PDA

View Full Version : SimpleHABBO V1!

callum2010
14-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Hello! - RETURNING LATER TONIGHT!

Simple Habbo is returning to your screens!
New Management
New Layout
New Content
New Forum
EVERYTHING!

We are not assoiated with the old Simple Habbo management. I have bought the domain off the former owner as I wanted to bring it back with a BANG!

We currently do not have a vB forum as we are wating to see how many members we can bring before buying a £125 license, we are currently using MyBB but the forum has the same skin as the layout.

We are also looking for Staff Members; please apply via http://www.simplehabbo.net/apps

Please note, we are new so if you find any errors or if you have any suggestions then please email us at: [email protected]

We will not check the comments left on this post!

LAZY LINKS:
http://www.simplehabbo.net

All the Best,
Callum
SimpleHABBO Owner

Adamm
14-02-2010, 08:16 PM
It has not returned.

Jahova
14-02-2010, 08:19 PM
It has not returned.
My sentiments exactly.

Mickword
14-02-2010, 08:29 PM
I hope im not coding this one...

callum2010
14-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Read the top it says 'RETURNING LATER TONIGHT'
&
What do you mean, I hope i'm not coding this one?
It's all coded.

Adamm
14-02-2010, 10:59 PM
And when I posted it was 'later tonight'.

Anyway, the site is... grey. And not a good grey. I feel like I'm in a mental institute when I look at it. It's so bland and the colours you've used to try and enhance the grey look like your bog standard primary colours. You need some thought and some thorough contrast othewise it will, like it does, look bland.

I read the first sentence and the grammar on the website is appaling. Comma use, apostrophe use and basic sentence structure aren't very good and I think you should run everything you write through a spell checker or Microsoft Word before you post it onto the website.

There's little to no content, either. I mean - it's not riveting what is there. So what am I meant to do on your site? There's no radio playing, there's no-one in the forum I'm bored. Within seconds. Not only due to the layout but due to the lack of content and lack of 'to-do'. I appreciate that it's 11PM and that no-one is on the radio however even when someone is it'll be some squeaky voiced, annoying child playing Jedward that they've downloaded from Limewire.

And with that, I'm done and I bid you farewell and good luck.

Seatherny
14-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Its ok. Nothing different. I dont like the DJ Says bit.

today
15-02-2010, 03:11 AM
It's alright, although if i was you i'll work on a next version shortly.

AgnesIO
15-02-2010, 10:32 AM
I want something original. Tell me what is original on your site.

Also what do you mean 'were returning'

Does that mean you are not anymore? That grammar - considering it comes up when loading.. is shocking.

DJ-Ains.T
15-02-2010, 11:01 AM
good lukc with it

gangstaagent1
15-02-2010, 04:25 PM
not a very good site... 1/10.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!