PDA

View Full Version : Tower Trophies.

Sulai
15-02-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm rather intrigued as to the current value on habbox for the gold (non ludus) type.

I saw that one sold in a mixed trade, however a one off shouldn't affect the value at the amount it has.

Amongst a lot of users, the towers have become highly sort after and you rarely see anyone with bulk of them anymore. (except the new common Ludus ones which sell at a far lesser value)

In the last month alone I've purchased 6 golds between 38-43 hc's and before that two more at 40hc's. I've now sold 4 of my gold towers at the following values:

40hc's, 41hc's, 40hc's, 42hc's

As fellow habbox users, what are your views?

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Personally, I think the Gold Habbo Trophies only sell at around 30 club sofas and the Ludus ones at around 28 club sofas. I've bought a few non-Ludus ones at 250-280c each and sold for 28-30 club sofas.

Sulai
15-02-2010, 12:22 PM
As this is only the rare I trade in I have seen the majority of trades above what you have said and what habbox has it listed for and what it had it listed for.

It all depends on the description. around a month ago I sold one with "Awarded to the best habbo ever" for 47hc's.

Whereas I sold one with the desc something like "wow pixel(something) your so cool" for only 39hc's.

I fail to see how habbox aren't taking into consideration other peoples trades. Surely, as far as I could remember it is the job of habbox rare values reporters to report on trades made by the public not just themselves.

I myself have come across people unwilling to part with there tower trophies at habbox's previous values demanding a higher price as these super rares are now almost completely hard to find.

Blinger1
15-02-2010, 12:28 PM
I suppose they have to take into consideration if you have taken screenshots?

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2010, 01:42 PM
We have taken your screenshots in to consideration and it was due to your post with made Dan add the Ludus tower trophy as a seperate item. However, I personally have seen more trades below the current values as opposed to above them. Although other people may have seen differently. Not everyone witnesses the same trades :)

Sulai
15-02-2010, 03:31 PM
But surely you (meaning the habbox team) shouldn't only take into consideration what you (the team) have seen.

more habbos are (were selling) above and around the value habbox had it listed for.

If you only took into consideration singular trades (which you shouldn't, then surely a lot of the values for supers,rares,catagorised furnis should be altered?

I'm not sure how this current value has come about. The only other person to have, recently owned more than a dozen recently is mageg and he sold high and in some cases (depending on the description) sold way above the habbox value.

Mr-Trainor
15-02-2010, 03:53 PM
But surely you (meaning the habbox team) shouldn't only take into consideration what you (the team) have seen.

more habbos are (were selling) above and around the value habbox had it listed for.

If you only took into consideration singular trades (which you shouldn't, then surely a lot of the values for supers,rares,catagorised furnis should be altered?

I'm not sure how this current value has come about. The only other person to have, recently owned more than a dozen recently is mageg and he sold high and in some cases (depending on the description) sold way above the habbox value.

We do not only go by what we have seen but also by what is reported in the public report rare values forum, unless we think it was a one off and also we may sometimes look at some of the recent market trades. For example, the rv management were watching the Bolt of Zeus trades in the marketplace.

In my personal opinion, I think they have dropped in value since then. They've been selling mainly at 28-30 club sofas recently, excluding the odd trade above this.

We don't go by singular trades :)

He sold his a few weeks back now and since then the supply has gone up above the demand which has caused a drop in value. That's my opinion anyway :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!