disagree
that child could not stick up for himself.
he could.

I 100% agree with you.

Jordy
16-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Wouldn't it just be great if the guy who chucked the water got early release for "Good behaviour" :eusa_danc

That would honestly make my day.

Bun
16-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Wouldn't it just be great if the guy who chucked the water got early release for "Good behaviour" :eusa_danc

That would honestly make my day.
yeah lol he should be released for doing some voluntary community service. :P

Seatherny
16-02-2010, 11:59 PM
I hope this is just the first of what he's got coming to him.

- Jennifer, Interlaken, Switzerland,

I agree with her.

Its good as he is experiencing what the child did. The child couldn't stick up for himself against an adult. This man cant either against these prisoners.

Japan
17-02-2010, 12:28 AM
ouch boiling sugar water ;o
I think the guy needs therapy. A normal human being wouldn't do the things he did. Leaving him in prison and releasing him in 12 years time without sorting out his issues isn't going to help anything.

-:Undertaker:-
17-02-2010, 12:32 AM
I think the guy needs therapy. A normal human being wouldn't do the things he did. Leaving him in prison and releasing him in 12 years time without sorting out his issues isn't going to help anything.

Lock him up until he dies then with no chance of being allowed out, or even better still; execute the monster.

dirrty
17-02-2010, 12:36 AM
for all we know inmates may receive some sort of counselling to deal with issues which may of lead to their crimes in the first place.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!