PDA

View Full Version : Which is the rarest norm rare?

majesticdragon
13-02-2010, 07:14 PM
I remember something on Habbox ages ago Im sure it's the rosewood screen or the romantique clock anyone know? And how many are in circulation

Btw Im not including pp rares.
Or that solarium thing

Ajthedragon
13-02-2010, 07:16 PM
I'd say Green Pillows.

-:Undertaker:-
13-02-2010, 07:23 PM
I would of been the Yellow Solarium but thats released now, as it stands the Golden Oriental Screen is the rarest normal rare with 25 on the hotel, probably only around 15 or less left in circulation. If you discount the Golden Oriental Screen for more 'normal rares' then it'd probably be the Security Fence or Habbo Wind Turbine as it stands now.

Mr-Trainor
13-02-2010, 07:26 PM
I'd say the golden oriental screen and also the green wooly pillow. I also agree with the security fence but I wouldn't say the habbo wind turbine is that rare; but that's just my opinion :)

majesticdragon
13-02-2010, 07:32 PM
oooo interesting xD thnx + rep

also wondering what about the v7 rares or pretty much everything up untill the green pillow ?

sorry about all the questions Im just very interested xD

-:Undertaker:-
13-02-2010, 07:42 PM
- Green Wooly Pillow, around the 820 mark on the hotel.

- Security Fence, known to be less than the Red Laser Doors, so around 600.

- Red Laser Door Sulake confirmed around 800 on hotel, i'm sure the figure was 879.

- Gold Laser Gate, Aqua Laser Gate and the Violet Sci-Fi Port most likely around the 600 to 1,000 mark.

- Habbo Wind Turbine although released normally is very rare, infact you see more Lasers around the hotel and on the market than these; probably around 500ish left?

- The romantique_clock is also very rare with probably only a few hundred remaining on the hotel.

- The Gothic Ectoplasm Fountain also very rare, same as the romantique_clock.

Of course many of these will not be in circulation anymore making them rares (numbers with the lasers so its hard to tell because we don't know how many are in collections and so forth, but its this group that seems to be 'up there' as the rarer items. I think for someone to make one of them rise the easiest would be the Security Fence, perhaps followed by the Green Wooly Pillow. :)

Sharpsterz
13-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Pritty much what Dan said, it all depends on how many are in circulation and therefore the person with a bulk of them is in control of how rare it is, the aqua fan and aqua icm are good examples of these.

(Also, i wonder where 40 of the fucsia fans went :D)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!