PDA

View Full Version : Debadged hobbas, i think i know why...

Chopin.FF
31-07-2005, 05:46 AM
8freak8 posted:

All UK hobbas have been debadged, are now powerless and unable to respond to any Calls for Help. This leaves only the MOD staff to moderate Habbo. We do not know why hobbas have been debadged, but we have been told it is only temporary.

Well, i heard a roumor that there was a hacking problem :o
if you can noticed, when you search "budy" his rooms are all gone, theres only one room with Dwp or sumthing like that, and i heard it was a big chain of hackings :o i heard even some hobbas got hacked and that they got the pass of a staff or hobba and thats why they just debadged them all, because they are not sure of whats going on, which hobbas are not hacked and that...

I heard about a friend that got hacked also by the one who hacked Budy, this friend is a hobba and was hacked on an alternate account, that for safety and privacy i wont name it :o but im sure it happened.

This is just a ROUMOR, i heard it in a conversation i had with some friends, im not sure of anything :o

Rawr
31-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Could be rights but like u said just a rumour :p

howdy
31-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Becs has announced why on the US site.

Matty
31-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Updating security?

alexxxxx
31-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh no - THey're getting rid of Hobbas and replacing 'em w/Habbo X - I can just TELL!

Tondi
31-07-2005, 02:50 PM
DwP didnt do it, //MSG did all the major hackings.

Matty
31-07-2005, 02:55 PM
aka lame low lives, who are too ugly to go outside?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!