PDA

View Full Version : Password Problems..

Andy!
31-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Ok, cutting a long story short..

I reset my password thursday night bcoz it was been weird, the capatalized letters weren't actually capatalized, so I thought the quickest way was just to reset.

I didnt expect a instant email, and it was 2am..So I went to bed, I got up the next morning and saw no reply, its now Sunday morning and theres no reply.

I use an AOL email address and thats supposed to slow down the process but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm really nervous about losing my account over this, I remember doing this before and it took 7days, and the time after took about 48hours.

I have emailed the habbo help tool and pressed the 'No' button many times and still had NO reply.

Saturday I rung up sulake and left a message about the situation and Friday I emailed the 'I can't check in' on habbo help tool.

Does anyone know if I'll get it back or not? I'm HEAVILY worried right now because I've spent hundreds of pounds on HabboHotel and everything I own is on that account..theres no reason for me to suggest been hacked, because as far as I know to the HOUR no ones logged in after me but I cant be prisice to the minute when I logged off..

I'm just so worried right now if habbo can't send it through email, I've emailed them with an ALTERNITIVE yahoo email address with my date of birth so I can prove it's me whos changing it.

Does anyone know if I'll get it back or not? :l

Thread moved by Seacat (Forum Moderator) From 'Habbo UK News and Rumours', please post in the correct Forum

Andy!
31-07-2005, 08:42 AM
=/ I'm so worried

Edited by Seacat (Forum Moderator): Do not double post, simply edit your previous one.

Impactor
31-07-2005, 08:42 AM
im not sure, but hundreds of pounds? Jese

Andy!
31-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Yep hundreds of pounds, literally, hundreds of pounds/

8Freak8
31-07-2005, 09:36 AM
I have used AOL once as my Habbo email address and it was extremely tempremental. Just keep sending it and one will come through eventually.

Day.
31-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Hey, well to be honest habbo are taking there time anwsering emails at the moment I got safety banned and I emailed in and everything and it took 7 weeks to get unbanned. But i had to ring in, I think that is the best thing you can do really. Good Luck
<3

Andy!
31-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Frank yeah I had the same experience mate..Lol.

So I've just gotta keep sending? I'm doing at least 2 a day here..Well thanks alot for your advice *about to rep you*

Andy!
31-07-2005, 09:44 AM
7 weeks omg ;o

Yeah but thats safety banned..my situation is different. If I dont get it by Wednesday I'll ring up sulake again..I'm not giving up and this process will not take 7 week..

lvt3046
31-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Check ur junk email cos thats where mine was

Rix
31-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Try scam busters and get it sent back

Lincoln Imp!
31-07-2005, 11:01 AM
7 weeks omg ;o

Yeah but thats safety banned..my situation is different. If I dont get it by Wednesday I'll ring up sulake again..I'm not giving up and this process will not take 7 week..

Jesus I feel sorry for this guy, but exactly how many times does this guy double post? :o :s

Andy!
31-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Sos -_- I'm just realllll worried about my account :l

burny-boy
31-07-2005, 11:38 AM
look in junk and i always get it in about 2 mins on Msn

Andy!
31-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Thats on msn..I got AOL :l

I'm really worried arg

What do I do? Keep sending for it or stop sending?

Owen
01-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Cheaked your junk folder?
Most emails end up there =\

Rachi
01-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Jesus
Hundreds of pounds.
Iv only spent about £1.50 ;)

TheOrangeEvil
01-08-2005, 06:51 PM
I don't know if password resets are automated or not, but clearly your AOL account's affecting how quickly you receive it. One poster claimed he/she (can't remember, sorry) received the reset within two minutes, so that tells me no Sulake Staff member ever sees your request. If that's the case, you did the right thing by sending them an alternative email address. Sulake might write you back asking for more verification than just your birthday, though. Also, Andy, we talked on Habbo in Olympic-Games' room, remember? :) I know your dad doesn't want to deal with Habbo anymore, but I'm sure if he finds out you're losing your account (and that he doesn't have to pay any more money this time), then he'll be more than willing to lend an angry voice. If he won't do it, try to have your mother call. If she won't, ask a friend with a particularly deep voice. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!